Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Amber I think is easily one of the most boring lolcows but lately FACK she has been so boring. I think most of us here were much more engrossed watching Charlie Gold chimp out over shit.

Her views lately are trash and she knows it most of her views come from the watchers, I think she thought she could convert Ambabies and haters but that is where she is exceptional. Her content is dull as dish water and she should know that to get traction she had to be bold. Amber is not that though she thinks her success was due to people liking her but it was people laughing at her and now she is trying to have her cake and eat it by being thin and having the same coin.

Her paycheck is going to drastically differ and she is going to panic because deep down she knows if she wants money she cannot be that thin girl because a) she is not attractive and b) is a void of personality, her schtick lately of muh anxiety etc acting like she is the most tragic person in the world. When there are so many people especially now risking their livelihoods and considering she is doing this shit when thousands were made jobless, shes what an entitled conceited cunt she actually is.

Kinda believing the Amberlynn is over party tbh.
A genuine amberlynn redemption arc could be cool, but her idea of redemption is so fucking dumb.

She talks the barely comprehensible talk but never walks the walk.

She holds out hope she can achieve that success as a skinny legend because shes dumb and thinks people hope that for her too, but they dont.

I hate that she says she'll never give up on her weightloss journey ...

Gaining this much weight means you gave up a long time ago.

There are lots of reasons she could never be popular as a skinny legend.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
That is the key problem her idea of redemption is so incredibly surface level and vapid, its not even counted as redemption one of the key factors of redemption is that by an overall majority they deem you redeemed.

Amber honestly thinks people hate her because she is fat and she this she will be redeemed by losing the weight. The problem is she is a pathological liar, narcissistic, egotist who has only ever lived to serve her needs and no other persons. That is a really sad existence and her appearance suits that she is a glutton who constantly thinks of herself even during a pandemic, where a large majority are surviving keeping financially and mentally afloat.

I think she is irredeemable because she just doesn't get it.

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net
I know we talk a lot about how despite her stupidity, Amber still possesses the manipulative cunning of a sewer rat. However I think we overestimate that because half the time it’s obvious what she is doing, and if she were more intelligent she would be using this time to chimp out on YouTube in order to drive up her engagement and keep the viewers entertained, thereby securing those JewToob shekels at least until coronachan terminates every last cent of adsense on that godforsaken website. Instead she’s being all preachy about her stupid weightloss journey which will inevitably come to a close in the near future. I guess she really does stick to the Patented Fat Albert 3 Step Protocol at all times, even if it means losing money. Come on fatty I want to see you pretend to have schizophrenia on camera. I want to see you film an argument with the thumb. God you are so boring.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
She might've actually been right about people finding her content more boring when she loses weight.

Edit: It's know already that she has a exceptional sleeping schedule. She uploads her shit at 1 AM and she said multiple times before that she goes to sleep at like 11 AM and wakes up at about 5 PM

I might be off, but the point is that she pretty much sleeps through most of the damn day, and she pretty much starts her day late in the afternoon. That explains her trips to Wolmort at 2 fucking AM (not because it's "empty" as she says) and her uploads at 1 AM

My question is, what the fuck does she do besides that?

I can but only assume Eric and Ricky (especially him because he works) sleep during the night. And, for the sake of it, I'll just say that Amber is nice enough to not disturb them (lol) by not moving around the house much so she doesn't make noise to wake them up.

She probably just sits quietly with Becky in their probably rancid and sweaty smelling room with her 2 industrial fans running "because they NEED the white noise" (it's totally not because her room is cluttered with garbage and because 2 hambeasts in the same, small room generate a lot of body heat) on top of Mt. Pillimanjaro watching Netflix.

It's probably an excuse for her to not move around the house much. So she's basically bed bound.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I might be off, but the point is that she pretty much sleeps through most of the damn day, and she pretty much starts her day late in the afternoon. That explains her trips to Wolmort at 2 fucking AM (not because it's "empty" as she says) and her uploads at 1 AM

My question is, what the fuck does she do besides that?.
Well, she has anxiety, so she needs to calm her nerves by doing 300-pieces puzzles, and drawing mandalas, like most 6 years old kids with the flu. I would have anxiety too if I realized that my YT income was going to zero and I would need to either get a job or go on disability with monthly payments that would not even cover my Torrid hauls.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I don't see her doing the weds weigh in. I don't think she's losing at all.
I can believe she is losing weight, at least a little bit, and I think others believe it too, because otherwise the haydurs would be coming out and calling her a liar, or asking her to prove it, but they are all pretty silent, and why are they silent? Because Amber lost weight and they haven't.

Also, I don't think Amber has lost weight through any kind of concerted effort, more a combination of illness and just not going out three times a day.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I just wonder why Fattie isn't posting more.
She's eating up all the food they can find from wally world.
Guess she didn't get enough sympathy and asspats from the big reaction vid.
She said in her YT community post that she's been trying to upload since Sunday night but she gets an error

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kind of believe her. Even though OtHeR YoUtUbErS would have a backup video to upload if their vlog got corrupted she of course has nothing, and is probably stubbornly trying to upload the thing 100 times because she "worked" on it and deserves to get paid for it.

We also know it doesn't bother her to be 90 days behind in her content so if she does eventually get the video up like a week late (and after she has already posted Wednesday weigh-in) she'll be fine with that too.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I just wonder why Fattie isn't posting more.
She's eating up all the food they can find from wally world.
Guess she didn't get enough sympathy and asspats from the big reaction vid.
That's what I don't get. There are so many more people home looking for entertainment or a distraction, this would be the perfect time to reel new viewers in who would continue to be locked in when they return to work/school. But she and her reaction channels are barely putting out any content. Not smart when Youtube is your main/only source of income (ALR) or supplements your your regular checks from outside work (a lot of other YTers). They really don't get how good they have it, especially the reaction channels. They're not even making the main content, but stating what everyone else is thinking in a way that makes watching these often boring videos more entertaining. Not implying there's no talent in that if you're good at it, but still. She's going to be full of regret when she has to go out everyday and put in at least a minimum effort, for a fraction of what she's paid, now, because she isn't taking this seriously. Today's video will be the first in like 5 days? There are people with full time jobs and families who produce more content than that. No skin off my nose, just a weird way to grow a channel.

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is posted elsewhere but as of today, there are 3 confirmed cases of COVID 19 in Wayne County, KY. Monticello Ky is the county seat of Wayne County Ky.
I would suggest that anyone who has to shop in the Monticello Walmart wear gloves and sterilize and/or wash thoroughly anything purchased. If you MUST ride a scooter, yank one of those disposable paper toilet covers from the restroom dispenser and cover the scooter seat first.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would suggest that anyone who has to shop in the Monticello Walmart wear gloves and sterilize and/or wash thoroughly anything purchased. If you MUST ride a scooter, yank one of those disposable paper toilet covers from the restroom dispenser and cover the scooter seat first.
Im thinking of her wobbling out of the store with a paper seat cover wedged in her ass