Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Can someone confirm that our gorl is supposedly taking a break now? ion have snapchat.
I think she is taking a break from making new content. She probably filmed a whole lot of rubbish that she will post in the next few days or weeks. We can expect new, never seen content like “eat with me”, “cook with me”, “look at my grocery haul”, and a highly requested “Torrid haul”.

Hail The Monolith

"Life is suffering"
kiwifarms.net
I think she is taking a break from making new content. She probably filmed a whole lot of rubbish that she will post in the next few days or weeks. We can expect new, never seen content like “eat with me”, “cook with me”, “look at my grocery haul”, and a highly requested “Torrid haul”.
well at this point she's center of attention so it would be un natural for her to step down.
but if that were to be the case she'll lose more subs. when she returns we'll probably be back at 600lbs

Wit Shoes

kiwifarms.net
I think she is taking a break from making new content.
Kentucky opened up....so she's at a restaurant right now. Probably was out for breakfast, then at the Chinese buffet for lunch, then that Mexican place for dinner.

Or maybe making Becky drive her all the way to Lexington for Cheesecake Factory. Then she'll post a giant baby Karen fit because they took Orange Chicken off the menu.

Never change, Gorl.

Darth_Texan

Come to the dark side, y’all - we got BBQ
kiwifarms.net
Let us not forget the fabulous makeup subscription unboxing. Maybe she will put more hair products on her moon face.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
after a quick look up;

" What happens when you dislike a video?
So, if a video has 1 like and 100 dislikes, it still is the same as 100 likes and 1 dislike or 51 likes and 50 dislikes. The video will rank high in the search depending on the amount interaction, not on whether the interaction is positive or negative."

so dislikes don't do shit apart from helping her and maybe influencing the opinions of some new viewers.
I'm pretty sure the algorithm also considers bounce rate too. I think there's a lot more people now that may initially click to watch, but just never make it to the end because she's boring and predictable and it's clearly a money grab. I also think a lot of disinterest stems from her confusing the timeline too, posting weeks-old content. Nobody gives a shit what she was doing, eating, feeling 3 weeks ago, when it's not relevant anymore (and also total bullshit and filled with lies, anyway).

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Completely agree. I think it is highly telling that people are starting to engage the archive because her viewing figures and her comments have significantly dropped. I have noticed a lot of the regulars are not engaging. I pop into her videos like every 20 videos. I am fascinated with this in time decline.

I thought about it even though she spam uploads she will have actively less engagement which will still push her down. It is kinda futile tbh because Tom Harlock is correct, reaction channels keep her afloat you look at ZMs views and in theory he is demolishing her. His engagement is amazing and in 3 days has amassed 115k views on a 1 hour 30 stream. Even his unrelated vids are climbing higher than hers in instances. Plus he is near 100k.

She must be fucking seething.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Completely agree. I think it is highly telling that people are starting to engage the archive because her viewing figures and her comments have significantly dropped. I have noticed a lot of the regulars are not engaging. I pop into her videos like every 20 videos. I am fascinated with this in time decline.

I thought about it even though she spam uploads she will have actively less engagement which will still push her down. It is kinda futile tbh because Tom Harlock is correct, reaction channels keep her afloat you look at ZMs views and in theory he is demolishing her. His engagement is amazing and in 3 days has amassed 115k views on a 1 hour 30 stream. Even his unrelated vids are climbing higher than hers in instances. Plus he is near 100k.

She must be fucking seething.
Well, that is what happens when you make interesting contents and you are relatable to your audience. I do not see ZM opening his wallet to show $1,500. Although, he annoys me from time to time, but I would rather watch him than her. It shows that he cares about his audience, something that Amber cannot relate to.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that seems to be her problem overall is that there is no ounce of being relatable. You look at the successful ones like Shane fuck even Jeffree Starr, Tom Harlock, Zack even, Obese to Beast. They will admit flaws or do something that humanises them to their audience. Jeffree for example loves video games especially retro. Zack likes Animal Crossing and the Sims. Tom Harlock loves fashion and has struggled with eating disorders as does Shane. all those are facets to connect to their audience.

Amber has none of that its pretty sad to be honest she just eats food and emulates youtubers that are a 1/4 of her mass.