Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

FrozenJade

kiwifarms.net
... the Google result says dont longer than 1 to 2 hours, and the car ride is two hours. How is Amberlynn wrong here?
It also says she needs to get up and move? She says it is 2 hours, who knows how long it will be? 2 hours is still within the limit of the recommendation (albeit pushing it a little).

Your partner's goddamn MOTHER died from cancer and all she is doing is posting shit on social media--That is why people are asking these questions. I did not get "I am sorry I can't go but I am trying my best to support Becky" vibes at all.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Certainly for most people who've recently had an hysterectomy, the recommendations you showed are the norm. The last thing anyone should aim for is to be babied or baby themselves - you have to push a bit more every day for optimal healing.

Amber is far from the norm - her incision in terms of 'depth' is enormous compared to most people & fatty tissue isn't known for fast, problem-free healing. For now, she's probably better in an environment where she can shift position often. We already know her lymphatic system is screwed up big time & sitting in a car for more than a short period of time, even with breaks isn't ideal. On top of that, CoVD is still out there & right now, in particular, Amber is very high risk. Funerals mean gatherings & often people come in from a fair distance.

In any case, I sincerely hope she's not texting Becky every few minutes. Leave the woman alone to spend time with her family & get through the initial part of the grieving process.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
She says it is 2 hours, who knows how long it will be? 2 hours is still within the limit of the recommendation (albeit pushing it a little)
Car accidents happen, traffic happens... honestly, I wouldnt expect my SO to make that trip in her condition, even if it was for a loved ones funeral. And if he offered, I'd tell him "Hell-fucking-no." Norma is dead as dirt either way, why would Becky want to put Amberlynn in a situation where she's more likely to die too?

As others have said, her physical state would make her a pariah at the funeral. She's better staying home.

FrozenJade

kiwifarms.net
Car accidents happen, traffic happens... honestly, I wouldnt expect my SO to make that trip in her condition, even if it was for a loved ones funeral. And if he offered, I'd tell him "Hell-fucking-no." Norma is dead as dirt either way, why would Becky want to put Amberlynn in a situation where she's more likely to die too?

As others have said, her physical state would make her a pariah at the funeral. She's better staying home.
You misunderstood my point--I am not saying the only way to show support to Becky is to be physically present at the funeral, but can she not be insensitive online especially during this time?? That is what I meant by not getting any supportive vibes from her at all. She is still making it about herself and getting defensive when questioned. Nothing new. Just same old narc bullshit. That is what I am trying to show.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You misunderstood my point--I am not saying the only way to show support to Becky is to be physically present at the funeral, but can she not be insensitive online especially during this time?? That is what I meant by not getting any supportive vibes from her at all. She is still making it about herself and getting defensive when questioned. Nothing new. Just same old narc bullshit. That is what I am trying to show.
No your original point was that she was a pos for not going to the funeral.

FrozenJade

kiwifarms.net
No your original point was that she was a pos for not going to the funeral.
Dude. No shade or whatever, but please read again " She did not even go to Becky's mother's funeral stating the Dr. said she cannot do car rides when that is blatantly false. " The point is she is a LAH and I showed you why that was a shitty excuse. That was not to say it was the ONLY way to show support.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Norma did not like Amber. The rest of Becky's family does not like Amber. If Amber were to go, Becky would have to spend the whole time babysitting Amber and fetching whatever Amber needed. Amber staying home allows Becky to go and spend time with her family, unencumbered by Amber. Amber will be fine, she's got her own mother there to help her.

I wouldn't put it past Amber to be a child and blow up Becky's phone, though. Becky should put her phone on silent or turn it off completely until she's ready to go home.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Norma did not like Amber. The rest of Becky's family does not like Amber. If Amber were to go, Becky would have to spend the whole time babysitting Amber and fetching whatever Amber needed. Amber staying home allows Becky to go and spend time with her family, unencumbered by Amber. Amber will be fine, she's got her own mother there to help her.

I wouldn't put it past Amber to be a child and blow up Becky's phone, though. Becky should put her phone on silent or turn it off completely until she's ready to go home.
Baaaaabeee why did you ignore my texts why would you ignore meeee I was so lonelyyyyyy

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember the last time Becky went to a family event and Amber totally fell apart - got and infection and had to go to A&E the day that Becky got back?
"Baaaabe why didn't you respond to my texts I wanted you to pick me up some food on your way back I am starveen and also there was no one here to clean under my folds now I have an infection and its your fault for not being here for meeeeeeeee."

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
it is by the grace of God and goodness of the universe that ALR could not go to the funeral! She would have been a 600 pound crippled elephant in the room causing distance between Becky and her family. She would probably have to get up for some reason in the middle of the funeral and distract everybody and block their views. I could see her going up to the coffin and knocking it over with her numb nerves cut belly and laughing like she did when the couch broke. Becky needs time away from all that to grieve. She probably smelled like Amber when she got to the funeral like people that come from cat hoard homes and stink like cat pee and don’t know it. Ugh

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Amber's mummy still around? If not, will Amber be stuck in bed/chair? Glad she didn't go with Becky, either way. Becky has every right to turn her phone the hell off all day. This situation is a little fubar.
According to Amber's Twitter Q&A, Al and MethMomma were watching Shameless together while Amber sought attention from internet strangers. I think she leaves Friday.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm in the minority of expecting she wouldn't push her fat ass self in any way- especially for Becky.
And I could care less.
She's an all around ultimate piece of narcissistic shit. She's never going to change.
Even if she hadn't of had surgery- I doubt she would have went anyway. She'd have made up an excuse because she doesn't give a shit about Becky nor her family.
All she cares about is having Becky as caretaker.
And is paying her to do that.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
I guess I'm in the minority of expecting she wouldn't push her fat ass self in any way- especially for Becky.
And I could care less.
She's an all around ultimate piece of narcissistic shit. She's never going to change.
Even if she hadn't of had surgery- I doubt she would have went anyway. She'd have made up an excuse because she doesn't give a shit about Becky nor her family.
All she cares about is having Becky as caretaker.
And is paying her to do that.
It would have been her “anxiety” or Twinkie would have suddenly had a bad episode. She’s very good at churning out excuses for not doing things when it suits her.