Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
so heres a good general statement/question. While we're all stuck in the coronapocalypse around the world, and Amber is being her usual boring self... In recent days/weeks has anyone else had even less fucks to give about Amber than usual? Like man, why bother when theres so much bigger more exciting shit going on now? I mean other than popping in to see if Amber's dead yet I feel like its slower than usual.

felix el gato

u've activated my twap cawd :3c
kiwifarms.net
so heres a good general statement/question. While we're all stuck in the coronapocalypse around the world, and Amber is being her usual boring self... In recent days/weeks has anyone else had even less fucks to give about Amber than usual? Like man, why bother when theres so much bigger more exciting shit going on now? I mean other than popping in to see if Amber's dead yet I feel like its slower than usual.
Yes. Amber was the cow who brought me to the farms, I thought I would be entertained by my quarter - ton princess until she lost the weight, or at least until her untimely death. I find myself cheating on Amber with Chantal, both equally fat and greasy, but one way more disgusting and thus more deserving of the ridiculing gaze of the farmers. Chantal took a shit live on stream, Amber won't even show some leg.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amber needs to up her game fast if she wants to keep making them YouTube bucks. The barrel shaped baby beater, stay at home shamu and the alky and shitting Chantal are all far more entertaining.
But what can she do? Torrid hauls? Has she already bought everything they sell? Besides, she is not really showing the clothes on her. Does she have the money to buy hundreds of dollar of clothes now? Cook with me? We saw all her recipes already. Nauseating. Weighting sessions? She is not showing them. Eat with me? That is it.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The more pounds she loses, the less interested I am in her. I'm not here to be proud of her or pat her ass. And the less she posts, the less drama she produces.

Her filthy cooch induced weight loss coincided with the Amy Ramadan getting a thread and that thread taking off. Turns out, I only have enough energy and attention span for one gargantuan lying dunce at a time, and she's waaaaay more entertaining than Amber.

Also, the new Deathfat subforum is fucking awesome. So many lesser deathfats finally got threads and now they're all in one place and easy to find and it's all very funny. That's been a big factor for me as well.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
so heres a good general statement/question. While we're all stuck in the coronapocalypse around the world, and Amber is being her usual boring self... In recent days/weeks has anyone else had even less fucks to give about Amber than usual?
I definitely have. It took a while to get here, though. I've been watching since 2018 and she's pretty boring on a good day, but as recently as last summer, she was still deep-throating kebabs and talking about bleeding belly buttons. The sheer ridiculousness of that kept me tuned in. Also, the comments were funnier. Lately I'm just over it. It's like watching the 20th season of a show that's run out of material. There's no character development. Nothing ever really changes.

Amber's never gonna be this inspirational ObeseToBeast success story, because fat or skinny, she's just a deeply unlikeable person. She'd have to leave Youtube for a long time, lose some substantial weight and come back with some humility and contrition. Then maybe I'd give a singular fuck. 🤷‍♀️ But probably not even then, cause like @StrawberryDouche, that's never been the draw for me. A 170 lb Amber would just be a bigger, more entitled bitch with no personality. Nah, hard pass.

Thankfully, there's no shortage of fat people on a failed 'journey', so if she decided tomorrow to quit Youtube, it honestly wouldn't be a huge loss, beyond the loss of conversation here which I do enjoy. But she's not the only cow on the farm anymore. We'll all just move to greener pastures!

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup - at last count, 99 confirmed in Kentucky with 1 in her county & that's as of this morning. It's going to start REALLY ramping up now. If she's still stupidly going out in public, she could come down with it.

That being said - the first time she gets a sniffle, she'll be on her channel with the "I Think I Have That CoFifi; Whatever, Sickness!"

In light of the fact that many of her viewers may already have it or be listed as a probable case or have vulnerable loved ones in that position, it should go over about as well as your average lead balloon.

When she's inevitable shat on for pulling that crap, it will be followed by the "People Are SO Cruel, So VILE To Me!" video. Her best course of action right now is to either a) shut up & upload nothing or b) find something even remotely useful to others to post about.

I doubt wither of those options is in her wheelhouse.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that Amberlynn knows what the senate is or does, but it should probably be noted for posterity that Rand Paul (R-KY) is the first U.S. senator to test positive for coronavirus.
Maybe now his neighbor will think twice about assaulting him while he's mowing his lawn.

Amber probably would see "Rand Paul" and think someone fucked up the spelling of "RuPaul".

Last edited:

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now, she'll say at some point in her videos that she doesn't vlog much anymore because she doesn't have much to show because she stays indoors because of the Coronavirus.

But that claim can be easily debunked by just going to her social media thread, she posts overly-filtered pics of herself in the car nearly every damn day

And she goes like, what, 2-3 times a week for groceries? (I'm being generous, we all know she actually goes everyday)

I just wonder how much shit would she get if she were to actually stay indoors for a long period of time because of the virus

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now, she'll say at some point in her videos that she doesn't vlog much anymore because she doesn't have much to show because she stays indoors because of the Coronavirus.

But that claim can be easily debunked by just going to her social media thread, she posts overly-filtered pics of herself in the car nearly every damn day

And she goes like, what, 2-3 times a week for groceries? (I'm being generous, we all know she actually goes everyday)

I just wonder how much shit would she get if she were to actually stay indoors for a long period of time because of the virus
Well, maybe this is why she has always shopped daily. A week of groceries is probably more than they can cart at a time. She would need three actual shopping carts to carry the food, and since she has to use a scooty puff and Thumb is only able to use one cart, it would be impossible. Plus, it would be embarrassing for people to see how much food she really requires to stay that fat. Interesting how this virus has revealed so many unpleasant truths in America.