Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
You guys remember this?
She smelt bad. :story: View attachment 1309850
This is the first time I’ve actually seen the message itself. Hot damn. Was this all for validation that she didn’t smell bad?? Let me tell you how bad your coochie stink, gorl.

First of all, anything over 200lbs is gonna make things challenging, especially if you’re not a hygiene-savvy person to begin with. You’ve got folds on and around your no-no square that are festering with their own stink, because even if you take a shower every day, you’ve got to get in and thoroughly clean those areas and holding up her fupa to clean the vajay is probably an effort she’s not willing to take. Besides, we’ve heard directly from the cows mouth that she doesn’t even wash her HAIR more than two months at a time. The same hair a goddamn roach crawled out of.

Personal cleaning habits aside, diet is important to the Odeur de Femme. Let’s see...fast food, sodium over nine thousand, dehydration? I don’t care if you’re a skinny legend gorl, your pussy stank. It may not reek with the stench of a thousand fungal infections, but it’s gonna smell. Then there’s her habit of lighting candles and spraying perfume everywhere when her room smells, which is something I can only imagine a 14 year old boy doing, and that leads me to believe she’s dumb enough to spray perfume over her puss to make it smell better.

It does not. Your vagina smells, Amberlynn. You’re a stinky gorl and Destiny will not have sex with you.

I speculate all this here because I’m almost certain ALR reads the general thread bc lazy and doesn’t read the nasty thread, but please move if necessary Twinkymom kisses love u xoxo

Janai

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1311217
What a literary icon. who doesn't love redundancy
was literally about to post this.. i think we are about to start a new cycle y’all i really do.. cause we are getting close to phase 4 if i’m not mistaken..
EDIT: Sorry im a lil slow.. we are in phase 4, but i think we finna get into phase 1 in about a week. She gonna upload another video similar to drama drama, giving us vague excuses n then she’s gonna have a whole new approach and start a new diet

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the first time I’ve actually seen the message itself. Hot damn. Was this all for validation that she didn’t smell bad?? Let me tell you how bad your coochie stink, gorl.

First of all, anything over 200lbs is gonna make things challenging, especially if you’re not a hygiene-savvy person to begin with. You’ve got folds on and around your no-no square that are festering with their own stink, because even if you take a shower every day, you’ve got to get in and thoroughly clean those areas and holding up her fupa to clean the vajay is probably an effort she’s not willing to take. Besides, we’ve heard directly from the cows mouth that she doesn’t even wash her HAIR more than two months at a time. The same hair a goddamn roach crawled out of.

Personal cleaning habits aside, diet is important to the Odeur de Femme. Let’s see...fast food, sodium over nine thousand, dehydration? I don’t care if you’re a skinny legend gorl, your pussy stank. It may not reek with the stench of a thousand fungal infections, but it’s gonna smell. Then there’s her habit of lighting candles and spraying perfume everywhere when her room smells, which is something I can only imagine a 14 year old boy doing, and that leads me to believe she’s dumb enough to spray perfume over her puss to make it smell better.

It does not. Your vagina smells, Amberlynn. You’re a stinky gorl and Destiny will not have sex with you.

I speculate all this here because I’m almost certain ALR reads the general thread bc lazy and doesn’t read the nasty thread, but please move if necessary Twinkymom kisses love u xoxo
The bish was admitting her shoes stank on one of the live streams. When She was wearing the tennis shoes.
I wouldn't doubt she has some sort of foot fungus. We know she can't bend down to clean them. Beggy ain't messing with her feet like Dusty did- and this is the second time she's mentioned her stinky feet.
My gosh if her feet stink that bad- imagine all those nasty folds and her bottom half.
And you know her hair is raunchy.
That furniture is ruined after she's been sitting on it.
Get out the febreze Kermit and spray it down.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Guys I think we are witnessing Hamber get cancelled real time and I'm not going to lie I have been waiting 4 years. She is being cancelled as we speak and its great, Amber clearly mistreats her audience but frankly is lazy AF with her content like you can do sit down videos for example V Sauce but he edits to make it interesting there are others who put gameplay in for example this is common in the TCG card games community. Fuck even Trisha drives around or is mildly interesting.

We know what she'll do next, she'll make a video about Casey but she knows she cannot because Casey will provide receipts and Amber does not tangle with people who provide evidence it jars the fuck out of her look at the Tom reaction she got spooked as soon as he was spitting facts and using her own time line.

To the guys archiving you are amazing as a lot of lurkers come in to kiwi just to view the archive, you guys are the heroes here :)
1590153513644.png
1590153573594.png

Considering Zachary is very niche he is killing it bare in mind he does not do this as a career its a side hustle and his streams usually see him get $1000 usually from his stans big ups Angie.

1590153642032.png

Just in contrast for my main man, who totally needs Amber's views guis

1590153711365.png

@iLoveDoe I suspected that this is the last of them as this is her last of the Tik toks in dates. Bar the destiny ones, we are towards the end of the stockpile and they are nearly 3 weeks old. We know she has put weight on though so is trying to hide that too but amidst being cancelled, she is going to punch down a lot.

Sailor Mars

your average weeb
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream where I was in a horror movie and Amber was the monster I was trying to escape in a mansion... if I ran into her, she would vomit and her vomit would make you into a braindead zombie. Basically how you feel after watching one of her videos.

She already looks like a bloated corpse irl, the only thing unrealistic in my dream is that she was fast so I would run into her often.:oops:

Last edited:

Poop Bun

kiwifarms.net
Guys I think we are witnessing Hamber get cancelled real time and I'm not going to lie I have been waiting 4 years. She is being cancelled as we speak and its great
To the guys archiving you are amazing as a lot of lurkers come in to kiwi just to view the archive, you guys are the heroes here :)
I have to admit, I am a long-time lurker and first time poster on the farms.
Seeing her real-time cancellation is why I wanted to get an account and join in on this sit-choo-ashon.
I've been following her consistently for about a year and a half.
Needless to say and I am here and so ready for her pillow mountain to come a-tumbling down.

Janai

kiwifarms.net
I have to admit, I am a long-time lurker and first time poster on the farms.
Seeing her real-time cancellation is why I wanted to get an account and join in on this sit-choo-ashon.
I've been following her consistently for about a year and a half.
Needless to say and I am here and so ready for her pillow mountain to come a-tumbling down.
Im not gonna lie i have only been watching her for the past couple months, and i’m kinda surprised y’all think she’s real life getting cancel. This is my first cycle so i thought this was just the norm

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Get out the febreze Kermit and spray it down.
A powerwasher is more like it. The febreeze can go in the detergent receptacle. Then blast away!

Better yet, just haul that shit outside, put it in a pile, and set it on fire. Some stank you cannot just wash away.

ETA: As for this being Big Al's last hurrah...nope. Her views and subs may go down right now, but as soon as she starts stuffing that piehole of hers for the camera and sets an appropriate thumbnail (which she totally does not pick) of a pose with food about to get crammed in, views will pick right back up. My guess is that right now, she's trying to figure out how to get out of yet another PR mess she's caused herself. Will she acknowledge everything, a la Shrimpgate? Or will she just move on, secure in the knowledge that there will always be newbies stumbling across her fatness to get drawn in, at least initially, into believing a damn thing she says she's going to do. I wish the Vegas books would set odds on stuff like this. Right now, I'm at 50/50.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
Why is she still pushing the narrative that she's a victim of domestic violence?
It's on her old Facebook posts that she was the aggressive one. She's constantly bitching about Casey and his mom, constantly calling them stupid and annoying, despite the fact they took her in.
Below one such post "My girlfriend is SO fucken annoying!" Casey commented "About as annoying as you hitting me and digging your nails into me."

She never brings this up.... Like, we know the truth, cunt.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
pretty sure this is about the casey situation. people kept bringing it up in her lives from earlier in the month and she was getting way triggered about it. in one of those lives or recent videos she said she has proof/screenshots that casey was actually the terrible one and if we actually knew the truth we'd all feel awful.

she's mad because she really thought she did something when she made the original casey video and thought she was going to get major victim points, but it turned out to be the number 1 reason everyone (well, normies, maybe not kiwis) say she's a terrible person and unforgivable.

if you actually have any proof now is the time to show it fatty
If she had screen shots she would have revealed them by now. I know that I would - The only screen shots I have seen are Amber's on what I think was Facebook - talking about wanted to punch Casey

Why is she still pushing the narrative that she's a victim of domestic violence?
It's on her old Facebook posts that she was the aggressive one. She's constantly bitching about Casey and his mom, constantly calling them stupid and annoying, despite the fact they took her in.
Below one such post "My girlfriend is SO fucken annoying!" Casey commented "About as annoying as you hitting me and digging your nails into me."

She never brings this up.... Like, we know the truth, cunt.
She also has a video of her joking around with other girls about how Casey strapped his boobs down when they were together

I am pretty sure that Casey said she was 15 when they met - so maybe Amberlynn should make herself familiar with the law surrounding statutory rape or grooming a minor