Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
okay hamber historians: when amber was reacting to the tom harlock video, she said she went to the gym at her heaviest and went on multiple exercise machines

(timestamped to the relevant part)

does anyone remember this? "at her heaviest" was the infamous 572.4 elbees when she constantly talked about how she could barely walk to the tree (rip) and back without feeling like she was dying, showed herself barely walking in place for a minute, "muh mobility/ableism," etc, but here she says she went to the gym 3 times at that weight and somehow didn't destroy all of the equipment.
I have no idea why she even said that because she couldn't even stand at the stove at 600lbs...all of her gym vids she was 500 lbs. She missed the mark that Tom was saying how shocking it was that she went from being on the elliptical in the 300s to eating her way to 600 in that short of a span.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right. But what we, Amber, the britfag are talking about happened in the Becky era, probably in 2018.
The last video I can remember where she talked about going the gym was in Feb 2018, shortly after reaching her low point of 469.4 and a couple months before admitting passing the 500 lb mark.

Between this, and her passing off her 2019 starting weight images as being from 2018, and claiming her lowest weight was 469.8 instead of 469.4, I can't tell if she's so dumb she can't remember her own timeline as presented by her, or if she's doing this on purpose to drive more views/ad revenue from her older videos from people going through them to find evidence that what she's been saying is incorrect.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last video I can remember where she talked about going the gym was in Feb 2018, shortly after reaching her low point of 469.4 and a couple months before admitting passing the 500 lb mark.

Between this, and her passing off her 2019 starting weight images as being from 2018, and claiming her lowest weight was 469.8 instead of 469.4, I can't tell if she's so dumb she can't remember her own timeline as presented by her, or if she's doing this on purpose to drive more views/ad revenue from her older videos from people going through them to find evidence that what she's been saying is incorrect.
She also talked about it in her "Struggles Being Me" trilogy circa July 2018. I'm not watching those to find the clip, sorry, but iirc she was explaining why she hadn't been back to the gym in six months or whatever. She didn't hit the big 5-0-0 until later that summer, I think, sometime around her vlog about the wedding she went to and ordered some hideous fish and cream dish that was shthooo good.

So, yeah. AL is full of shit as per usual.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I think why she does WW over counting calories is because on WW you just have points and she doesn't have to also worry about how many carbs, fat, sugar and sodium she takes in

Everything that she eats is highly processed crap and if she were to use MyFitnessPal she'd go over those probably from just a single meal while still staying under her calories goal

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think why she does WW over counting calories is because on WW you just have points and she doesn't have to also worry about how many carbs, fat, sugar and sodium she takes in

Everything that she eats is highly processed crap and if she were to use MyFitnessPal she'd go over those probably from just a single meal while still staying under her calories goal
Yeah, it's a toss up between all this being too complicated for "doesn't even need a calculator Lynn" and the fact that she just will not, under any circumstances, actually give a shit about her health when McNuggets are on the line.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
okay hamber historians: when amber was reacting to the tom harlock video, she said she went to the gym at her heaviest and went on multiple exercise machines

(timestamped to the relevant part)

does anyone remember this? "at her heaviest" was the infamous 572.4 elbees when she constantly talked about how she could barely walk to the tree (rip) and back without feeling like she was dying, showed herself barely walking in place for a minute, "muh mobility/ableism," etc, but here she says she went to the gym 3 times at that weight and somehow didn't destroy all of the equipment.
38.30: "intuitively eated", lol.

55:30: says Becky called her "a walking calculator"
Now didn't she say that was her nickname in high school?

Last edited:

imthehaydur

Getting my PHD in ALRology
kiwifarms.net
Don't man, giving me all the optimism in the world. Her "content" since September has been utter shit and I was really bagging on full bedbound saga. We are close but the fat cunt wants to "live" all of sudden, for someone saying they feel suicidal a lot really goes about it a really cretinous way.
She wants to die when it's convenient and wants to live when it's convenient.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this bitch went "hmmmmm I don't feel any different with these meds, maybe if I add a few more pills it will work"
She doesn't do pills, remember. 🙄

Kikomobi

Penetration Hater Nation
kiwifarms.net
Off-topic but I calculated how much weight she would lose if she fasted for a month and she would be down 160-170 pounds in 30 days.
Idk if you can legally pay to get fed through an IV but if she does that (and it ranges from 2000-1500 cal a day) she would be at her ultimate goal weight (170) in less than 6 months.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did you arrive at 160-170 in 30 days? I ran some numbers & it showed an initial loss of 3 lbs. a day & unless she moved a lot more, that would drop off a bit over time.

She could seriously go on a full fast for months as long as she drank lots of water & took LOTS of vitamins, under doctor supervision of course. We all know it's been done but man she'd be unbearable to live with.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Off-topic but I calculated how much weight she would lose if she fasted for a month and she would be down 160-170 pounds in 30 days.
Idk if you can legally pay to get fed through an IV but if she does that (and it ranges from 2000-1500 cal a day) she would be at her ultimate goal weight (170) in less than 6 months.
Fat chance, she just said on live that she wouldnt even do Dr.Nows diet because its not safe since its low carb (1200 cals). 1 day of fasting would cause her to have a catastrophic meltdown.

RandallBoggs

A Dispeckful Piece of Shit
kiwifarms.net
This is a dumbass question, but economically speaking could she even afford to lose a lot of weight? Many of us are here for the entertaintment, feeders for the fetish, and other whales relate to her.
No and she knows it, that's why she refuses to actually do anything. No one is rooting for her to succeed at this point. If she somehow magically lost 300 lbs she'd lose all of her viewerbase since literally nothing about her is interesting besides the fact she's a r!etarded fatass. Making quick effortless money is more important to her than her life