Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Looking at her 2020 resolutions, she will pretty well blame Covid-19 for failing at most of them. If it was not for Covid-19, she would be in college right now, she would have almost completed the million steps challenge and cut her hair. The only resolution that she completed is making the video that she wants to do and not for her audience. So, she is not a total failure.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Looking at her 2020 resolutions, she will pretty well blame Covid-19 for failing at most of them. If it was not for Covid-19, she would be in college right now, she would have almost completed the million steps challenge and cut her hair. The only resolution that she completed is making the video that she wants to do and not for her audience. So, she is not a total failure.
NGL I already forgot all about her stupid goals like THINKING about college lmao

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
i know we are all team #nolaygsnowatch but i think i could live without seeing her bare larrygs if i could see her fall over and then get up without any assistance. she apparently falls a lot and blames it on a piece of dog food, a step, etc.

there was the time when she fell outside and there were apparently people walking by who saw, and my brain can't even imagine the glory of what they witnessed.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
i know we are all team #nolaygsnowatch but i think i could live without seeing her bare larrygs if i could see her fall over and then get up without any assistance. she apparently falls a lot and blames it on a piece of dog food, a step, etc.

there was the time when she fell outside and there were apparently people walking by who saw, and my brain can't even imagine the glory of what they witnessed.
Lol, like that time she blamed her fall on her super dainty, baby butt soft feet. Ok gorl. We've seen your toes, we know your feet are probably crusty and gross.