Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ann Berlin

> ____ .
kiwifarms.net
Hard agree.
There are so many new wonderfully horrific fatcows in the beauty parlor, amber pales in comparison.
Some of them are more than happy to show off their every crevice and we here have to hunt for ankle rolls like 18th century perverts.
The ones on youtube upload more often too
Do you have any thread recommendations? I know of the Slaton sisters already, and Chantal who has a humorous overall story but her day-to-day life is kind of boring.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
Do you have any thread recommendations? I know of the Slaton sisters already, and Chantal who has a humorous overall story but her day-to-day life is kind of boring.
The Fat Acceptance thread is a glorious dumpster fire of death and infinifats. The Amy Ramadan thread that @ADHD suggested is a spin off to that thread.

Tess Holliday is a bit of a one trick pony like Amber, but if you want to see what happens when a lying deathfat becomes a model (and burns all bridges), there you go.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
The only changes we've been seeing in what she uploads is due to the increasing restrictions her weight is placing on her. Unlike past years, no walking to corn mazes or farmers' markets, no dips in Toxic Lake, (she didn't go once this summer) & I think we're seeing fewer Target/Wommart etc., outings. I don't think she's done anything new with makeup, (save for that glitter disaster recently), for some time & we've seen her limited repertoire of 'recipes' several times.

If she was genuinely self-aware & honestly trying to lose weight as well as inspire, even if she was inspiring by doing: "Don't end up being forced to do X this way"; there's a lot of interesting things she could do in videos. Clean a room while alternating standing as tolerated & scooting around on a wheeled office chair & show the hacks she's learned in order to do that. Be honest as to the amount of time/energy she has available to carry out typical activities of daily living. How about, (like Amy), a frank discussion about a shower routine & what she's had to add in terms of extra hygiene practices in order to minimize infection? How does her lymphoedema affect her in terms of pain, movement, etc.

I'm not saying these are fun or comfortable things to talk about but she can do these without humiliating herself too much if she keeps the language & tone objective, presents simple facts, THEN perhaps talks about the emotional toll. The fact that she won't even answer simple questions about any of this or related matters tells me she's still protecting her addiction. You don't talk about this stuff when you're not dealing; you just don't. Part of maintaining the illusion & delusion that you've got this under control is refusing to acknowledge the very real & significant problems associated with the addiction.

Would she get shit on if she admitted her weight loss, (if any), was tiny & that yes, she has significant problems & here's how each is a problem? Probably but if she had the guts to keep it real, she'd be addressing matters that few do & I doubt I'm the only one with both an admittedly morbid and an "I'd just like to know 'cause I like to know stuff" level of curiosity.

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Amy Ramadan. Prepare for children screeching and wonderful recaps by @StrawberryDouche
I don't want to shit up the amy thread, and I'm not ready to read the whole thing but I need to know (it's not addressed in the initial post): wtf is she advertising on the back of her van? Her youtube channel? Her former daycare? The mug business? Does she just drive around with her IG name on her back window?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't want to shit up the amy thread, and I'm not ready to read the whole thing but I need to know (it's not addressed in the initial post): wtf is she advertising on the back of her van? Her youtube channel? Her former daycare? The mug business? Does she just drive around with her IG name on her back window?
Her yt channel. It says AMY'S LIFE JOURNEY!!!! YOUTUBE spelled out in red tape.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
another rec for the fat acceptance thread. corissa and J are particularly entertaining but unfortunately they don't have their own thread

knobslobbin

kiwifarms.net
I watched Amy Slaton's latest vid about make up or some shit (warning, very very slow talking). I actually think there might be hope for that one, she seems pretty self aware. Anyway she mentions our gorl briefly in it. She's way more mature about internet life imo, I hope she does another parody.

I must have missed the shade from Amber towards Amy, anyone know what Amy is referencing?

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The new 'highlights' feature is happening, don't know if it's unrolled everywhere yet but it will be, that will help with jumping from relevant informative post to next relevant informative post.
Chantal doesn't have a whole universe like Amber, not sure why people keep wanting a subforum when there's like... Peetz, and Chantal's own limited activities. Rolling her in with other fats just to convenience casuals also triggers me a bit, but maybe I can see the merits since I'm often poking around looking for Life by Jen and to a lesser extent, Corissa and Jay in the FA thread. Pulling Amy out into her own has helped.

StacySi mashup today with Chantal made me giggle way more than it should have.

Youse and Kate keepin' it real and hilarious. Love youse girls.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else seen the Tater Tiara's talking about Amberlynn's Wattpad story "Hello Darling"? It begins with a clip of Amberlynn talking about how good she is at writing, before Tater Tiara goes on to review the story, in which there's a section where the main character - who's a lesbian - goes on about how the 2,000 people aboard the all-lesbian cruise ship have vaginas, and how she's excited by that. The whole story screams r/menwritingwomen.

I mean, her wattpad has been discussed here for years in ways that are guaranteed funnier and more insightful than whoever this bitch is. But thanks for posting her video, not Tater Tatiana.

Also: Lurk moar. This belongs in Haydur Nation.

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
I want all the fat youtube tards in a big brother style situation™️. Alr, fatjen, the larp Muslim, nikocado, chantal. They will have a strict food budget. Imagine the tears, tantrums, fights and most importantly the entertainment 😂. Most of them seem like they have food aggression so how long until someone commits murder/cannibalism in a house full of hungry fatties with food aggression? Any TV execs in here hmu 😂.