Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the Bay Area, they can still pick up food and order delivery and it started there. I'd imagine it'd be the same for Kentucky at least for now.
Dunno. Shit's scary right now. PL a little, wifey and I own a restaurant. It's her deal. But we bought a shit ton of go boxes today in case the state shuts us down.

If they do, stick a fork in us, we're done. The margins are so fucking razor thin to begin with.

No orrreeeennng sckricken fo Hamboat. No Messican buffet or chunky. Maybe some McNougnutz.

Look for much more "I'm eatin' Corona Chan slop becuz I haz to" in future Hamber vids.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Dunno. Shit's scary right now. PL a little, wifey and I own a restaurant. It's her deal. But we bought a shit ton of go boxes today in case the state shuts us down.

If they do, stick a fork in us, we're done. The margins are so fucking razor thin to begin with.
I'm telling you, man. The shut down is going to fuck a LOT of people over. I know we're trying to be safe but Jesus Christ. I'm not scientist but feel like this could have been managed better.

Anyway to bring it full circle, Amber is probably in the same mindset of Chantal to still go out anyway because we're "allowed to go to the grocery store", rub her grubby paws on everything in the store and complain that there's no food available. She's just a little less ignorant and a little more saavy than Chantal to go on a rant about how it's not a big deal.

Ooo, I wonder if the hand sanitizer arc is coming up. The anime is finally catching up with the manga.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net

No orrreeeennng sckricken fo Hamboat. No Messican buffet or chunky. Maybe some McNougnutz.

Look for much more "I'm eatin' Corona Chan slop becuz I haz to" in future Hamber vids.
I’m so sorry. I can only imagine..
I think our city didn’t want to have to shut the restaurants down, so they are allowing delivery and take out.
I hope you can sell lots of orreenge chicken🤣 (or whatever you sell).
I still say if AL is exposed to COVID 19, she’s toast.

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
@

I'm sorry to hear that. I know a lot of bar/restaurant owners and all of them are just in tears over the shutdowns. Half of them probably won't survive being closed for two weeks, much less a month. Just restocking the fridges will be a struggle.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Nah , I think she's setting herself and her audience up for this:

"I can't stick to muh diet right now because we are staying at home so all I can eat is nuggies and burgers. I bought Becky a mask on Amazon so she is OK to go to the drive-thru. Plus my doctor changed my anxiety meds and now my anxiety is soooooo bad now you guyz because of the virus-type-situation and I am so worried about nobody watching my vlogs the whole world catching the virus because I am so sensitive like that. So you guys, I have decided to put my weight-loss-journey on hold for a while and I thought I might film some mukbangs to cheer my fans up"

Amberlynn is nothing if not predictable.