Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I'd suggest making an ambingo grid, but her vocabulary isn't extensive enough to cover all the squares.
its been done. there's at least two or three floating around that were passed back and forth on Twitter last year, and I'm sure you'll even find a couple made by Farmers in this subforum from circa 2018/2019 if you really felt like looking back...maybe even in this very thread.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She hasnt cut her hair ... easiest fucking thing on her new year bucket list and it's already february without it, lol
Of course she hasn't.

From her 2020 resolutions video:
Amber said:
when it does happen I want it to be a time where I feel like I deserve it because it will be a big change and I want to be able to enjoy it and not just have it be like a chore like oh my god I gotta cut my hair I want it to be more so like I did this I want to reward myself with brand-new hair
She hasn't earned it yet.

Also she really doesn't want to cut her hair but that topic was getting a lot of traction at the time so she used it for a talking point in her video.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Of course she hasn't.

From her 2020 resolutions video:

She hasn't earned it yet.

Also she really doesn't want to cut her hair but that topic was getting a lot of traction at the time so she used it for a talking point in her video.
She'll make it a huge deal if/when she does it too, but I doubt she'll end up chopping off more than a couple of inches. Histrionic bitches like Amber always end up crying when they get their hair cut, it's like they don't understand that shit grows right back.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Has Amber done any livestreams lately? It seems like she hasn't done one in forever. Did she finally learn from her mistakes (🌈) and realize what a colossal cringy bitch she is live, where it's also harder to keep track of her lies? Or is there another reason? I kind of miss the unedited cringe and occasional trolling by the audience.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Army Burger