Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
i know we are all team #nolaygsnowatch but i think i could live without seeing her bare larrygs if i could see her fall over and then get up without any assistance. she apparently falls a lot and blames it on a piece of dog food, a step, etc.

there was the time when she fell outside and there were apparently people walking by who saw, and my brain can't even imagine the glory of what they witnessed.
Lol, like that time she blamed her fall on her super dainty, baby butt soft feet. Ok gorl. We've seen your toes, we know your feet are probably crusty and gross.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
God, I want her to fall or get stuck somewhere... that probably either makes me a terrible person or a weird ass fetishist but I'll take both if I get to see her trying to wiggle on the floor calling for Becky to come and try to roll her over.
Lmao I was thinking she would get stuck if she were the one who unplugged the freezer, but I bet shes fat enough that her weight without much effort could push it away if she had fallen and gotten stuck.

But thanks for putting this image of her getting stuck somewhere in my head, it's incredibly funny and now I want It too.

LOL falling in the shower but it's too soapy and slippery to get back up... I feel evil...

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Becky is running errands for her mom while also continuing with Driving Miss Lazy around the grocery stores? Does Becky understand that her mom's cancer treatment has likely left her with a compromised immune system meaning that a dose of C-19 will probably kill her? If I were Becky I'd self-isolate with her mom and leave Amberlynn to fend for herself. Could be the perfect opportunity to make her escape...but I guess the paychecks from piggy will keep her by Amberlynn's side.
Also, can we just acknowledge that although panic and anxiety attacks are real for some people, there are far too many people like Amberlynn who use them as way of getting what she wants / avoiding doing anything she doesn't want to do. It's nothing more than a learned response she uses to manipulate people and situations around her.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Also, can we just acknowledge that although panic and anxiety attacks are real for some people, there are far too many people like Amberlynn who use them as way of getting what she wants / avoiding doing anything she doesn't want to do. It's nothing more than a learned response she uses to manipulate people and situations around her.
Most people with real mental health issues are rarely using them as crutches to not work and instead are working through their issues to be as normal as possible. Amber, instead, is collecting mental health issues, like stamps, and is using them to have people fell sorry for her. “Hey guise, I can’t cook because I have math phobia. I need to be on Lexapro for it but my psychiatrist does not want to see me anymore”.

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
I seriously doubt Fatty is aware of this in any way, but there's uncertainty regarding Cheesecake Factory's future. The stock is trading at a 52-week low (NASDAQ: CAKE). The company just announced they won't be able to pay rent April 1st, and analysts are saying their balance sheet is not sufficiently liquid and capitalized to remain solvent. If they close the Lexington location, I suspect the panic attacks will be real this time.