Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
I agree it couldn't be true because the idea that she could fit in a bathtub is preposterous, but I hope the rumor gains traction anyway because I want her to actually have to address it, I want to hear her deny taking a shit in a tub :story:
She doesn't have to fit in the tub to sit on the edge and take a shit though.

i caught this in one of eric's recent vlogs..my heart breaks for those cats locked in there all day.
Jesus. Isn't that the side porch or whatever room with her clothes in it? It's probably not heated. They live in Kentucky but that still pisses me off, it's just gonna get colder.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
A few of the comments under her recent vid (vlogmas day 3), are talking about a rumor of her shitting in the bathtub. Anyone know where this came from? Probably the Facebook groups at it again tbh
Screenshots? I was perusing that comment section and haven't come across any shit talk. It could have been deleted which would be fucking hilarious because the haydurs don't get to our gorl.

Vladimir Fupatin

Приветик мои дети
kiwifarms.net
Screenshots? I was perusing that comment section and haven't come across any shit talk. It could have been deleted which would be fucking hilarious because the haydurs don't get to our gorl.

Found em for ya

Edit: added another ss

2nd Edit: I just looked at the ss, a bit more in depth and 3 out of four appear to be from a username including Richie. This may be a troll. Sorry for the false alarm people.

Attachments

Last edited:

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Found em for ya

Edit: added another ss

2nd Edit: I just looked at the ss, a bit more in depth and 3 out of four appear to be from a username including Richie. This may be a troll. Sorry for the false alarm people.
Richie is the same person who made that Amberlynn Reid song recently posted in the video thread. (not to be confused with the crappy songs posted by that fat Irish woman.)

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
from erics vlog. her forearm looks smaller but her body looks bigger lol
Is.... her bone sagging?

Edit: Just watched vlogmas #2 and wondering about all those "nice" comments and her emotional speech at the end (lol.) What are people's thoughts? Is there some way she could influence the sudden influx of nice people? Is she deleting hate comments, or (unrealistic) is it genuine?

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Bone doesn't sag - it maintains its shape or breaks. What we're seeing in her upper arm is simply a shit ton of fat on a part of the arm that at best, doesn't have the strongest 'scaffolding' to hold the weight of much tissue. That's why even thin older women often appear to have the dreaded 'bingo wings'. Assuming she managed to lose a ton of weight, she'd face a new set of problems.... many tens of lbs. of loose skin & empty fat cells. Let's say we all wake up tomorrow morning with Amber miraculously having lost all the weight she could. Her ideal weight range is roughly 115 - 125. No way she could get under 170 - 200 without the lymphoedemas being removed... if that's even possible AND a fair bit of intricate & VERY painful skin removal surgeries...she'd not feel comfy showing many parts of her as it would sag, bag & wrinkle. As to her face - she's put on so much weight & stretched her face out so much that losing weight will make her look as though she's in her 50s or 60s... unless she went the facelift route. This is all hypothetical - I don't believe she's going to lose much weight... if she's losing any at all.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Ehhhh even if she loses 90lbs she wont keep it down, she will gain it back because she failed to address why, there is a reason Dr Now puts his clients under harsh psychotherapy and counselling, so that factor is countered.

Its like 85% of weight loss participants put the the weight on and more. Amber is does not even have the ability to reflect.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino