Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Amber really need her own subforum when there's already Deathfats? As far as I can tell all she does is be fat and annoying, and whine a lot. There are more interesting cows on here with only one thread.
She churns out enough content that having her own sub is practical. It would be a nightmare if it was all in one thread. Most of her videos have a dozen or so pages of discussion.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
Does Amber really need her own subforum when there's already Deathfats? As far as I can tell all she does is be fat and annoying, and whine a lot. There are more interesting cows on here with only one thread.
There’s lots of sub topics around Amber that make it easier for her to have her own sub; the haydur nation reactions, the idiots on Facebook who brag about being 10lbs less than her posting their selfies, the things amber says on social media, beckys family and family history, ambers controversial history - having it on one big thread would be horrendous trying to read so it’s easier to split everything up.

CurvyIsAStructure

kiwifarms.net
I wonder did she lie about the surgery being cancer only to get weightloss surgery so she'll magically control herself and lose weight. I mean she really should get it if she didn't, she'll die otherwise.
I doubt ALR will ever get weightloss surgery, I have seen that discussed elsewhere as well - but girl does not want to lose weight. Not only is she a horrible food addict, her weight is the only single interesting thing that made her who she is. If she lost weight, she would no longer have the "fat shaming" excuse and she will have to be accountable and develop a personality. That is without even getting started on the fact that she loves food and surgery would limit her intake of that. Imagine ALR if she couldn't get orange chicken?

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
I doubt ALR will ever get weightloss surgery, I have seen that discussed elsewhere as well - but girl does not want to lose weight. Not only is she a horrible food addict, her weight is the only single interesting thing that made her who she is. If she lost weight, she would no longer have the "fat shaming" excuse and she will have to be accountable and develop a personality. That is without even getting started on the fact that she loves food and surgery would limit her intake of that. Imagine ALR if she couldn't get orange chicken?
I honestly think the same thing about Chantal, both of these girls love to pull the fat shaming ableist card when it suits them, they’re both happy using walking aids in public (amber with her scootypuff and Chantal with her new walker) and both claim binge eating disorder as an excuse to eat whatever they want. Amber is less obvious about it than Chantal but both are just as guilty for the mindset of victim hood.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Amber was gaining weight on her channel for the entire time, but I feel like it snowballed once she started using the scootypuffs. When she posed for the thumbnail that one time by giving the over the shoulder model shot in the scooter was like a pivotal moment in time. Also, the one time she obviously picked her thumbnail.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think the same thing about Chantal, both of these girls love to pull the fat shaming ableist card when it suits them, they’re both happy using walking aids in public (amber with her scootypuff and Chantal with her new walker) and both claim binge eating disorder as an excuse to eat whatever they want. Amber is less obvious about it than Chantal but both are just as guilty for the mindset of victim hood.
I think the problem with surgery is that it would limit what they eat. These lardarses would be fine with losing weight if they could gorge themselves on sweets. Both would take a magic pill that made them thing assuming it required no other work. They are not alone in this. HAES types are all about the idea of no bad foods and listening to their body when it comes to what they eat. This gives rise to the idea of "weight neutral" health. Cake for breakfast is not a rare treat, but the only way to live.

Specifically about Ambs, I think she would be okay with 300 pounds if she could eat like a 600 pounder. She would be mobile enough to get around without a huffing and puffing like a steam engine and could buy XXXXXXL shirts to wear as shirts instead of XXXXXL dresses.

CurvyIsAStructure

kiwifarms.net
Just deleted her twitter, I don't think that Q&A went well.
Truly an understatement. People were bringing up Twinkie health, she was being passive aggressive and was sometimes just plain old aggressive... My personal favorite - "I have had uterine cancer for almost 3 years". It was a recent period then it was 2 years, it's now 3... maybe she was born with it.

Also notably moronic - when she was like "I have slept amazing for the past 4 days" and "my anxiety has been really good, too busy worrying about other people". Or maybe she is finally happy she can be Victimlynn freely. Whatever your thought on Becky might be, girl lost a parent to cancer. Her gf at the same time "slept amazing".

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will Amber be going through menopause soon? Weight gain. Mild psychosis. Hot flashes. Lakes of sweat. Hormone replacement therapy. Oh Becky, Becky, Becky you lucky lezbean. I hope for Becky's sake Amber will at least get the giant boobs some women develop at this stage.
By claiming she's taking estrogen, she's screwed herself up with regard to being able to whine about menopause symptoms.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
After watching the clip of mendys funeral and seeing D&D quietly and respectfully listening to the speaker, I guarantee amber could not and would not sit thru a funeral service without making noises or trying not to laugh at Becky's expression or somthing. She has no social decorum and they probably are kind of relived she isnt there. She would also make that pained crying face she makes all the time. If it was live streamed she would try to be filmed as much as possible and flip her hair to be seen.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Just seen a new compilation video on JewTube, where Big AL was doing her quiet, dainty gorl voice, saying the highest weight she remembers being was 290lbs when she was 11 FFS!. I even rewatched it with subtitles - definitely 290 elbees aged 11. I would like to think she is lying, or why did no one intervene? That's also around the age she was a dancer and award winning choreographer! Not to mention the star soccer player. BIG AL TELLS LAHS