Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I just wonder why Fattie isn't posting more.
I don't see her doing the weds weigh in. I don't think she's losing at all.
She's eating up all the food they can find from wally world.
Guess she didn't get enough sympathy and asspats from the big reaction vid.
That's what I don't get. There are so many more people home looking for entertainment or a distraction, this would be the perfect time to reel new viewers in who would continue to be locked in when they return to work/school. But she and her reaction channels are barely putting out any content. Not smart when Youtube is your main/only source of income (ALR) or supplements your your regular checks from outside work (a lot of other YTers). They really don't get how good they have it, especially the reaction channels. They're not even making the main content, but stating what everyone else is thinking in a way that makes watching these often boring videos more entertaining. Not implying there's no talent in that if you're good at it, but still. She's going to be full of regret when she has to go out everyday and put in at least a minimum effort, for a fraction of what she's paid, now, because she isn't taking this seriously. Today's video will be the first in like 5 days? There are people with full time jobs and families who produce more content than that. No skin off my nose, just a weird way to grow a channel.

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is posted elsewhere but as of today, there are 3 confirmed cases of COVID 19 in Wayne County, KY. Monticello Ky is the county seat of Wayne County Ky.
I would suggest that anyone who has to shop in the Monticello Walmart wear gloves and sterilize and/or wash thoroughly anything purchased. If you MUST ride a scooter, yank one of those disposable paper toilet covers from the restroom dispenser and cover the scooter seat first.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would suggest that anyone who has to shop in the Monticello Walmart wear gloves and sterilize and/or wash thoroughly anything purchased. If you MUST ride a scooter, yank one of those disposable paper toilet covers from the restroom dispenser and cover the scooter seat first.
Im thinking of her wobbling out of the store with a paper seat cover wedged in her ass

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
if i contracted COVID-19 from amber's leaking cooter juice on a wommart scooty puff i would kill myself before the corona could

Kikomobi

kiwifarms.net
The only reason Amber is averagely good at manipulation is because that is how she survived her entire life, it's the only life skill she has and has ever used ever since she was a child, but she never grew up. People tiptoed around her because she was an orphan as a kid and now they tiptoe because of her weight. She never experienced real life, for the matter of fact.

It's a pretty popular theory that her brain just stopped developing in her pre-teens or teens, I'd like to expand on that.
Metabolic syndrome is a cluster of conditions that occur together, increasing your risk of heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes. It usually occurs in obese patients who's fat tends to cluster around the abdominal area. It is also able to develop in children and ends up being more damaging because children's fat distribution is uneven throughout the body and is mostly stored in the stomach. ALR was EXTREMELY obese as a child, I don't remember how much exactly but it for sure was 200+ pounds. Even if she was young, that kind of weight had to have an effect on a developing child.
In this study 49 adolescents with and 62 without MS received high grade evaluations. The study concluded that "Adolescents with MetS showed significantly lower arithmetic, spelling, attention, and mental flexibility and a trend for lower overall intelligence. They also had, in a MetS-dose–related fashion, smaller hippocampal volumes, increased brain cerebrospinal fluid, and reductions of microstructural integrity in major white matter tracts."
These children also tend to be malnourished and just not get enough blood to their heads in general.
Some more things I found:
Metabolic disorders section in wiki of neurodevelopmental disorders "A non-diabetic fetus can also be subjected to glucose effects if its mother has undetected gestational diabetes. Maternal diabetes causes excessive birth size, making it harder for the infant to pass through the birth canal without injury or it can directly produce early neurodevelopmental deficits. Usually, the neurodevelopmental symptoms will decrease in later childhood. "
It is also very possible that since her parents were druggies it contributed highly to her mental development, I mean addiction is never really good for the brain even if the substance abused is not causing direct damage to it, especially as a child.

I personally just think that she never grew out of the foster home, and although it might sound like a terrible experience I think it was the highlight of her life. She always got what she wanted, could manipulate anyone by pulling her orphan card and engorge herself in food. Everyone has moved on but she is still stuck in that mentality :)

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Are perms back in fashion? Or is this a desperate attempt to cover up Amber stink?
I think the beauty industry should have stopped making home perms 40 years ago. Today I changed my mind in hopes of malk. But anyone who lets Destiny give them a perm deserves the scalp burns and hair loss.I
Edited for random caucasity

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason Amber is averagely good at manipulation is because that is how she survived her entire life, it's the only life skill she has and has ever used ever since she was a child, but she never grew up. People tiptoed around her because she was an orphan as a kid and now they tiptoe because of her weight. She never experienced real life, for the matter of fact.

It's a pretty popular theory that her brain just stopped developing in her pre-teens or teens, I'd like to expand on that.
Metabolic syndrome is a cluster of conditions that occur together, increasing your risk of heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes. It usually occurs in obese patients who's fat tends to cluster around the abdominal area. It is also able to develop in children and ends up being more damaging because children's fat distribution is uneven throughout the body and is mostly stored in the stomach. ALR was EXTREMELY obese as a child, I don't remember how much exactly but it for sure was 200+ pounds. Even if she was young, that kind of weight had to have an effect on a developing child.
In this study 49 adolescents with and 62 without MS received high grade evaluations. The study concluded that "Adolescents with MetS showed significantly lower arithmetic, spelling, attention, and mental flexibility and a trend for lower overall intelligence. They also had, in a MetS-dose–related fashion, smaller hippocampal volumes, increased brain cerebrospinal fluid, and reductions of microstructural integrity in major white matter tracts."
These children also tend to be malnourished and just not get enough blood to their heads in general.
Metabolic disorders section in wiki of neurodevelopmental disorders "A non-diabetic fetus can also be subjected to glucose effects if its mother has undetected gestational diabetes. Maternal diabetes causes excessive birth size, making it harder for the infant to pass through the birth canal without injury or it can directly produce early neurodevelopmental deficits. Usually, the neurodevelopmental symptoms will decrease in later childhood. "
It is also very possible that since her parents were druggies it contributed highly to her mental development, I mean addiction is never really good for the brain even if the substance abused is not causing direct damage to it, especially as a child.

I personally just think that she never grew out of the foster home, and although it might sound like a terrible experience I think it was the highlight of her life. She always got what she wanted, could manipulate anyone by pulling her orphan card and engorge herself in food. Everyone has moved on but she is still stuck in that mentality :)
Blinded by SCIENCE!

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net

I was in the foster care system, was placed when I was 5 and aged out. In a lot of respects, I think my mental development was stunted, and it took YEARS of therapy to overcome some of my backward mindset. I still have issues. I keep to myself, trust very few people, but I work with people fine, far as I know. No one has complained, anyhow.🤣
I think in some ways you get accustomed to maladaptive behaviors, playing the victim card being one.

It would take a book to try and explain how your view of the world is warped and you start to get some sense of entitlement/woe is me mentality, but I’d bore you all.

Mind, not all foster kids are like I was. Some have been amazing, never had issues. Some, well....what can you say. It’s just life, is all.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203599
I still don't see how people think she's lost a significant amount of weight. Her huge face, third stomach fupa and gigantic lahgs still look the same to me.
Teal pants. Lol. She finally got Beggy to peel off the old ones. Imagine that stench.
Honestly, she seems slightly less bloated in the face and the chest area, for me, at least

Still fat tho.