Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mental gymnastics

If it’s 10pm PST, what time is it in KY?
kiwifarms.net
I was watching OrkoTV's latest video where he jokingly suggests that Amberlynn has filmed those mukbangs on the same day, and it's made me question whether this may or may not be true. I've gone back and looked and I just don't know. Sure she looks to be similarly grimy in all of them but that in itself is nothing new.
What does strike me as interesting is that the lighting is pretty much identical in each (which may just be artificial lights in the kitchen), but for someone as lazy as Amberlynn, she has gone to a LOT of trouble to try and look different in each mukbang. Given that Amber frequently wears the same things for several days, it seems a little odd to me that in each mukbang, she is wearing a different outfit, different earrings, and even uses different plates. It's almost like she thinks she is being really clever in staging it to look like different days, and we know she's been caught out doing exactly this before.

I've tried to compare the hair, but given that she is constantly fiddling with it, as well as (possibly) changing clothes between mukbangs, it's not particularly conclusive - other than being a filthy mess. Wouldn't it look different if she had washed in over the week or so she claims these mukbangs were filmed?

I just don't know - I am not a crazy conspiracy-theory haydur, but something about these mukbangs is just off to me. Anyone else have any thoughts?
It wasn’t OrkoTV who came up with this theory. People on Twitter started to speculate about that prior to him mentioning it in his video.

I thought about it for a second, too. And although Amber is a fat bitch and she sure as hell wouldn’t have any problem with eating all that food in one day - what makes it seem unlikely to me is the fact that the issues being “addressed” in her mookbangs (not really because she still manages to chat the same shit over and over again in every video) differ from video to video. For example: in one of the videos she talked about the Bowlingball drama because people have been talking about it not long before she made the video. Or when she finally said that she gets a Freshly discount, or whatever, when people use her link. So that theory is probably just a theory. Shit just doesn’t add up.

On another note, we know she doesn’t really enjoy Freshly meals, and she would rather eat orange chicken, Chinese takeaway or reese's cups. So I believe she eats one Freshly meal a day, so she can then treat herself to her favourite trigger foods.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
What does strike me as interesting is that the lighting is pretty much identical in each (which may just be artificial lights in the kitchen), but for someone as lazy as Amberlynn, she has gone to a LOT of trouble to try and look different in each mukbang. Given that Amber frequently wears the same things for several days, it seems a little odd to me that in each mukbang, she is wearing a different outfit, different earrings, and even uses different plates. It's almost like she thinks she is being really clever in staging it to look like different days, and we know she's been caught out doing exactly this before.
[...]
I just don't know - I am not a crazy conspiracy-theory haydur, but something about these mukbangs is just off to me. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Hm, I'd never thought about it. I don't think she filmed it all in one day, because it seems she's been talking about subjects that came on KF/in the comments in-between videos and I'm pretty sure she isn't able to foresee the haydurs, given she's not able to remember the things she says.

However, Amber has a history to go through more trouble lying that being truthful. Making that rape allegation video ? The urologist thing ? I have no more example cause I couldn't bother.
Also, gorl has been seeking praise recently, saying that with all the weight she's lost she can now try on different clothes without breathing real hard and needing to sit, so I guess gorl could wear 3 different outfits throughout the day, knowing she films her 20 minutes break between each outfit. Earrings are even easier to change.
And of course she uses different plates, which could be, to me, evidence that she's filmed it all in one day. Using the same plates would mean doing the dishes immediately after eating, several times that day. She doesn't do that.

Thought I'm enclined to think she didn't film these in the same day, but please prove me wrong so I can be a haydur again.

edit: english hard

bev

kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely surprised that we haven't yet gone through the annual, "Maybe she's clickbaiting bc she's realized she doesn't have enough saved for taxes," discussion. Either that or she's too greedy to have less than a specific amount in her account post taxes.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Thought I'm enclined to think she didn't film these in the same day, but please prove me wrong so I can be a haydur again.
There is a principle called "Occam's razor" which can be defined as "the simplest solution is most likely the right one". With Amber, we can make another principle called "Amber's Pillow Mountain" which can be defined as "the laziest solution is most likely the right one".

As far as her filming 3 Mukbangs in a row, changing clothes and using different plates, this is way to complicated and difficult for our gurl to do. Under the Amber's Pillow Mountain principle, for her to do this, she would have the same clothes and used the same plates.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm genuinely surprised that we haven't yet gone through the annual, "Maybe she's clickbaiting bc she's realized she doesn't have enough saved for taxes," discussion. Either that or she's too greedy to have less than a specific amount in her account post taxes.
100 Days of Mukbangs would get her that tax money real fast (of course, she would fail it right after she gets her last payout before taxes are due).

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Hm, I'd never thought about it. I don't think she filmed it all in one day
I don't think she filmed it all in one day because that's way more effort than Amber would put into anything. She's not Chantal, she's manipulative but she's also not very smart. If she did it all in one day, she would have ratted herself out by now.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she filmed it all in one day because that's way more effort than Amber would put into anything. She's not Chantal, she's manipulative but she's also not very smart. If she did it all in one day, she would have ratted herself out by now.
You sure? We're talking about the same person who also had an entire rotisserie chicken for herself in one day.

• Agree
Reactions: Virgo and Azshara

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I was watching OrkoTV's latest video where he jokingly suggests that Amberlynn has filmed those mukbangs on the same day, and it's made me question whether this may or may not be true. I've gone back and looked and I just don't know. Sure she looks to be similarly grimy in all of them but that in itself is nothing new.

I've tried to compare the hair, but given that she is constantly fiddling with it, as well as (possibly) changing clothes between mukbangs, it's not particularly conclusive - other than being a filthy mess. Wouldn't it look different if she had washed in over the week or so she claims these mukbangs were filmed?

Now that she's no longer painting her nails frequently (as she did in the 90 days of uploads, and we could track time by the state of the chipping), the only surefire way to track the progression of time is by her sideburns. They go from fresh, to dirty, to greasy, to so greasy they look like they were dipped in baby oil. The difference is subtle the first two days, but it becomes exponentially more obvious with each additional day. We know she only washes her hair once a week - if that, and you could track the timeline by the 'burns in her vlogmas videos.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
You sure? We're talking about the same person who also had an entire rotisserie chicken for herself in one day.
I'm not saying she wouldn't have eaten all that stuff in one day, I'm just saying going out of her way to change an entire outfit four times in a row is too much effort for her at this point. When she did change outfits for that bullshit "Struggles of Being Me" series, she eventually admitted that she did it. She hasn't by now so I'm assuming she's just a gluttonous idiot with no content and imagination.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying she wouldn't have eaten all that stuff in one day, I'm just saying going out of her way to change an entire outfit four times in a row is too much effort for her at this point.
You have a point there.

I know there were instances where she said she just woke up, went throughout the day, going to Wolmort then going back to sleep all while in the same shirt. Gorl is just too lazy to change and no wonder that all the sickness or whatever she gets are caused because of the lack of hygiene.

Reactions: EvaBraunsGhost

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
You have a point there.

I know there were instances where she said she just woke up, went throughout the day, going to Wolmort then going back to sleep all while in the same shirt. Gorl is just too lazy to change and no wonder that all the sickness or whatever she gets are caused because of the lack of hygiene.
She been wearing the same pants for YEARS lol never underestimate the laziness and dirtiness

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
She has said recently changing clothes is too tiring for her, which is a big reason why she rarely trys things on for Torrid hauls. Gorl is manipulative but she isn't gonna go out of her way making herself really fucking uncomfortable just to eat like 4 meals in a row. She'd just eat and say fuck it to changing clothes.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
There is a principle called "Occam's razor" which can be defined as "the simplest solution is most likely the right one". With Amber, we can make another principle called "Amber's Pillow Mountain" which can be defined as "the laziest solution is most likely the right one".

As far as her filming 3 Mukbangs in a row, changing clothes and using different plates, this is way to complicated and difficult for our gurl to do. Under the Amber's Pillow Mountain principle, for her to do this, she would have the same clothes and used the same plates.
But she did once reveal that she filmed 2 mukbangs in a row just by changing t-shirt and uploading each mukbang in two different days