Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Off-topic but I calculated how much weight she would lose if she fasted for a month and she would be down 160-170 pounds in 30 days.
Idk if you can legally pay to get fed through an IV but if she does that (and it ranges from 2000-1500 cal a day) she would be at her ultimate goal weight (170) in less than 6 months.
Not quite. If you calculate the Basal Metabolic Rate with a little exercise, her BMR at 500# is 4,066 calories (female, 5'3"). However, it decreases as her weight decreases. For 400#, it is 3,442, at 300#, it is 2,819, at 200#, it is 2,195. I calculated using a linear formula and for her to lose weight to 450# (50 pounds), at 1,500 calories per day, it would take her 2 months 10 days, and 2 months 28 days at 2,000 calories. To reach her goal of 175 pounds by following this diet, it would take her 27 months (2 years, 3 months) at 1,500 calories or 53 months (4 years 5 months) at 2,000 calories.

How many believe that she can maintain a 2,000 calories diet for over 4 years? I do not. Heck, she could not maintain it for one week.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
If Amber would go on a fast as in no food for 30 days the health benefits are pretty extraordinary, fasting is very common in Buddhism as it keeps the mind centred. Monks especially have pretty long lasting healthy lives and research thinks its due to this as it theoretically detoxes and cleanses the body for long periods. Also oddly in cancer treatment and things like type 2 diabetes.

All she needs to do is mix salt with lo salt as that basically makes a solution similar to IVs take some vitamins and away you go. I have fasted for 30 days out of curiosity and it is pretty hard but it teaches you to respect your body also I lost 5 stone, After though you need to incorporate a pretty healthy life style as the body will gain a lot very quickly however it was a very unique experience.

I feel she has already quit weight watchers as she has gone dark over the last few days and soon we will easily be 510. Classic Amber nothing has changed at all.

Kikomobi

Penetration Hater Nation
kiwifarms.net
How did you arrive at 160-170 in 30 days? I ran some numbers & it showed an initial loss of 3 lbs. a day & unless she moved a lot more, that would drop off a bit over time.

She could seriously go on a full fast for months as long as she drank lots of water & took LOTS of vitamins, under doctor supervision of course. We all know it's been done but man she'd be unbearable to live with.
Aye man, I trust your numbers.
She'd be fine doing it though, the longest fast ever recorded lasted for a year and the man weight less than her, he survived on nutritional yeast and multivitamins alone. She once said she would die if she didn't eat for a month straight... yeah ok.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Aye man, I trust your numbers.
She'd be fine doing it though, the longest fast ever recorded lasted for a year and the man weight less than her, he survived on nutritional yeast and multivitamins alone. She once said she would die if she didn't eat for a month straight... yeah ok.
While I think that she could lose a massive amount of weight if she was fasting for a month or so, as Phalanx as done, it would not change the basic issue with Amber, namely that she has terrible eating habits. As soon as the fast is completed, she would go to eat at buffets and fast food places at a speed hardly seen by a human being. She would gain all the weight loss and some more. It is great to speculate, but for Amber, the only long term weight management method that would work is psychotherapy followed by bariatric surgery.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can only speak for myself, but her slightly-less-fatness has shit all to do with my disinterest. I'd argue a lot of people are just sick of the boring, repetitive nature of her uploads at this point and are seeking something more interesting and less predictable. After so many cycles of the same click-baity antics, it's not even worth the hate watch at a certain point. Once you really see the game for what it is, what's left to say? Calling her a fat pig? Telling her to get professional help and save herself? It doesn't matter to her. She gets paid either way. If it mattered that much, she'd shut off the comment section and take a long, long hiatus from the internet.

Amber probably still makes enough to be comfortable (one of the benefits of living in Kentucky, where cost of living is already pretty low). But she's also getting older , more prone to illness, and has no backup plan. I think her move to Tic Tok is what she considers a backup plan, except she has too much notoriety on various other platforms now, so there's no way she can ever truly reinvent herself and acquire the respect and fandom that she used to enjoy before the paychecks got bigger and she stopped acting like she gave a singular fuck about her health or what other people think about her health.

Her being slightly less fat has nothing to do with it, IMHO. Because the only weight she's actually lost came from her body fighting infections all winter and a pandemic which has not stopped her weight gain, but slowed it a bit. She's just too limited in what you can do now, and so lacking in creativity, that the best she can offer is more of the same. Not just more of the same, but more of the same from weeks ago. That's the degree of fucking laziness we're dealing with here.
I'm dragging this over here because it's more on topic and I don't want to shit up the HN thread...

Oh for sure, those are all factors. I don't think it's any one singular thing.

But, people have been complaining for years (!!) about how boring she is, yet the views kept rolling in. The views started taking a hit when she started to lose weight -which agreed- was all accidental and incidental to her various illnesses. So I do think there is a correlation to drop in views there.

Also a factor: the smiting of all the reddit pages. "'Hate"" and discussing her among like minded compatriots drove huge views her way.

Before the there was ever a YT Haydur Nation, her subs had stagnated at around 50k. People started making reacts, then every faggot with an internet connection made a channel and did reacts. Her subs skyrocketed because of it. Now the channels have become their own joke and they're moving on to other fatties like Chantal.

But for *me*, it's less fat=less funny and I just don't watch any more because of it.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree that her drop in viewership is because people have had it with her trolling and clickbait and general shenanigans. It isn't. It's because she's slightly less fat. We have a big pool of 500 pound fat, illiterate dumbasses to choose from, which makes her less special-- she's just one of a hundred now, who cares. A 600 pound fat, illiterate dumbass is more out of the ordinary and a bigger draw. 574.2 is funnier than 498.6. It just is.
Yeah. Now that she's gotten closer in weight to Fat Amy and Chantal and Charlie Gold, she has nothing to make her stand out. Fat Amy is a child abusing fake Muslim. Chantal is bald and shits in public. Charlie Gold is a horrible driver who doesn't pay her damn bills. The only thing Amber can go with is "I'm a LESBIAN" and really who cares about that?

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
I'm dragging this over here because it's more on topic and I don't want to shit up the HN thread...

Oh for sure, those are all factors. I don't think it's any one singular thing.

But, people have been complaining for years (!!) about how boring she is, yet the views kept rolling in. The views started taking a hit when she started to lose weight -which agreed- was all accidental and incidental to her various illnesses. So I do think there is a correlation to drop in views there.

Also a factor: the smiting of all the reddit pages. "'Hate"" and discussing her among like minded compatriots drove huge views her way.

Before the there was ever a YT Haydur Nation, her subs had stagnated at around 50k. People started making reacts, then every faggot with an internet connection made a channel and did reacts. Her subs skyrocketed because of it. Now the channels have become their own joke and they're moving on to other fatties like Chantal.

But for *me*, it's less fat=less funny and I just don't watch any more because of it.
If your rule is that less fat is less funny, I can pretty much promise you that Amber is going to get funnier and funnier in the long run.

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is at her funniest when she's gaining. That's when we see all her antics like posting videos that are weeks old so she can obfuscate her increasing mass. She was really boring these last few months but now that she's inhaling voluminous quantities of food again things are getting more entertaining.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amber is at her funniest when she's gaining. That's when we see all her antics like posting videos that are weeks old so she can obfuscate her increasing mass. She was really boring these last few months but now that she's inhaling voluminous quantities of food again things are getting more entertaining.
This is her smugness that gets to me by bringing continuously her 70 pounds loss as she was the only one who ever lost weight. She keeps making herself as a weight loss guru that should inspire countless obese people in losing weight. We know that she gorged herself in the last week, and I fully expect that she will use her depression/PTSD/bipolar/etc as a crutch to explain her weight gain. She will take no responsibility for it and fake cry on camera. We’ve been on that ride before.

Alaska Thundercunt

kiwifarms.net
This is her smugness that gets to me by bringing continuously her 70 pounds loss as she was the only one who ever lost weight. She keeps making herself as a weight loss guru that should inspire countless obese people in losing weight. We know that she gorged herself in the last week, and I fully expect that she will use her depression/PTSD/bipolar/etc as a crutch to explain her weight gain. She will take no responsibility for it and fake cry on camera. We’ve been on that ride before.
70 lbs. is the new 89 lbs.

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Now that she's gotten closer in weight to Fat Amy and Chantal and Charlie Gold, she has nothing to make her stand out. Fat Amy is a child abusing fake Muslim. Chantal is bald and shits in public. Charlie Gold is a horrible driver who doesn't pay her damn bills. The only thing Amber can go with is "I'm a LESBIAN" and really who cares about that?
Wouldn't "noteriety" be her main strentgh though? It's like how everyone knows Nico Avocado more than some of his contemporaies despite the fact that he's just another fat pig.

Super Book

down 2 clown
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't "noteriety" be her main strentgh though? It's like how everyone knows Nico Avocado more than some of his contemporaies despite the fact that he's just another fat pig.
The difference between Nick and Amber is that he goes SUPER hard into drama baiting. Him and his boyfriend are "fighting" every other day. Amber doesn't drum up drama like that because she's fat and lazy.

Hail The Monolith

"Life is suffering"
kiwifarms.net
how predictable was this last video of hers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9akS4eELU following the same beats as we've seen a thousand times before.....
hilarious as it may be. her disingenuous tone of voice spelled out the whole scheme. this was never about weight loss this was about creating controversy and a flow of ad revenue
witch we'll see is going to be a success (for her short term monetary gains).

reading the comments I have a faint blip of hope she pushed it too far this time.
but i guess it worked for her the last few times so why not now.
the number of "hate" watchers will probably stay the same or grow but she has lost a great number of her genuine supporters
witch i hope will lead to more clickbait trash from her part considering she only gets views when she "the hadurs"

so wanna take a bet?

is she going to gain like crazy again negating all her past work whilst fullheartedly keeping up she's not gaining?
is she going to keep on her pseudo healthy lifestyle?
or will she have 2-3 videos of an orchestrated meltdown and after that repeat the ALR cycle?

i know what im betting on (or hoping for)

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how predictable was this last video of hers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF9akS4eELU following the same beats as we've seen a thousand times before.....
hilarious as it may be. her disingenuous tone of voice spelled out the whole scheme. this was never about weight loss this was about creating controversy and a flow of ad revenue
witch we'll see is going to be a success (for her short term monetary gains).

reading the comments I have a faint blip of hope she pushed it too far this time.
but i guess it worked for her the last few times so why not now.
the number of "hate" watchers will probably stay the same or grow but she has lost a great number of her genuine supporters
witch i hope will lead to more clickbait trash from her part considering she only gets views when she "the hadurs"

so wanna take a bet?

is she going to gain like crazy again negating all her past work whilst fullheartedly keeping up she's not gaining?
is she going to keep on her pseudo healthy lifestyle?
or will she have 2-3 videos of an orchestrated meltdown and after that repeat the ALR cycle?

i know what im betting on (or hoping for)
Her videos get their own threads. The thread for her latest video is located here.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
While I think that she could lose a massive amount of weight if she was fasting for a month or so, as Phalanx as done, it would not change the basic issue with Amber, namely that she has terrible eating habits. As soon as the fast is completed, she would go to eat at buffets and fast food places at a speed hardly seen by a human being. She would gain all the weight loss and some more. It is great to speculate, but for Amber, the only long term weight management method that would work is psychotherapy followed by bariatric surgery.
It'd be kinda funny to see her fast away a bunch of weight and then rubber band all the way to 700 afterward when she can eat again though.

Do you guys think a Nik/Amber collab would ever happen?

Last edited:

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Jesus that is pretty much bang on 50% that is pretty bad no wonder she is losing her collective shit. So I tend to check her views every day just because I notice Amber gets really pissed if her recent vids don't crack 100k, here are my findings as I really enjoy this shit :p
1589858781487.png

This of course is realtime and some of these are nearly a month old.
1589858908665.png

Gone back 12 months and her views are still iffy but I remember this was posted right before 100 days of "content". Her views were dying then and she was downward trending.

BASICALLY
100 days was a defibrillator on her waning views and it worked because she still had clout but as you guys know lolcowdom is fickle and they get traded rather fast. She cannot even click bait at this point. I really think this is creating her breakdown and I expect a video called "My channel is dying".

Last edited: