Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Aino10shi

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I cope differently, but I could care less about beautifying myself knowing I have cancer.. the lashes are like
She needs to wear more natural looking falsies. Those look like drag lashes and people keep telling her to trim them down. It doesnt look right because she doesnt look like shes wearing much makeup and then she has these huge glam lashes.
Her lashes are close enough to touch her non-existent eyebrows. It is also weird how she said long hair makes her look slimmer but she always have her hair up in a bun. So now we have a draggy moon face.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might not be the right thread but how is Ambers mom allowed to stay for 3 entire months without being a tenant on the lease? Unless she's taking over for someone i don't see how the landlord would allow that.
Some landlords are not bothered as long as the rent is paid. It is a poor area in KY, so the lease is probably two sentences and an X where Ricky signed.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
The really horrible thing is that in spite of all the bad things that come with having cancer such as the invasive medical tests and the difficulties that come with being over 500lb, Amberlynn will be LOVING all the attention she is getting from this. The only thing Amberlynn craves in almost equal amounts to food is attention and validation from everyone around her. All of a sudden she has gone from being a fat dumb hog princess to a Very Important Cancer Warrior who is very busy with appointments to attend, doctors to talk to, and hour upon hour of google research to do. So many 'grown-ups' paying Amberlynn attention! This is exactly what she has spent most of her life aiming for and she is thrilled by it.

ihavent_ee_uhn

kiwifarms.net
The really horrible thing is that in spite of all the bad things that come with having cancer such as the invasive medical tests and the difficulties that come with being over 500lb, Amberlynn will be LOVING all the attention she is getting from this. The only thing Amberlynn craves in almost equal amounts to food is attention and validation from everyone around her. All of a sudden she has gone from being a fat dumb hog princess to a Very Important Cancer Warrior who is very busy with appointments to attend, doctors to talk to, and hour upon hour of google research to do. So many 'grown-ups' paying Amberlynn attention! This is exactly what she has spent most of her life aiming for and she is thrilled by it.
Agreed. Honestly this is a goldmine for Amber. She was struggling with her weight for the millionth time and now she has something to distract current and new viewers of her channel since she's been pretty stagnant with her weight loss. And since she's not showing her mom at all in her vlogs, so far, this is just perfect. She must be binging in glee. In secret, obviously.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
She needs to wear more natural looking falsies. Those look like drag lashes and people keep telling her to trim them down. It doesnt look right because she doesnt look like shes wearing much makeup and then she has these huge glam lashes.
And because people are giving her this exact type of advice she’ll keep wearing the hooker lashes because like Chantal she won’t take advice or criticism off anyone for anything. Look at the backwards dress saga, she even denied having it backwards despite people telling her it was for about five videos worth - you can’t tell her anything

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's clear she's loving the attention as in 1 few of the most recent videos, she's expounds on how "the staff is taking SUCH good care of me. They're being SO nice to ME."

It's called being professional. They're aware patients, especially those early in their diagnosis & treatment are bound to be emotionally fragile, feeling very vulnerable, terrified & powerless. It is their JOB to try & make patients feel as much as possible, more at ease so they can better absorb the information given them. I doubt Amber realizes that they treat every patient this way.

Amber also needs to be aware that it's HER job to understand the material presented to her, to ask questions if something isn't clear & that no staff member would dream of making the Big Adult Decisions for her. The staff is respecting her status as an adult & it would behoove her to act as one. It's understandable that she spent much of her first appointment in tears - walking into a cancer clinic as a patient for the first time or as a family member makes it suddenly very real, in an inescapable manner. But if she whimpers & blubbers her way through every appointment, she'll find their vast store of patience starts running short. They won't be rude but she's not going to be babied.

bubble tea

heart palpitations
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn's false eyelashes are pretty bad. and dumb.
It legit makes me uncomfortable to look at them. They look like furry spider legs busting out over her eyeballs, uffff :(
I know the lashes aren't trimmed correctly and are applied very badly, but if they were applied correctly, I honestly think she would look better with the falsies. They make her eyes look bigger, which does matter since her moon face swallows any facial features she has, and they also cover her god-awful eyeshadow/eyeliner.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might not be the right thread but how is Ambers mom allowed to stay for 3 entire months without being a tenant on the lease? Unless she's taking over for someone i don't see how the landlord would allow that.
Some landlords are not bothered as long as the rent is paid. It is a poor area in KY, so the lease is probably two sentences and an X where Ricky signed.
Considering it's a house (as opposed to an apartment building), and considering we're still considered to be in the middle of a pandemic, assuming they have no maintenance issues that require attention, would the landlord be stopping by frequently enough to even notice Kristine was there? As far as I know Kristine hasn't rented her own car, so it's not like the landlord would know there was an extra person inside just from driving past the house.