Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now, she'll say at some point in her videos that she doesn't vlog much anymore because she doesn't have much to show because she stays indoors because of the Coronavirus.

But that claim can be easily debunked by just going to her social media thread, she posts overly-filtered pics of herself in the car nearly every damn day

And she goes like, what, 2-3 times a week for groceries? (I'm being generous, we all know she actually goes everyday)

I just wonder how much shit would she get if she were to actually stay indoors for a long period of time because of the virus

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I'm calling it now, she'll say at some point in her videos that she doesn't vlog much anymore because she doesn't have much to show because she stays indoors because of the Coronavirus.

But that claim can be easily debunked by just going to her social media thread, she posts overly-filtered pics of herself in the car nearly every damn day

And she goes like, what, 2-3 times a week for groceries? (I'm being generous, we all know she actually goes everyday)

I just wonder how much shit would she get if she were to actually stay indoors for a long period of time because of the virus
Well, maybe this is why she has always shopped daily. A week of groceries is probably more than they can cart at a time. She would need three actual shopping carts to carry the food, and since she has to use a scooty puff and Thumb is only able to use one cart, it would be impossible. Plus, it would be embarrassing for people to see how much food she really requires to stay that fat. Interesting how this virus has revealed so many unpleasant truths in America.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would like to see video of two deathfats in scootypuffs having a tug-of-war over the last pack of toilet paper.
Get on it, Al...
That's too much effort for something that isn't food.

EDIT: Amber's attention-whoring ass is missing out on a golden opportunity to mine shekels. People are stuck at home. Why the hell isn't she uploading on a daily basis? Even if all she does is piss people off, people would be paying attention to her again. She's not making any money from ridiculous Snapchat pics (is she?).

I'm not sure what's worse - their apparent apathy about the issue save for how it affects their quality time at the feeding trough or some of the reactor/reddit/FB twits freaking out over 1st world... "problems".
It could be worse. At least they're not chimping out about how fatphobic it is for people to be worried about getting fat while they're stuck at home. (Of course there's plenty of examples of that in the Fat Acceptance thread).

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Agreed - fighting over that last package of TP would be way too much effort but going out there to try & grab favorite foods wouldn't be.

Weird - I watched the last couple of ALJ's uploads, see ALR's here & watched a few minutes of Foodie Cootie's last few disasters. All 3 claim to be concerned, anxious, worried - pick a term but all 3 display a woefully inadequate amount of even the most basic knowledge about it & how to deal. They're paying lip service to it & the only behavioural changes I'm noting are those mandated by outside authorities. They STILL can't seem to get food & stuffing their guts out of their heads.

I'm not sure what's worse - their apparent apathy about the issue save for how it affects their quality time at the feeding trough or some of the reactor/reddit/FB twits freaking out over 1st world... "problems".

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
In my mind I see Amberlynn sitting in the car instructing Becky on how to sanitize the scootypuff before QueenFatty emerges to mount it. Must take a whole pack of sanitizer wipes.
Pity the poor sod who sat on the scootypuff after she did. I don't think I could sit on anything after she did, even if I scrubbed for hours with a wire bristled brush and foaming sanitizer.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
so heres a good general statement/question. While we're all stuck in the coronapocalypse around the world, and Amber is being her usual boring self... In recent days/weeks has anyone else had even less fucks to give about Amber than usual? Like man, why bother when theres so much bigger more exciting shit going on now? I mean other than popping in to see if Amber's dead yet I feel like its slower than usual.
Yeah ALR at this point is old news, she’s doing her weight loss illusion stuff I guess and she’s amped up the sass a tiny bit but I just don’t care. Chantals out here shitting on live streams, snarking at the farms and whining about her move which is way more interesting than anything ALR is doing right now. Even the reaction channels don’t give a fuck about her anymore, and that’s why she reacted to herself.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Fattie is old news.
Faking losing weight. There's no way by looking at that humungous moon face in the reaction vid.
There aren't even as many comments.
Can't wait to see the Beast freak out over food rationing.
The only thing that would interest me now is a full on breakup with the thumb and inevitable backlash from Eric, a serious medical event or her making an ass of herself with mukbangs again. Apart from that she’s boring as fuck.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Yahoo had an article about her idol Trisha Paytus faking DID for views and attention. Possible new story arc? Old and current viewers would tune in to watch her humilate herself pretending to swtch alters and people in the pissed off mental health YT community will drive up the views and reaction video numbers. Maybe the binge monster will be their own alter - a 23 year old male Walmart stocker with a very dark side and insatiable appetite. Perhaps a dainty, super popular teenager, so she can live out the adolescent existence she seems to be shooting for that doesnt seem appropriate for a 29 yo woman? Seeing ALR do this @11:48 is just the drama her channel needs.

She needs to do something. You'd swear some of the ALR vloggers typically posted parkour or festival videos, instead of rambling sit down vlogs from their chairs and beds, with how little content is being put out.

Last edited:

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Call me neurotic, but when I'm at the grocery store, the scootypuff is the last thing I want to be on. It lowers your height so what she is touching is on hand level with a lot of germs, heavy airborne sneeze/cough droplets fall down to scooter level. Also the amount of air she must be wheezing in to shift to paw the cold cuts... and lets not forget, hambone is "extremely anemic" at a time when blood oxygen counts.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You would contract something FAR worse than COVID-19, my misguided frand.

I wish Amber would sit on my face and fart until I pass out. I wish she would wriggle her ass on my face and crush my head like an egg. I don't even care if I get COVID after that, if anything I would hope I do so that can be my last memory

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Amber I think is easily one of the most boring lolcows but lately FACK she has been so boring. I think most of us here were much more engrossed watching Charlie Gold chimp out over shit.

Her views lately are trash and she knows it most of her views come from the watchers, I think she thought she could convert Ambabies and haters but that is where she is exceptional. Her content is dull as dish water and she should know that to get traction she had to be bold. Amber is not that though she thinks her success was due to people liking her but it was people laughing at her and now she is trying to have her cake and eat it by being thin and having the same coin.

Her paycheck is going to drastically differ and she is going to panic because deep down she knows if she wants money she cannot be that thin girl because a) she is not attractive and b) is a void of personality, her schtick lately of muh anxiety etc acting like she is the most tragic person in the world. When there are so many people especially now risking their livelihoods and considering she is doing this shit when thousands were made jobless, shes what an entitled conceited cunt she actually is.

Kinda believing the Amberlynn is over party tbh.