Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what gorl will be doing tonight for Valentines. Maybe a trip to Cheesecake factory, followed by a motorized cart shopping spree at the Tarjay? I bet even D&D will tag along.

Surely A sees today as enough of a reason to go out and eat and waste some money. Bonus points if she gets to spend time with her one true love, Destiny.

I guess if she can convince Becky to actually drive somewhere and she can lug her fatass self out to the car this could possibly happen. I hope she vlogs it. Anything other than a Mookbong at this point :(

If not I guess she will just spend the night getting her monthly bath from Becky.
Important: What kind of candy did Becky buy Amber with Amber's money? Will she be entrusted to pick it out on her own or will Amber have some sort of wishlist for Becky to shop from?

I want Amber to do a reaction to Amy Slaton-Halterman's latest video where you can see how she's lost a ton of weight. Amber could do commentary while eating an entire bag of chicken nuggets or maybe a casserole dish of cereal. That'd be fun.
Amy is currently under 300 lbs which Amber hasn't been since.... what? Since she was a preteen? She'll be seething with envy if she sees that video. A reaction to that would be heavenly.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is how the beast sees herself. View attachment 1145940
Delusional as all hell. This pic has brows and lips.
Something she will never see. By the time she did lose enough weight to matter-which she never will- she will look like she's aged 20 years.
She's been morbidly obese since toddler stage. She will die that way.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Amy is currently under 300 lbs which Amber hasn't been since.... what? Since she was a preteen? She'll be seething with envy if she sees that video. A reaction to that would be heavenly.
"GORL! I can't tell you how happy I am for amy! I watched the last 2 episodes and im like obsessed! Like I cried I literally bawled like a baby for her. I love that she found what works for her and I really want to find that because lez be real ya girl needs to drop a few pounds"

k5jxwre0oo841.jpg

Peetz's Bank Account

I hear the jury's still out on science.
kiwifarms.net

She acknowledged this edit, said it was eye openeeeeen and all that, although, shockingly, she continued to gain weight anyway.

I Forget their username but someone had that image as their avatar for a while.
I really don't think she'd look like that even if she had never been a deathfat. These edits tend on the overly generous side and just feed her delusions lol

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I really don't think she'd look like that even if she had never been a deathfat. These edits tend on the overly generous side and just feed her delusions lol
I disagree... the difference can be shocking. You should see nikocado now vs when he was a skinny vegan.
Nikocado before and after mukbang... not even once, kids
1501168047618.jpg196933553-352-k445249.jpg

funknuggets

kiwifarms.net
"GORL! I can't tell you how happy I am for amy! I watched the last 2 episodes and im like obsessed! Like I cried I literally bawled like a baby for her. I love that she found what works for her and I really want to find that because lez be real ya girl needs to drop a few pounds"

View attachment 1146108
can you imagine 200lb amy flexing on amberlynn like she did when she parodied amber with those dreamcatchers... the salt would mine :optimistic::optimistic:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been 5 days since Amber's last upload. Where is she? Why no Valentine's Day video to rub it in our haydur faces about how great her gorlfriend is and how they had a wonderful romantic day together? And what about her weight loss IG? She still hasn't updated it to reflect that she's no longer the daintiest 519.6 lb gorl, and she hasn't posted anything on it at all since February 1.
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 12.21.17.png

She must be visibly packing those pounds back on with a fierceness. Filtered Snapchat pics do nothing to prove that statement wrong either, boo boo.

canadiancxnt

gay ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
It's been 5 days since Amber's last upload. Where is she? Why no Valentine's Day video to rub it in our haydur faces about how great her gorlfriend is and how they had a wonderful romantic day together? And what about her weight loss IG? She still hasn't updated it to reflect that she's no longer the daintiest 519.6 lb gorl, and she hasn't posted anything on it at all since February 1.
View attachment 1147721

She must be visibly packing those pounds back on with a fierceness. Filtered Snapchat pics do nothing to prove that statement wrong either, boo boo.
Maybe the infamous UTI finally caught up to her kidneys and we're about to get a hospital/bedbound saga. :optimistic:

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1147721

I noticed shes following a woman that started at 567 with kids and still managed to get down to the 300s.

The new IG is a dud. After flat out telling us shes been messing up and eating over by thousands id be surprised if she posts on it again.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she announced she was starting up a new Insta for weight loss because the other one had somehow failed her... yeah. If it were only that simple, thousands of people could simply start a WL Insta & the pounds would melt off. She's not managed to keep many of her Resolutions or Intentions or whatever she called them. The only one I know for a fact she's kept is the one about not caring about making good videos. Mind you, that resolution was no stretch - it's something she's never cared about.

No therapy, no weight loss or fitness, no cutting her hair, hasn't learned to consistently say: "No" to food & just the fact she hasn't kept these means she's not putting in the effort to learning to love herself more.

Is she ever going to understand that everything worth having, you have to work for & sometimes sweat blood & bullets for? It's only by rarest chance that life's goodies just fall into your hands & if that's the case, often they skip through your fingers & are gone for good. Even doing the right things sometimes, as Alcoholics Anonymous states; you have to: "Fake it 'til you make it." She's looking at easily 2 full years of hard work, consistently dropping her calories & raising her exercise game to get even close to her weight goals. Never going to happen without therapy & without finding at least one interest she can focus on when the going gets really tough.