Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's giving Freshly quite the endorsement they have in mind. Orgasming over food, to which she's added more isn't the way to sell yourself as a spokesman. Okay, we get it... she wants us to think they're delicious. But wouldn't the company want her to mention how easy they are to order, quick delivery, simple & easy to follow instructions & simple to prepare?

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's giving Freshly quite the endorsement they have in mind. Orgasming over food, to which she's added more isn't the way to sell yourself as a spokesman. Okay, we get it... she wants us to think they're delicious. But wouldn't the company want her to mention how easy they are to order, quick delivery, simple & easy to follow instructions & simple to prepare?
She isn't even doing a good job at selling how good their food is. However she prepares it, she makes it look horrible. Very dull and disgusting looking.

You can also tell she doesn't like the food, at all. She might say that's its good but she isn't like rolling her eyes back into her head and moaning and going "mhm mhmmm" after every bite like she does with food she actually enjoys.

MonikerStalker

kiwifarms.net
Fat Amber's going to have to pull out all the stops to compete with Chantal's breakup and whatever the hell Amy's Life Journey keeps doing.
I've watched Amy's life journey almost a year. Seeing her sudden rise in fame and how she is now having trouble keeping up with her lies and now trolling just like amberlynn is so interesting. It's hard to pinpoint why all of us dissecting amberlynn reid is interesting but seeing her influence is not debatable

MuchoMochiMan

kiwifarms.net
Alright caught up, is there a way to set up a betting system for her life expectancy and weight gain? Like pay 1:1 if she lives or dies this year.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Alright caught up, is there a way to set up a betting system for her life expectancy and weight gain? Like pay 1:1 if she lives or dies this year.
Here you go, fam.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
I feel like a huge part of Amber's self-esteem is tied to her hair. Sexy women have long hair in her mind. She cares more about the length than about the condition it is in (it's fucking dying). She's not gonna cut it. She's not gonna do anything with it except put it up into a poop bun. Anything else is too much effort.
Late, but bold of you to assume putting that lenght up in a poopbun isn't effort with her batwings.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
So does she actually have an endorsement from Freshly? Surprised she hasn't got reported if she keeps shilling without declaring that relationship
She has a code that people can use to get $40 off (which in turn gets her $40 as well). She finally declared this in the video before this after being called out about it. She didn't shill the code in the cashew bullshit video.

As far as being sponsored: if Freshly has a social media person/sponsorship person worth a damn, they will never, ever sponsor her. Nobody should want to be too closely associated with this bitch. She'll probably keep trying for a bit, though, just like she did with the Coldest Water Bottle before she finally gave up on that.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
if Freshly has a social media person/sponsorship person worth a damn, they will never, ever sponsor her. Nobody should want to be too closely associated with this bitch.
What, you mean people won't be emptying their bank accounts buying Freshly meals in the hopes that they, too, might be more like a 600 lb schweinehund?

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is all about instant gratification. This is a lazy pig who buys precooked bacon. Buying ingredients, prepping meals and then actually cooking food takes time. Freshly takes three minutes in the microwave.

I can understand using it occasionally. There are days when I get home and don't feel like taking the time to cook. That's why man created pizza delivery. Using it every day? It's a waste of money IMO.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Those discounts should give anyone using these services, an idea of how much they're marked up.

For MOST people, is it that hard to make a grocery list, buy the stuff, then prep meals?
Nope. But remember, Big Al is a special little giant snowflake. If it can't be thrown into a single, roiling pot on the stove, somebody else better be doing the damn cooking!

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I was watching OrkoTV's latest video where he jokingly suggests that Amberlynn has filmed those mukbangs on the same day, and it's made me question whether this may or may not be true. I've gone back and looked and I just don't know. Sure she looks to be similarly grimy in all of them but that in itself is nothing new.
What does strike me as interesting is that the lighting is pretty much identical in each (which may just be artificial lights in the kitchen), but for someone as lazy as Amberlynn, she has gone to a LOT of trouble to try and look different in each mukbang. Given that Amber frequently wears the same things for several days, it seems a little odd to me that in each mukbang, she is wearing a different outfit, different earrings, and even uses different plates. It's almost like she thinks she is being really clever in staging it to look like different days, and we know she's been caught out doing exactly this before.

I've tried to compare the hair, but given that she is constantly fiddling with it, as well as (possibly) changing clothes between mukbangs, it's not particularly conclusive - other than being a filthy mess. Wouldn't it look different if she had washed in over the week or so she claims these mukbangs were filmed?

I just don't know - I am not a crazy conspiracy-theory haydur, but something about these mukbangs is just off to me. Anyone else have any thoughts?