Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Makes me think of the smoker who didn't quit after the mini-stroke, didn't quit after the COPD, didn't quit after they needed to be put on oxygen, didn't quit after the first lung cancer surgery, and is now crying because they've been told they have six months to live -- and are lighting up because at this point it honestly doesn't make a difference.

She won't lose weight after the loss of mobility, she won't lose weight after the high blood pressure, she won't lose weight after the cellulitis, she won't lose weight after the lymphedema... Whatever, it's too late now. Eat another pint of brownie batter.
Like most of the morons stalked by this site, Ambs lives free of consequences. She has her tugboat in the form of youtube bux. She has never had a serious health problem. her idiot "friends" enable her eating. She has no real stress and does not have to work. Her "girlfriend"/manservant is a lazy imbecile who will not stand up to her ever. She has no reason to change. Her life is where she wants it. If she could get rid of the unfair criticism about her weight and the festering wounds on her body, Amberlynn Reid would happy as a pig wallowing in its own excrement.

She is also delusional and arrogant so she can ignore advice from medical professional when it contradicts what he read on naturaldietweightlossfasthealthy.info. It will take some major disaster to get her to be even slightly responsible about anything.
I'm wondering... Maybe someone with medical background could shed some light on this.

Let's say Amber loses weight from 600 elbees to 140 elbees. Then she removes all excess skin. Then she gains all the weight back. Will her skin be thinner? How many such cycles would she be able to repeat?
Skin goes through mitosis when subject to mechanical pressure. Ever hear of foreskin restoration for cut guys? They use some clips or something to pull on their wiener skin, which causes more to grow. It works the same when you get fat. Skin is stretched and the stretching causes more to grow.

Her skin is just like yours, only she has a lot more of it and hers is damaged and infected. She is probably wearing enough skin for 3 people right now, but it is just regular skin (with infections and rashes and tears). Human skin at its thickest is really thin. Subcutaneous tissues and fat to outside of epidermis is only a few mm. Pinch the skin on your forearm. That is two layers of your skin and sill almost nothing.

When she loses a bunch of weight and has extra skin hanging all over the place, she would pay thousands and thousands of dollars to get that removed. A surgeon would make some incisions, cut off most of the excess, and sew her back together again. Recovery would be very painful for a while and then just be a matter of fully healing. Skinned Amber would be "normal" in a few months.

Her skin would respond the same way it responds to weight gain now: cellular division producing more skin cells. She can get fat as many times as she wants, though she would be building up more scar tissue with each successive surgery.

Eric's_Lisp

Rain and petals eavesdrop....I used the wrong word
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. This waddling, miserable, Orange Chicken obsessed, RMS Titanic sized, two-bit leach hasn't kicked the bucket yet? Holy fuck, is her heart powered by Energizer? I guess she's only still alive to do a live stream where Wings of Redemption proposes his everlasting love to her. I sit here shocked and amazed that she can just eat and eat and eat, and still not suffer the same fate as people less her weight. I'm also surprised that Twinkie is still around.

I guess I didn't miss much. Happy 2020, yall!

amberugly.jpeg

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
Please. Don't call her supporters idiots please.

I have a pure scientific interest in this case. If I pay for it, can she drink an entire 1 gallon KFC tub of gravy in one go without having to stop to breath?
Scientific curiosity wants to know. How far can you push the human body? Where are the limits?
I believe you have your cows mixed up.

Ozul

Please be my friend
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know the video where she is dancing in her bathroom and wearing that awful cardigan with the fringe at the bottom?

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
This is what necky sees when she's trolling around amber's caves

That is beyond Islamic Content. Is it possible to have something worse than Islamic Content.

Would you trust Beggy with fire right now?

Nope.

Goddamn. This waddling, miserable, Orange Chicken obsessed, RMS Titanic sized, two-bit leach hasn't kicked the bucket yet? Holy fuck, is her heart powered by Energizer? I guess she's only still alive to do a live stream where Wings of Redemption proposes his everlasting love to her. I sit here shocked and amazed that she can just eat and eat and eat, and still not suffer the same fate as people less her weight. I'm also surprised that Twinkie is still around.

I guess I didn't miss much. Happy 2020, yall!

View attachment 1081341

To be fair, she's still pretty young so she can get away with more. It's when you hit your 30's/40s where the risks are greater.

• Feels
Reactions: giga melt

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
This is like the essential Amber. It hits all the notes. Feeling herself in the bathroom, flaunting cheapo jewelry, eye-fucking, extreme absence of empathy "we went for dinner!!! and I got all you can eat salad and fruit. I was like yaaaasss goorrrrrl!!!! Oh, so destiny's deathly ill grandfather... whatever" Flexing destiny's expensive toy, showing vegetarian and vegan foods as if they were diet foods, energy bars meant for athletes as snacks, more eye fucking, dog mess, destiny's ambivalence, 100 baaaaabe and baaabeeeee exclamations, and the tongue. This is amber. More specifically, this is phase one amber.