Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
I would suggest that anyone who has to shop in the Monticello Walmart wear gloves and sterilize and/or wash thoroughly anything purchased. If you MUST ride a scooter, yank one of those disposable paper toilet covers from the restroom dispenser and cover the scooter seat first.
if i contracted COVID-19 from amber's leaking cooter juice on a wommart scooty puff i would kill myself before the corona could

Kikomobi

kiwifarms.net
The only reason Amber is averagely good at manipulation is because that is how she survived her entire life, it's the only life skill she has and has ever used ever since she was a child, but she never grew up. People tiptoed around her because she was an orphan as a kid and now they tiptoe because of her weight. She never experienced real life, for the matter of fact.

It's a pretty popular theory that her brain just stopped developing in her pre-teens or teens, I'd like to expand on that.
Metabolic syndrome is a cluster of conditions that occur together, increasing your risk of heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes. It usually occurs in obese patients who's fat tends to cluster around the abdominal area. It is also able to develop in children and ends up being more damaging because children's fat distribution is uneven throughout the body and is mostly stored in the stomach. ALR was EXTREMELY obese as a child, I don't remember how much exactly but it for sure was 200+ pounds. Even if she was young, that kind of weight had to have an effect on a developing child.
In this study 49 adolescents with and 62 without MS received high grade evaluations. The study concluded that "Adolescents with MetS showed significantly lower arithmetic, spelling, attention, and mental flexibility and a trend for lower overall intelligence. They also had, in a MetS-dose–related fashion, smaller hippocampal volumes, increased brain cerebrospinal fluid, and reductions of microstructural integrity in major white matter tracts."
These children also tend to be malnourished and just not get enough blood to their heads in general.
Some more things I found:
Metabolic disorders section in wiki of neurodevelopmental disorders "A non-diabetic fetus can also be subjected to glucose effects if its mother has undetected gestational diabetes. Maternal diabetes causes excessive birth size, making it harder for the infant to pass through the birth canal without injury or it can directly produce early neurodevelopmental deficits. Usually, the neurodevelopmental symptoms will decrease in later childhood. "
It is also very possible that since her parents were druggies it contributed highly to her mental development, I mean addiction is never really good for the brain even if the substance abused is not causing direct damage to it, especially as a child.

I personally just think that she never grew out of the foster home, and although it might sound like a terrible experience I think it was the highlight of her life. She always got what she wanted, could manipulate anyone by pulling her orphan card and engorge herself in food. Everyone has moved on but she is still stuck in that mentality :)

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Are perms back in fashion? Or is this a desperate attempt to cover up Amber stink?
I think the beauty industry should have stopped making home perms 40 years ago. Today I changed my mind in hopes of malk. But anyone who lets Destiny give them a perm deserves the scalp burns and hair loss.I
Edited for random caucasity

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason Amber is averagely good at manipulation is because that is how she survived her entire life, it's the only life skill she has and has ever used ever since she was a child, but she never grew up. People tiptoed around her because she was an orphan as a kid and now they tiptoe because of her weight. She never experienced real life, for the matter of fact.

It's a pretty popular theory that her brain just stopped developing in her pre-teens or teens, I'd like to expand on that.
Metabolic syndrome is a cluster of conditions that occur together, increasing your risk of heart disease, stroke and type 2 diabetes. It usually occurs in obese patients who's fat tends to cluster around the abdominal area. It is also able to develop in children and ends up being more damaging because children's fat distribution is uneven throughout the body and is mostly stored in the stomach. ALR was EXTREMELY obese as a child, I don't remember how much exactly but it for sure was 200+ pounds. Even if she was young, that kind of weight had to have an effect on a developing child.
In this study 49 adolescents with and 62 without MS received high grade evaluations. The study concluded that "Adolescents with MetS showed significantly lower arithmetic, spelling, attention, and mental flexibility and a trend for lower overall intelligence. They also had, in a MetS-dose–related fashion, smaller hippocampal volumes, increased brain cerebrospinal fluid, and reductions of microstructural integrity in major white matter tracts."
These children also tend to be malnourished and just not get enough blood to their heads in general.
Metabolic disorders section in wiki of neurodevelopmental disorders "A non-diabetic fetus can also be subjected to glucose effects if its mother has undetected gestational diabetes. Maternal diabetes causes excessive birth size, making it harder for the infant to pass through the birth canal without injury or it can directly produce early neurodevelopmental deficits. Usually, the neurodevelopmental symptoms will decrease in later childhood. "
It is also very possible that since her parents were druggies it contributed highly to her mental development, I mean addiction is never really good for the brain even if the substance abused is not causing direct damage to it, especially as a child.

I personally just think that she never grew out of the foster home, and although it might sound like a terrible experience I think it was the highlight of her life. She always got what she wanted, could manipulate anyone by pulling her orphan card and engorge herself in food. Everyone has moved on but she is still stuck in that mentality :)
Blinded by SCIENCE!

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net

I was in the foster care system, was placed when I was 5 and aged out. In a lot of respects, I think my mental development was stunted, and it took YEARS of therapy to overcome some of my backward mindset. I still have issues. I keep to myself, trust very few people, but I work with people fine, far as I know. No one has complained, anyhow.🤣
I think in some ways you get accustomed to maladaptive behaviors, playing the victim card being one.

It would take a book to try and explain how your view of the world is warped and you start to get some sense of entitlement/woe is me mentality, but I’d bore you all.

Mind, not all foster kids are like I was. Some have been amazing, never had issues. Some, well....what can you say. It’s just life, is all.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203599
I still don't see how people think she's lost a significant amount of weight. Her huge face, third stomach fupa and gigantic lahgs still look the same to me.
Teal pants. Lol. She finally got Beggy to peel off the old ones. Imagine that stench.
Honestly, she seems slightly less bloated in the face and the chest area, for me, at least

Still fat tho.

Kikomobi

kiwifarms.net
I was in the foster care system, was placed when I was 5 and aged out. In a lot of respects, I think my mental development was stunted, and it took YEARS of therapy to overcome some of my backward mindset. I still have issues. I keep to myself, trust very few people, but I work with people fine, far as I know. No one has complained, anyhow.🤣
I think in some ways you get accustomed to maladaptive behaviors, playing the victim card being one.

It would take a book to try and explain how your view of the world is warped and you start to get some sense of entitlement/woe is me mentality, but I’d bore you all.

Mind, not all foster kids are like I was. Some have been amazing, never had issues. Some, well....what can you say. It’s just life, is all.
Yes, I totally agree. I've actually researched that before, from what I've found, children in the foster care system (mostly in 3d world countries or war zones) tend to experience extreme isolation sometimes interacting with a nurse once or twice daily. Those children were not able to develop their brains properly because of a lack of stimuli.
From what I know of Amberlynn's childhood she has had a poor relationship with her biological parents-- which could suggest they weren't really close and didn't really express affection towards her (neglect is also very common once the parent is involved with a substance). That would GREATLY affect her brain development.
Study 1
Study 2
Study 3
There is a lot on this subject but I can definitely say that the foster care system had a lot to do with her behavior nowadays and to be specific, it is because she never tried treating the issues that stemmed from the system, therefore, they got significantly worse.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1203599
I still don't see how people think she's lost a significant amount of weight. Her huge face, third stomach fupa and gigantic lahgs still look the same to me.
Teal pants. Lol. She finally got Beggy to peel off the old ones. Imagine that stench.
And she's using the excuse of her losing for why people aren't tuning in as much. They didn't see the November weight loss in Eric's December video. They know she lost a few pounds from Tonsillitis, not because she turned over a new leaf. They know the beginning weight she gave and subtracted her weight loss from was fake, so she isn't on the cusp of the 400s. It's March, so it's been several months, for someone her size, if she was eating what she shows on her channel and not overeating everyday, people wouldn't have to squint their eyes to figure out if she's lost and how much, the weight loss would be swift and undeniable. So they know she's not trying that hard, and there's nothing impressive about someone 500lbs losing a few like they're regular sized. She barely posts, she went from boring try-on hauls, to just showing the clothes without wearing them, to not even doing that anymore What exactly are people supposed to be amped to watch, vlog #23893 where she's just sitting there or putting things in cabinets/on shelves.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She's spent 29 years crafting a way of being that, (although she doesn't realize it), only works in an affluent society with lots of social support systems & the wealth for things like heavy spending, advertising & rampant consumerism & boy has she embraced that! She's acting as though this Crisis She Dare Not Name is unique to her. NOBODY has dealt with this sort of massive, multi-layered disruption before. The Spanish Flu Pandemic was 100 years ago, the Depression & WW2 generations ago with different issues with few left alive who can help us with valuable advice. She's anxious because on a feral level, she's aware life is about to change big time but she can't think through how it might change, how that could affect her & how she needs to pivot... as do we all. Her video title shows her priorities, in spite of her anxieteeeeeeeee about this "thing" hasn't changed: Food and Anxiety". Really? REALLY? Her room mates are as self - serving as she is & if she can't cough up the $$$ monthly, their tolerance for her is going to vanish right quick.

It's fascinating to watch values that seemed to be waning suddenly back at the forefront of life. People are turning to family, real friends, acts of kindness, hard work to make things work, compassion & tolerance for all sorts of bullshit is fading fast. Today's irritant becomes tomorrow's excuse for a verbal explosion when the concern & work is all 1 sided. Her empty headed prattle & nauseating narcissism may be amusing when everything is.. normal in the world but today? She'd better be saving her money.

I wish Amber would sit on my face and fart until I pass out. I wish she would wriggle her ass on my face and crush my head like an egg. I don't even care if I get COVID after that, if anything I would hope I do so that can be my last memory
Gross. You need serious help dude. And BTW, confine that shit to the nasty thread.

Are you okay?
Obviously he's not.

She should hope on the DID bandwagon and introduce us to her alter Amy, Miley, a skinny legend instagram-famous socialite who lives in LA and hangs out with all the current hot celebs.
FTFY

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
For someone who eats as much as she does, I must say ALR is really bad at it; she smacks her lips constantly, hoovers her food down her fat gullet without even enjoying it, sometimes slurps her food, and for whatever reason occasionally dips her food in absolutely nothing. She is awful at the one thing she excels at.
What?

That's exactly how pigs are supposed to eat.

What's the issue?