Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been 5 days since Amber's last upload. Where is she? Why no Valentine's Day video to rub it in our haydur faces about how great her gorlfriend is and how they had a wonderful romantic day together? And what about her weight loss IG? She still hasn't updated it to reflect that she's no longer the daintiest 519.6 lb gorl, and she hasn't posted anything on it at all since February 1.
Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 12.21.17.png

She must be visibly packing those pounds back on with a fierceness. Filtered Snapchat pics do nothing to prove that statement wrong either, boo boo.

canadiancxnt

gay ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
It's been 5 days since Amber's last upload. Where is she? Why no Valentine's Day video to rub it in our haydur faces about how great her gorlfriend is and how they had a wonderful romantic day together? And what about her weight loss IG? She still hasn't updated it to reflect that she's no longer the daintiest 519.6 lb gorl, and she hasn't posted anything on it at all since February 1.
View attachment 1147721

She must be visibly packing those pounds back on with a fierceness. Filtered Snapchat pics do nothing to prove that statement wrong either, boo boo.
Maybe the infamous UTI finally caught up to her kidneys and we're about to get a hospital/bedbound saga. :optimistic:

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1147721

I noticed shes following a woman that started at 567 with kids and still managed to get down to the 300s.

The new IG is a dud. After flat out telling us shes been messing up and eating over by thousands id be surprised if she posts on it again.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she announced she was starting up a new Insta for weight loss because the other one had somehow failed her... yeah. If it were only that simple, thousands of people could simply start a WL Insta & the pounds would melt off. She's not managed to keep many of her Resolutions or Intentions or whatever she called them. The only one I know for a fact she's kept is the one about not caring about making good videos. Mind you, that resolution was no stretch - it's something she's never cared about.

No therapy, no weight loss or fitness, no cutting her hair, hasn't learned to consistently say: "No" to food & just the fact she hasn't kept these means she's not putting in the effort to learning to love herself more.

Is she ever going to understand that everything worth having, you have to work for & sometimes sweat blood & bullets for? It's only by rarest chance that life's goodies just fall into your hands & if that's the case, often they skip through your fingers & are gone for good. Even doing the right things sometimes, as Alcoholics Anonymous states; you have to: "Fake it 'til you make it." She's looking at easily 2 full years of hard work, consistently dropping her calories & raising her exercise game to get even close to her weight goals. Never going to happen without therapy & without finding at least one interest she can focus on when the going gets really tough.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Many had 'helpful' suggestions about what she should upload - most suggestions revolving around walking Twinkie or doing something, ANYTHING; other than mukbangs.
I think Amber should have a conversation with Becky to remind her that the reason she does not need to work is from the money she get from YT, and unless she wants to go back to her last job, she should participate fully and positively to the videos. She should also remind D&D that while she does not mind paying for restaurant meals, they too should participate at her videos. This should also apply to Eric which seems to do nothing during the day.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I think Amber should have a conversation with Becky to remind her that the reason she does not need to work is from the money she get from YT, and unless she wants to go back to her last job, she should participate fully and positively to the videos. She should also remind D&D that while she does not mind paying for restaurant meals, they too should participate at her videos. This should also apply to Eric which seems to do nothing during the day.
That is far too confrontational a conversation for Amber to be having with anyone. She is a passive aggressive bitch, with abandonment issues, and after the way Destiny ended it with her, Amber isn't going to put herself in the situation where one of the people she depends on, is going to ditch her.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
That is far too confrontational a conversation for Amber to be having with anyone. She is a passive aggressive bitch, with abandonment issues, and after the way Destiny ended it with her, Amber isn't going to put herself in the situation where one of the people she depends on, is going to ditch her.
While I agree with the reasons you mentioned, nonetheless, this is a conversation that a 30-year-old adult should have with her significant other when they may have a loss of income. She may have abandonment issues, but with little income, Becky will not stay, and if Amber does not pay for restaurant visits, D&D would not come to see her very often.

Her choices are stark; either get cooperation with all of them and try to vary her video content or become a feeder channel. At this point, she is housebound and mostly immobile. She has very little choice if she wants to maintain her income in the long run.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to amaze me how she sees herself as a creator lmao. :story:
The only thing she creates is a stench.
And a burden. Big Al was and is a burden to everyone she's ever known. The giant pus filled idiot doesn't have a creative (over stressed) bone in her massive body and is too bone idle and well....fat to do anything but sit at a table with her feed bag on. TBH, it's still more interesting than watching Thumby paint boxes....Though, we haven't seen ZOMBIEThumby paint boxes, that might be interesting, for a minute. Come to think of it, have we even SEEN the Thumb since Al said she's done a complete 360 (:)) since her meds were adjusted?
Prove it Al, show the Thumb

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Should we not be expecting a Valentimes Dayyy video from her? I mean, she’s such a loving and giving gorlfriend and Becky loves her so much.

Maybe Becky put her sneaker down and refused to be in or mentioned in a video. Even so, she could still show off a totally hulthy sugar free candy haul or something. Is even that too much for her?

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked at Fat Amber's social blade page today and these past few eating videos are not making her the big coin. Seems she has also noticed this.
She's dropped from an approximated 150k yearly to 88k in the past several months. I don't know when exactly it started dropping but I know she was at 150k around Halloween. 88k is still decent income for 2 people in west bumblefuck KY, but I think eventually there will be big trouble in that house. The household income decreasing by about 70k while there are 3 unemployed people living there? Sounds like a recipe for a huge blowout, especially when most of us are probably correct in believing that Rickie only puts up with Amber's presence because she pays a large chunk of the rent and utilities.
Amber is not unique anymore. Even the normie haydurs have noticed other deathfat trainwrecks and have moved on.
A fat white muslim who beats her kids is always going to be more interesting than a 30 year old toddler who does nothing but eat and talk about herself. All these haydurs making Amy content have probably been a series of huge blows to Amber's ego and I'm surprised we're not seeing more overt attention seeking behavior from her. That community tab rant was something, but I think the Amber from a few years ago would have gone bigger.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
A fat white muslim who beats her kids is always going to be more interesting than a 30 year old toddler who does nothing but eat and talk about herself. All these haydurs making Amy content have probably been a series of huge blows to Amber's ego and I'm surprised we're not seeing more overt attention seeking behavior from her. That community tab rant was something, but I think the Amber from a few years ago would have gone bigger.
So, what left of her audience? Feeders? Her weight loss audience is probably getting tired of her only eating on YT; they will move on to more positive individuals. Even feeders will move on since there is a panoply of overeaters on YT. What kind of lifestyle videos can you do sitting in your living room? We might be seeing the start of the demise of her channel.