Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Alaska Thundercunt

kiwifarms.net
This is her smugness that gets to me by bringing continuously her 70 pounds loss as she was the only one who ever lost weight. She keeps making herself as a weight loss guru that should inspire countless obese people in losing weight. We know that she gorged herself in the last week, and I fully expect that she will use her depression/PTSD/bipolar/etc as a crutch to explain her weight gain. She will take no responsibility for it and fake cry on camera. We’ve been on that ride before.
70 lbs. is the new 89 lbs.

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Now that she's gotten closer in weight to Fat Amy and Chantal and Charlie Gold, she has nothing to make her stand out. Fat Amy is a child abusing fake Muslim. Chantal is bald and shits in public. Charlie Gold is a horrible driver who doesn't pay her damn bills. The only thing Amber can go with is "I'm a LESBIAN" and really who cares about that?
Wouldn't "noteriety" be her main strentgh though? It's like how everyone knows Nico Avocado more than some of his contemporaies despite the fact that he's just another fat pig.

Super Book

down 2 clown
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't "noteriety" be her main strentgh though? It's like how everyone knows Nico Avocado more than some of his contemporaies despite the fact that he's just another fat pig.
The difference between Nick and Amber is that he goes SUPER hard into drama baiting. Him and his boyfriend are "fighting" every other day. Amber doesn't drum up drama like that because she's fat and lazy.

Hail The Monolith

"Life is suffering"
kiwifarms.net
how predictable was this last video of hers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9akS4eELU following the same beats as we've seen a thousand times before.....
hilarious as it may be. her disingenuous tone of voice spelled out the whole scheme. this was never about weight loss this was about creating controversy and a flow of ad revenue
witch we'll see is going to be a success (for her short term monetary gains).

reading the comments I have a faint blip of hope she pushed it too far this time.
but i guess it worked for her the last few times so why not now.
the number of "hate" watchers will probably stay the same or grow but she has lost a great number of her genuine supporters
witch i hope will lead to more clickbait trash from her part considering she only gets views when she "the hadurs"

so wanna take a bet?

is she going to gain like crazy again negating all her past work whilst fullheartedly keeping up she's not gaining?
is she going to keep on her pseudo healthy lifestyle?
or will she have 2-3 videos of an orchestrated meltdown and after that repeat the ALR cycle?

i know what im betting on (or hoping for)

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how predictable was this last video of hers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9akS4eELU following the same beats as we've seen a thousand times before.....
hilarious as it may be. her disingenuous tone of voice spelled out the whole scheme. this was never about weight loss this was about creating controversy and a flow of ad revenue
witch we'll see is going to be a success (for her short term monetary gains).

reading the comments I have a faint blip of hope she pushed it too far this time.
but i guess it worked for her the last few times so why not now.
the number of "hate" watchers will probably stay the same or grow but she has lost a great number of her genuine supporters
witch i hope will lead to more clickbait trash from her part considering she only gets views when she "the hadurs"

so wanna take a bet?

is she going to gain like crazy again negating all her past work whilst fullheartedly keeping up she's not gaining?
is she going to keep on her pseudo healthy lifestyle?
or will she have 2-3 videos of an orchestrated meltdown and after that repeat the ALR cycle?

i know what im betting on (or hoping for)
Her videos get their own threads. The thread for her latest video is located here.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
While I think that she could lose a massive amount of weight if she was fasting for a month or so, as Phalanx as done, it would not change the basic issue with Amber, namely that she has terrible eating habits. As soon as the fast is completed, she would go to eat at buffets and fast food places at a speed hardly seen by a human being. She would gain all the weight loss and some more. It is great to speculate, but for Amber, the only long term weight management method that would work is psychotherapy followed by bariatric surgery.
It'd be kinda funny to see her fast away a bunch of weight and then rubber band all the way to 700 afterward when she can eat again though.

Do you guys think a Nik/Amber collab would ever happen?

Last edited:

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Jesus that is pretty much bang on 50% that is pretty bad no wonder she is losing her collective shit. So I tend to check her views every day just because I notice Amber gets really pissed if her recent vids don't crack 100k, here are my findings as I really enjoy this shit :p
1589858781487.png

This of course is realtime and some of these are nearly a month old.
1589858908665.png

Gone back 12 months and her views are still iffy but I remember this was posted right before 100 days of "content". Her views were dying then and she was downward trending.

BASICALLY
100 days was a defibrillator on her waning views and it worked because she still had clout but as you guys know lolcowdom is fickle and they get traded rather fast. She cannot even click bait at this point. I really think this is creating her breakdown and I expect a video called "My channel is dying".

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She'll probably delete the snapchat and maybe even the drama llama latest video, and post some rambly nonpology. Just as she has done before. That's her problem in a nutshell: her shit is dreadfully dull because she herself is dreadfully dull. If she had a real interest in something - anything that does not involve food - that would certainly help. Heck, I'd even give her "learning to cook" as an exception to the no food condition. Since she is both lazy and not tremendously bright, this will not happen.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She'll probably delete the snapchat and maybe even the drama llama latest video, and post some rambly nonpology. Just as she has done before. That's her problem in a nutshell: her shit is dreadfully dull because she herself is dreadfully dull. If she had a real interest in something - anything that does not involve food - that would certainly help. Heck, I'd even give her "learning to cook" as an exception to the no food condition. Since she is both lazy and not tremendously bright, this will not happen.
Agree. Other YTers are doing other stuff to pass the time since their main interest is cancelled (travel, sports, etc). It would be fun to see her doing a series called “Bake with Amber”, where she would try to bake cakes, bread, pies, etc. Even not being good at it, it might be interesting, but no, we’re stuck with the same rubbish that we’ve seen before.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Jesus that is pretty much bang on 50% that is pretty bad no wonder she is losing her collective shit. So I tend to check her views every day just because I notice Amber gets really pissed if her recent vids don't crack 100k, here are my findings as I really enjoy this shit :p
View attachment 1304970
This of course is realtime and some of these are nearly a month old.
View attachment 1304976
Gone back 12 months and her views are still iffy but I remember this was posted right before 100 days of "content". Her views were dying then and she was downward trending.

BASICALLY
100 days was a defibrillator on her waning views and it worked because she still had clout but as you guys know lolcowdom is fickle and they get traded rather fast. She cannot even click bait at this point. I really think this is creating her breakdown and I expect a video called "My channel is dying".
By looking at the numbers, last summer, she had about 130k subscribers with an average of 125k views per video with very few under 100k, so almost a one-to-one ratio of subscribers to views per video. Now, she has 163k subscribers but with an average 90k views per video with very few with more than 100k views. So, from the numbers, a lot of subscribers are not watching her anymore. She knows that and she needs to replace these inactive subscribers. With the reduction of CPM values, she is likely making a third or less in income. Her rant is about the frustration she feels that whatever she did on her channel in the past is not working anymore. She is all about the money; nothing else.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I would say less than that even without click baiting and its a normal video, it'll float around 50k. The trouble with click baiting is it genuinely works well short term like a year or 2 but users overall that click bait constantly have a massive peel off e.g. Leafy and Onision the thing is they had a sub base that could fill that void, Amber does not.

It is interesting to see it real time because Amber is so surface level and its freaking her out because month by month her viewerbase drops. A lot of people especially here use the archives which I have no shadow of a doubt hits her harder than she thinks. The Amber thread is one of the top visited. I too am actually quite surprised when she started her mass upload click bait because I thought she would get more views like 130k but damn none of the videos have touched that.

Hail The Monolith

"Life is suffering"
kiwifarms.net
there was mention in the comments of the snapchat vid about people wanting another mass unsub party but this one doesn't seem to be as coordinated as the shrimpgate unsubbing fiasco. so that's slightly impressive at least
she's down 1K as of writing but this is some days after the CC debacle.
I seriously hope her IG rant does more damage than that because that was a very dirty rant on her part.
it really showed how truly disgusting she is as a person

haydurs are still active watchers tho….

in any case she's back to clickbaiting the absolute shit out of het videos now so she seems to feel the pressure.
her "exercise with me" isn't even an attempt to do it a bit subtile.

i wonder how this one is going to turn out, for now im going to try and proxy her content as to not giver her any traffic. i would suggest you do the same just to make her sweat a bit more

either she really doesn't know what she is being accused of or she's deliberately playing stupid ( the later being the most likely)

Last edited:

Hail The Monolith

"Life is suffering"
kiwifarms.net
Subscribers don't really mean anything other than probably having the algorithm be in your favor whenever someone looks you up

I doubt she cares about her subscriber count, just the same with her dislikes, as long as she gets views, she's gucci

that could be true but I think a video will be silenced into oblivion at some point.

after a quick look up;

" What happens when you dislike a video?
So, if a video has 1 like and 100 dislikes, it still is the same as 100 likes and 1 dislike or 51 likes and 50 dislikes. The video will rank high in the search depending on the amount interaction, not on whether the interaction is positive or negative."

so dislikes don't do shit apart from helping her and maybe influencing the opinions of some new viewers.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Think of it this way though and its very similar to DSP or Onision a dwindling viewership especially those who proxxy affect her likes and dislikes. It is all about the long game. The people especially that archive every one of her interactions know this, its about slowly taking away that traffic, essentially a bypass. I have noticed over the last few months as this dip in viewership happens her overall like and dislike dips she cannot even make 10k barely anymore.

I have a theory that in terms of the algorithm more positives equates you more up the list, yes bolth put you on that list but positive puts you higher. Look at things like ZM and MBP they get shoved up really fast.

OT but ZM made fucking bank on his livestream, I am rewatching in the background and its on 85k after less than 24h which is pretty impressive, Kudos to him it was a great stream.

Also agree with everyone that rant was the best thing since the drunk Amber Destiny break up livestream.