Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

RETROFUTURE

small tiddy goth gf
kiwifarms.net
Amber and those lashes... guess she found her new "thing". She saw all the alternative/goth girls on Tik Tok with bold eyeliner and dramatic lashes and thought she could pull it off. She can't.
And now, we have to sit through her blinking 40 times per second to show them off because she's fueleen herself yas queen gorl slay the haydursss!!

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
Everything inside the building would have been a total loss as it would be considered infested. Everything would have to be professionally fumigated, carpets ripped out, cash registers replaced etc. Maybe it really was cheaper to start over.

I think we'd be seeing red bumps on Amber's neck and arms if they had an infestation at the fag shanty.

I'm kind of surprised bedbugs could survive in a building that presumably didn't have people lounging all over furniture getting bit without noticing. That said proper fumigation with heat treatment is difficult and expensive enough that I can see it being cheaper to buy new land and rebuild (in Kentucky anyway).

That’s where they came from so who cares if they go back? Just saying...

I'm going to guess that you're right. You don't have to be poor to get bugs but being too poor to afford proper pest control, having a bunch of people fresh out of prison or homeless shelters, high turnover of new tenants, and always a share of people who buy secondhand Craigslist furniture/rent to own furniture or take home shit that they find left on the curb, means they're almost impossible to 100% eliminate in low income housing (high rises are even worse).

Just because they don't have visible bites doesn't mean they aren't there, some people don't react when bit (or stop reacting after a while). Given the mess bedbugs leave I don't know how the fuck people can have them and not notice but it happens often enough, especially people who are all around filthy and never change bedding or clean their furniture. Maybe fumigation was why Amber was really in a hotel, who the fuck knows.

StuffedChocolate

🍫Because you have to eat to survive🍫
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I cope differently, but I could care less about beautifying myself knowing I have cancer.. the lashes are like
She needs to wear more natural looking falsies. Those look like drag lashes and people keep telling her to trim them down. It doesnt look right because she doesnt look like shes wearing much makeup and then she has these huge glam lashes.
Her lashes are close enough to touch her non-existent eyebrows. It is also weird how she said long hair makes her look slimmer but she always have her hair up in a bun. So now we have a draggy moon face.

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I cope differently, but I could care less about beautifying myself knowing I have cancer.. the lashes are like

Her lashes are close enough to touch her non-existent eyebrows. It is also weird how she said long hair makes her look slimmer but she always have her hair up in a bun. So now we have a draggy moon face.

H_Sqhqp2.jpg

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk sh--HI MARISSA!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might not be the right thread but how is Ambers mom allowed to stay for 3 entire months without being a tenant on the lease? Unless she's taking over for someone i don't see how the landlord would allow that.
Some landlords are not bothered as long as the rent is paid. It is a poor area in KY, so the lease is probably two sentences and an X where Ricky signed.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
The really horrible thing is that in spite of all the bad things that come with having cancer such as the invasive medical tests and the difficulties that come with being over 500lb, Amberlynn will be LOVING all the attention she is getting from this. The only thing Amberlynn craves in almost equal amounts to food is attention and validation from everyone around her. All of a sudden she has gone from being a fat dumb hog princess to a Very Important Cancer Warrior who is very busy with appointments to attend, doctors to talk to, and hour upon hour of google research to do. So many 'grown-ups' paying Amberlynn attention! This is exactly what she has spent most of her life aiming for and she is thrilled by it.

ihavent_ee_uhn

kiwifarms.net
The really horrible thing is that in spite of all the bad things that come with having cancer such as the invasive medical tests and the difficulties that come with being over 500lb, Amberlynn will be LOVING all the attention she is getting from this. The only thing Amberlynn craves in almost equal amounts to food is attention and validation from everyone around her. All of a sudden she has gone from being a fat dumb hog princess to a Very Important Cancer Warrior who is very busy with appointments to attend, doctors to talk to, and hour upon hour of google research to do. So many 'grown-ups' paying Amberlynn attention! This is exactly what she has spent most of her life aiming for and she is thrilled by it.

Agreed. Honestly this is a goldmine for Amber. She was struggling with her weight for the millionth time and now she has something to distract current and new viewers of her channel since she's been pretty stagnant with her weight loss. And since she's not showing her mom at all in her vlogs, so far, this is just perfect. She must be binging in glee. In secret, obviously.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
She needs to wear more natural looking falsies. Those look like drag lashes and people keep telling her to trim them down. It doesnt look right because she doesnt look like shes wearing much makeup and then she has these huge glam lashes.

And because people are giving her this exact type of advice she’ll keep wearing the hooker lashes because like Chantal she won’t take advice or criticism off anyone for anything. Look at the backwards dress saga, she even denied having it backwards despite people telling her it was for about five videos worth - you can’t tell her anything