Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LatinasAreTheFuture

No niñas!
kiwifarms.net
Well, Becky drives belted, while Amber is not. In case of a front end collision, one stays in the car, and the other, well...
Bro wtf do you think would happen if they got into an accident? You think amber would go out the front window, or is she too big? And think about the other driver, in a flash 600 pounds is heading right at you at what, let’s say 40 mph. Jesus Christ that’s like asking if you could survive a fridge hitting you at such a high speed.

Willie Dynamite

Raccoon Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Bro wtf do you think would happen if they got into an accident? You think amber would go out the front window, or is she too big? And think about the other driver, in a flash 600 pounds is heading right at you at what, let’s say 40 mph. Jesus Christ that’s like asking if you could survive a fridge hitting you at such a high speed.
Oh, everyone involved would most likely die on impact.
Amberlynn would go through the window, but die doing so.
Necky would probably die of impact injuries because of it. It has to do with physics but I dont know how to explain.
Whomever they hit might survive depending on where they were hit.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Oh, everyone involved would most likely die on impact.
Amberlynn would go through the window, but die doing so.
Necky would probably die of impact injuries because of it. It has to do with physics but I dont know how to explain.
Whomever they hit might survive depending on where they were hit.
Surely it would have to be a forceful accident to propel such a large mass, right? If its minor, she might be heavy enough to stay put in her seat, no?

Last edited:

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Amber is more then likely to die. It actually shows that in car crash accidents, bigger people's bodies 'behave' differently then the normal sized, probably because of the extra size and the way the weight starts getting distributed.

I think they 'slip out' of the seat belt, because it can't hold them correctly because of how the fat distorts their body.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Ive always thought that if they rolled, amber would completely take out Becky. It would be terrifying enough to flip but then you are buckled in while a 600lb person is loose flying around the car.
That would be the horror news article of the year, "600 lb woman crushes girlfriend to death in otherwise nonlethal accident"

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish we still had the Mythbusters around to solve these kinds of questions. The world needs to know the destructive force of deathfats in collisions!
I swear to God if I knew how to create two dummies with their dimensions and mass , I'd sacrifice a Hyundai for this. Perhaps we need KiwiBusters to calculate this.

Ok found This simulator and I'm looking for more.

I entered 600 lbs , 45 mph lol

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
I wrote to her new email to ask what she does after sharting in public. Does she continue whatever she was doing or go home to clean up the chunks of congealed shit lodged in her shelf ass? Well, instead of answering my legitimate question, she wrote back some really cunty things.

It really is true what they say: never meet your idols 🙁
Why is there not a 'Laughed so hard I farted and scared my dog' emoji?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm dragging this over here because it's derailing the social media thread.
We're not gonna argue semantics here because maybe where you live, that may be true. But I've worked at a drug store. You don't need an ID to pick up a perscription. Drop one off, maybe. Pick one up? Nope.

And as I said, she's been doing Youtube for the better half of a decade. She probably got a bank account when she HAD an ID.
So next time I pick up my scrips and they ask for my ID, I can just tell the pharmacist to shove it up his ass because some dude on a gossip forum once worked in a drugstore? Cool.

Amber is either a dunce, or she's America's greatest genius who has the brains to subvert every system requiring an ID where others cannot. I mean, it can't be both, and it can't be neither. I just wish there could be a consensus on the matter already.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net

So next time I pick up my scrips and they ask for my ID, I can just tell the pharmacist to shove it up his ass because some dude on a gossip forum once worked in a drugstore? Cool.

Amber is either a dunce, or she's America's greatest genius who has the brains to subvert every system requiring an ID where others cannot. I mean, it can't be both, and it can't be neither. I just wish there could be a consensus on the matter already.
That's really aggressive for no reason, if your pharmacist needs your ID show it. No skin off my nose.

Also, the first one. She's a dunce.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

I've found you need to produce an ID to pick up any of the schedule drugs, at least down here. I can't imagine it isn't the same elsewhere. And they absolutely will not give you those meds if you don't give them an ID. So yeah, an ID is necessary to pick up some scrips.

We all know Big Al is not a genius, much less the greatest one. Hell, she isn't even smarter than a fifth grader.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I vote she has id even if the requirements in Kentucky are lax (which is apalling, needless to say). She bought a car. She has procured lodging, and she has used medical services besides ER. If she is really trying to wing it without a valid id, she deserves whatever happens as a result. I can see her being too lazy to get a new one because no one asks for it in her state, though, and I kinda want the no ID rumor to be true so we get a chimpout when it blows up in her face. If you think about it, she is stuck in hollers of KY if she really doesn't have one because if she tries to travel out of state, she might be screwed.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's really aggressive for no reason, if your pharmacist needs your ID show it. No skin off my nose.

Also, the first one. She's a dunce.
We have been having the AMBER DOESN'T HAVE AN ID!!!! argument for years. It reignites every few months with a fresh influx of newfags who once had a friend who picked up a scrip without an ID, therefore Amber doesn't have an ID. They are impervious to reason, facts, and/or lack experience operating in the adult world.

It's tiresome and repetitive, but eternal recurrence is the immutable law of the Amberverse, and this must be re-litigated until the end of all time.

But at least now we have a foundational premise that AmberLynn Reid is a fucking dunce, and therefore, duncery must naturally follow. Progress!

Over9000Bacons

kiwifarms.net
( Reiterating my comment from the social media thread and adding another image for easier reading... )

I've found you need to produce an ID to pick up any of the schedule drugs, at least down here. I can't imagine it isn't the same elsewhere.

Prescription regulations vary by state - the Commonwealth of Kentucky has no requirements for identification at point of pickup or drop off. A comprehensive list of each state's specific rules can be found here. I've attached thumbnails of the aforementioned links.

Bovine Medication Identification.PNGCommonwealth of Kentucky Controlled Substance Regulation.PNG

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
( Reiterating my comment from the social media thread and adding another image for easier reading... )

Prescription regulations vary by state - the Commonwealth of Kentucky has no requirements for identification at point of pickup or drop off. A comprehensive list of each state's specific rules can be found here. I've attached thumbnails of the aforementioned links.

View attachment 1163842View attachment 1163843
We'll lay it to rest and comment on how dumb Amber is in other aspects. StrawberryDouche and I just don't agree and that's fine