Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she thinks that since she is "southern" that is the proper cadence she is supposed to talk. I will admit people in the south tend to talk slower than those in the north but not that slow.
I've never thought of behemoth as southern. She's just a transplant chameleon who tries taking on the mannerisms and dialect of whomever she's around.
I believe the fat is squeezing her brain cells thus making her speech slow.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I think she thinks that since she is "southern" that is the proper cadence she is supposed to talk. I will admit people in the south tend to talk slower than those in the north but not that slow.
She can FOH with her faux, overdrawlly "southern" accent. We may take our time speaking, but she speaks slowly because she can't tell her shelf ass from a hole in the ground.

Azshara

uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what gorl will be doing tonight for Valentines. Maybe a trip to Cheesecake factory, followed by a motorized cart shopping spree at the Tarjay? I bet even D&D will tag along.

Surely A sees today as enough of a reason to go out and eat and waste some money. Bonus points if she gets to spend time with her one true love, Destiny.

I guess if she can convince Becky to actually drive somewhere and she can lug her fatass self out to the car this could possibly happen. I hope she vlogs it. Anything other than a Mookbong at this point :(

If not I guess she will just spend the night getting her monthly bath from Becky.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what gorl will be doing tonight for Valentines. Maybe a trip to Cheesecake factory, followed by a motorized cart shopping spree at the Tarjay? I bet even D&D will tag along.

Surely A sees today as enough of a reason to go out and eat and waste some money. Bonus points if she gets to spend time with her one true love, Destiny.

I guess if she can convince Becky to actually drive somewhere and she can lug her fatass self out to the car this could possibly happen. I hope she vlogs it. Anything other than a Mookbong at this point :(

If not I guess she will just spend the night getting her monthly bath from Becky.
Important: What kind of candy did Becky buy Amber with Amber's money? Will she be entrusted to pick it out on her own or will Amber have some sort of wishlist for Becky to shop from?

I want Amber to do a reaction to Amy Slaton-Halterman's latest video where you can see how she's lost a ton of weight. Amber could do commentary while eating an entire bag of chicken nuggets or maybe a casserole dish of cereal. That'd be fun.
Amy is currently under 300 lbs which Amber hasn't been since.... what? Since she was a preteen? She'll be seething with envy if she sees that video. A reaction to that would be heavenly.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is how the beast sees herself. View attachment 1145940
Delusional as all hell. This pic has brows and lips.
Something she will never see. By the time she did lose enough weight to matter-which she never will- she will look like she's aged 20 years.
She's been morbidly obese since toddler stage. She will die that way.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Amy is currently under 300 lbs which Amber hasn't been since.... what? Since she was a preteen? She'll be seething with envy if she sees that video. A reaction to that would be heavenly.
"GORL! I can't tell you how happy I am for amy! I watched the last 2 episodes and im like obsessed! Like I cried I literally bawled like a baby for her. I love that she found what works for her and I really want to find that because lez be real ya girl needs to drop a few pounds"

k5jxwre0oo841.jpg

funknuggets

kiwifarms.net
"GORL! I can't tell you how happy I am for amy! I watched the last 2 episodes and im like obsessed! Like I cried I literally bawled like a baby for her. I love that she found what works for her and I really want to find that because lez be real ya girl needs to drop a few pounds"

View attachment 1146108
can you imagine 200lb amy flexing on amberlynn like she did when she parodied amber with those dreamcatchers... the salt would mine :optimistic::optimistic: