Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
290 elbees aged 11. I would like to think she is lying, or why did no one intervene? That's also around the age she was a dancer and award winning choreographer! Not to mention the star soccer player.
You can be obese as an 11 year old and still be in dance groups or soccer teams. Its not hard to be a child and be able to participate in activities for children. Her issue is still bragging about that as a mentally stunted adult.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
You can be obese as an 11 year old and still be in dance groups or soccer teams. Its not hard to be a child and be able to participate in activities for children. Her issue is still bragging about that as a mentally stunted adult.
I agree. The last thing you want is to ostracize a child for her weight. Instead, you let her play to the limit of her ability and compliment her on her dancing, choreography, and her soccer play. By now, most adults realize it was all for naught. Apparently, Amber, not so much.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Not long before Big AL drops her latest YT video. She has to make sure all the attention is on her and not on MamaThumb's funeral.
MommaLynn is leaving on Friday Morning at 4am Amber time (I assume she has her own time zone)
She claimed she would make a video after her mum left and everything had 'calmed down' - 'calmed down'..... she is talking about her life partners grief!

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
After watching the clip of mendys funeral and seeing D&D quietly and respectfully listening to the speaker, I guarantee amber could not and would not sit thru a funeral service without making noises or trying not to laugh at Becky's expression or somthing. She has no social decorum and they probably are kind of relived she isnt there. She would also make that pained crying face she makes all the time. If it was live streamed she would try to be filmed as much as possible and flip her hair to be seen.
Flipping her mane like Big Al’s Gal the racehorse that was just mentioned lol. I bet she weighs more than the horse lol

qulevergrl

kiwifarms.net
I doubt ALR will ever get weightloss surgery, I have seen that discussed elsewhere as well - but girl does not want to lose weight. Not only is she a horrible food addict, her weight is the only single interesting thing that made her who she is. If she lost weight, she would no longer have the "fat shaming" excuse and she will have to be accountable and develop a personality. That is without even getting started on the fact that she loves food and surgery would limit her intake of that. Imagine ALR if she couldn't get orange chicken?
While I agree that she's too selfish and not controlled enough to do it, my vid examines the possibility. They do that dual surgery now in almost every cancer surgery center that provides hysterectomies FOR endometrial cancer because there happen to be so many people over 400lbx now which is apparently one of the leading co-morbities. I'm aware I'm a target in the other thread but I think it's even more rude to lurk.

KiwiKunt

kiwifarms.net
While I agree that she's too selfish and not controlled enough to do it, my vid examines the possibility. They do that dual surgery now in almost every cancer surgery center that provides hysterectomies FOR endometrial cancer because there happen to be so many people over 400lbx now which is apparently one of the leading co-morbities. I'm aware I'm a target in the other thread but I think it's even more rude to lurk.
She fat - she got fat girl cancer - she got hysterectomy - cancer may or may not be gone

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has become an even bigger cunt since her surgery.

I can't wait to see her crying again.
Well see, she will now blame her surgical menopause on her cuntiness because y'know, who needs to be a decent person when you get an excuse to be a terrible person and the menopause didnt do that fucking fetid fleshbag was born that way

ethical

feelin like pussy, feelin like cunt
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn said around the 19th or 20th that she'd know in about a week if the cancer had spread to her ovaries. Judging by how she's cunting out on Twitter (as opposed to having a nervous breakdown) I'm gonna say she heard her ovaries (RIP) were cancer free
I can't wait for ten more "prerecorded" mookbangz and five new ones because "im lyk so proud of muhself guysss"

KiwiKunt

kiwifarms.net
She has become an even bigger cunt since her surgery.

I can't wait to see her crying again.
She fat - she got fat girl cancer - she got hysterectomy - cancer may or may not be gone
Amberlynn said around the 19th or 20th that she'd know in about a week if the cancer had spread to her ovaries. Judging by how she's cunting out on Twitter (as opposed to having a nervous breakdown) I'm gonna say she heard her ovaries (RIP) were cancer free
She is going to do a video after her mum has gone and things have 'calmed down

- she said the results were too personal to share on Twitter (?) - she claims the results were 'not exactly good news'

She has also said in this morning tweets that she does not know if the cancer has spread

She is doing her usual 'teaser trailer' bullshit - with her track record it is nothing, it all gone and she has to drag out the drama for as long as possible