Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Would a gym have a treadmill that could handle her weight?
Even if they had, which I doubt, her gait would suggest that the tread would not be wide enough. Her legs are too far apart to allow her to walk on a treadmill. Additionally, the risk of her falling from one of the machines would be so high, I would not be surprised that the gym would not allow her to go on it. I suspect that if she did go (probably did not), she did some arm exercises for 5 minutes and call it quit.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
okay hamber historians: when amber was reacting to the tom harlock video, she said she went to the gym at her heaviest and went on multiple exercise machines

(timestamped to the relevant part)

does anyone remember this? "at her heaviest" was the infamous 572.4 elbees when she constantly talked about how she could barely walk to the tree (rip) and back without feeling like she was dying, showed herself barely walking in place for a minute, "muh mobility/ableism," etc, but here she says she went to the gym 3 times at that weight and somehow didn't destroy all of the equipment.
To *my* memory, she was so fat, the belt on the treadmill would not move. There were also some greasy tears about being too fat to fit on the machines and being terrified she would break something. The other two times she went, she sat fatly in the car and waited for Becky to take her for food when she was done.

My memory is also insisting she was absolutely not 572.4 when this happened, but rather in the 530-540 range.

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net
To *my* memory, she was so fat, the belt on the treadmill would not move. There were also some greasy tears about being too fat to fit on the machines and being terrified she would break something. The other two times she went, she sat fatly in the car and waited for Becky to take her for food when she was done.

My memory is also insisting she was absolutely not 572.4 when this happened, but rather in the 530-540 range.
I do remember her reminiscing about working out when she was in the 300's, and stating, "the elliptical was my jam", and then said something about not being able to get on it anymore because of her weight. I also remember her talking about the treadmill and it stopped moving when she was using it. I think both of these instances were in regard to the Krystal era. Could be mistaken.... They must make treadmills to support her size, she at one time had the money for the equipment, but instead she bought Torrid tarps and orange chicken. Edit because I had to check, the highest weight capacity for a treadmill is 500lb, most just hold up to 300lb.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do remember her reminiscing about working out when she was in the 300's, and stating, "the elliptical was my jam", and then said something about not being able to get on it anymore because of her weight. I also remember her talking about the treadmill and it stopped moving when she was using it. I think both of these instances were in regard to the Krystal era. Could be mistaken.... They must make treadmills to support her size, she at one time had the money for the equipment, but instead she bought Torrid tarps and orange chicken. Edit because I had to check, the highest weight capacity for a treadmill is 500lb, most just hold up to 300lb.
Right. But what we, Amber, the britfag are talking about happened in the Becky era, probably in 2018.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
okay hamber historians: when amber was reacting to the tom harlock video, she said she went to the gym at her heaviest and went on multiple exercise machines

does anyone remember this? "at her heaviest" was the infamous 572.4 elbees when she constantly talked about how she could barely walk to the tree (rip) and back without feeling like she was dying, showed herself barely walking in place for a minute, "muh mobility/ableism," etc, but here she says she went to the gym 3 times at that weight and somehow didn't destroy all of the equipment.
I have no idea why she even said that because she couldn't even stand at the stove at 600lbs...all of her gym vids she was 500 lbs. She missed the mark that Tom was saying how shocking it was that she went from being on the elliptical in the 300s to eating her way to 600 in that short of a span.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right. But what we, Amber, the britfag are talking about happened in the Becky era, probably in 2018.
The last video I can remember where she talked about going the gym was in Feb 2018, shortly after reaching her low point of 469.4 and a couple months before admitting passing the 500 lb mark.

Between this, and her passing off her 2019 starting weight images as being from 2018, and claiming her lowest weight was 469.8 instead of 469.4, I can't tell if she's so dumb she can't remember her own timeline as presented by her, or if she's doing this on purpose to drive more views/ad revenue from her older videos from people going through them to find evidence that what she's been saying is incorrect.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last video I can remember where she talked about going the gym was in Feb 2018, shortly after reaching her low point of 469.4 and a couple months before admitting passing the 500 lb mark.

Between this, and her passing off her 2019 starting weight images as being from 2018, and claiming her lowest weight was 469.8 instead of 469.4, I can't tell if she's so dumb she can't remember her own timeline as presented by her, or if she's doing this on purpose to drive more views/ad revenue from her older videos from people going through them to find evidence that what she's been saying is incorrect.
She also talked about it in her "Struggles Being Me" trilogy circa July 2018. I'm not watching those to find the clip, sorry, but iirc she was explaining why she hadn't been back to the gym in six months or whatever. She didn't hit the big 5-0-0 until later that summer, I think, sometime around her vlog about the wedding she went to and ordered some hideous fish and cream dish that was shthooo good.

So, yeah. AL is full of shit as per usual.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I think why she does WW over counting calories is because on WW you just have points and she doesn't have to also worry about how many carbs, fat, sugar and sodium she takes in

Everything that she eats is highly processed crap and if she were to use MyFitnessPal she'd go over those probably from just a single meal while still staying under her calories goal

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think why she does WW over counting calories is because on WW you just have points and she doesn't have to also worry about how many carbs, fat, sugar and sodium she takes in

Everything that she eats is highly processed crap and if she were to use MyFitnessPal she'd go over those probably from just a single meal while still staying under her calories goal
Yeah, it's a toss up between all this being too complicated for "doesn't even need a calculator Lynn" and the fact that she just will not, under any circumstances, actually give a shit about her health when McNuggets are on the line.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net

38.30: "intuitively eated", lol.

55:30: says Becky called her "a walking calculator"
Now didn't she say that was her nickname in high school?

Last edited: