Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long is she going to keep those stupid fake spider layygs eye lashes on for? Does she really think she has to do her makeup everytime she goes to the cancer center?

She does know she's not meant to keep those on forever, right?
Stye queen uses hair shit on her face, so let's see how these ugly lashes work out for her. Honestly, they are so heavy and overwhelming that they cast shadows over her eyes and make her look even sicker. That might be why she wears them.

mythical mother

kiwifarms.net
Some landlords are not bothered as long as the rent is paid. It is a poor area in KY, so the lease is probably two sentences and an X where Ricky signed.
I was gonna say this. The landlord is lucky that someone with a meth lab didn’t move in. As much as I think the entire household is full of awful people who are fucking idiots, they seem to be decent tenants, especially for where they live. He’s probably gonna try to hold onto them as long as he can.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Given the mess bedbugs leave I don't know how the fuck people can have them and not notice but it happens often enough, especially people who are all around filthy and never change bedding or clean their furniture. Maybe fumigation was why Amber was really in a hotel, who the fuck knows.
Eh, I disagree. I've had a run-in with bed bugs in college when I was living in a dorm and we didn't know what the problem was until my roommate woke up covered in them one night. Although if they closed a whole building because of beg bugs, the problem must have been PRETTY bad.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was gonna say this. The landlord is lucky that someone with a meth lab didn’t move in. As much as I think the entire household is full of awful people who are fucking idiots, they seem to be decent tenants, especially for where they live. He’s probably gonna try to hold onto them as long as he can.
I was thinking the same. They aren't the neatest group, but you don't see them trashing the house or neglecting stuff. As long as Al doesn't die or become unresponsive in there, they are probably model tenants.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Stye queen uses hair shit on her face, so let's see how these ugly lashes work out for her. Honestly, they are so heavy and overwhelming that they cast shadows over her eyes and make her look even sicker. That might be why she wears them.
Honestly, I'm surprised she was even able to apply them halfway decent. Lashes are difficult to apply for people who actually do make up.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a Mafia Mama
kiwifarms.net
The overwhelming scent of BBW candles and sweaty fupa probably keeps landlords and bedbugs away. Covers up the smell of dirty litter boxes, places the dogs peed from not getting outside enough, and all the spots where Rickie probably had a dirty ass after faggotry.

But, man, imagine the feast those bugs would have with Hamber.

If they had carpet, that house would need to be demolished. Think about the difference barefloors make.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Do I Look Moderate To You?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1409342
She has to be deleting comments right? When I scrolled through I only saw positive ones besides the couple that were critical. Just seems off.
Late, but I thought I'd have some fun and increase the definition...
Screenshot_20200701-020032_Chrome-01.jpeg

Oh sweet Jesus. Gorl is 29 going on 80.
Remember ladies, 10k a month or not, eating yourself to death on camera just isn't worth it.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
It's funny to me how much she obsesses over having people believe her that she really has cancer.

And even if she does, how much of a shit do you really think she gives?

You stop caring about your health and you eat out of control to the point you can only walk for 7 minutes in place but you're still delusional to yourself by saying "at least I can still walk", so I don't see why cancer is any different as for why she would care.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t believe a 600lbs periods-erupting human volcano doesn’t have diabetes.
I don't believe anything outta their pie holes, let alone their "period holes." Seriously, ya gotta instantly categorize anything either of those death fats say as "strictly entertainment value" and let it go at that. The narc is so strong in both of them.