Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
She is going to do a video after her mum has gone and things have 'calmed down

- she said the results were too personal to share on Twitter (?) - she claims the results were 'not exactly good news'

She has also said in this morning tweets that she does not know if the cancer has spread

She is doing her usual 'teaser trailer' bullshit - with her track record it is nothing, it all gone and she has to drag out the drama for as long as possible
I wonder if she’s also delaying it because she’s trying to think of the worse case scenario that’s believable and still gets her sympathy

Impossible Brutality

Stop oppressing me!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she’s also delaying it because she’s trying to think of the worse case scenario that’s believable and still gets her sympathy
That's 100% it. If the doctors beat the cancer (she didn't beat shit, only things she beats are animals and life expectancy)
Then she has to plot her next boohoo train. If only this piece of shit could suffer.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
That's 100% it. If the doctors beat the cancer (she didn't beat shit, only things she beats are animals and life expectancy)
Then she has to plot her next boohoo train. If only this piece of shit could suffer.
Sounds awful, but after watching her antics for a couple of years, now I only follow the fat piece of shit because I want to watch her suffer and die. Every single day something good happens to her (nice, new apartment etc) I lose a little bit more faith in God/humanity....

qulevergrl

kiwifarms.net
She fat - she got fat girl cancer - she got hysterectomy - cancer may or may not be gone
yes...and cancer's gn she be YT hw wrse thn Every1

I don't get why this is an if...yes, she is that predictable human.I have no idea why she finally approved me on Twitter today. She knows exactly who I am. She's called me out in one live. Maybe all of that oxy lying around sent her on this three day Twitter rant.

Last edited:

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why this is an if...yes, she is that predictable human.I have no idea why she finally approved me on Twitter today. She knows exactly who I am. She's called me out in one live. Maybe all of that oxy lying around sent her on this three day Twitter rant.
She probably doesn't or she doesn't care - we are all 'Johns' to her - and fair play to that

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She will be using the same logic as with her "weight loss journey". She knows very well that her channel would die if she lost a considerable amount of weight, probably if she went under 400 pounds. So she claims a certain weight loss, then cries on video that she fell off the wagon, gained it back, but now is going to use a new variation of a diet, and promise that this time she will lose weight. She has been using the same process many times.
She will do the same with her cancer. She knows that if she is told that she is cured, people are not going to follow her. So, she will tell us that while it seems that the cancer is gone, the doctors are going to follow her regularly that it is not coming back, and we will get regular click-baiting videos where a new set of symptoms or a visit to a new doctor may or may not be related to cancer. I do not expect her to provide any useful information such as the staging or what the pathology report says. Instead, we'll get a few vague references that she needs to have some tests or she is being told of some new findings without telling us what it is, and so on.

Impossible Brutality

Stop oppressing me!
kiwifarms.net
It went from pending to following after two of my replies to her posts...then again, I'm a dumb ass boomer who doesn't know shit about Twitter. Commence with the "dumb" emojis.
It just occurred to me why cancer hasn't spread through her. Too much fucking fat to traverse. When you are such a fat abomination that even cancer thinks you aren't worth the effort.
:story:

mellifluous

bottom™ rights activist
kiwifarms.net
Sounds awful, but after watching her antics for a couple of years, now I only follow the fat piece of shit because I want to watch her suffer and die. Every single day something good happens to her (nice, new apartment etc) I lose a little bit more faith in God/humanity....
A bit of a disproportionate reaction. I tend to save my wanting them to suffer and die and losing faith in humanity for paedophiles and child killers, but you do you, I guess. :c

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bit of a disproportionate reaction. I tend to save my wanting them to suffer and die and losing faith in humanity for paedophiles and child killers, but you do you, I guess. :c
I've said this before, to emphasis your post. I don't wish anything bad on any of these idiots. They totally make their own beds in which they lie. But I feel zero shame for laughing at the stupidity, the lies, the absurdity at which they create to justify their sorry lives.

Morbid curiosity dictates my laughter. Lol cows describes it perfectly. You can't help but (any "normal" person, if there is such a thing) be amused by their antics.

I equate them all with organ grinder monkeys. Here's a shekel, dance monkey, dance and make me laugh! Amber tik-toking dance moves? Holy shit, grind that monkey organ faster, Mario!

Bitchboy95

Drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th avenue
kiwifarms.net
It went from pending to following after two of my replies to her posts...then again, I'm a dumb ass boomer who doesn't know shit about Twitter. Commence with the "dumb" emojis.
I'm not sure why you haven't gotten reamed yet but fuck off, this isn't Facebook. You have a -123 reaction score. Take a hint.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yes...and cancer's gn she be YT hw wrse thn Every1

I'll agree with one thing you said- the oxy is causing the Twitter rant.
Evidently she's one of the ones who get a talkative, euphoric rush from opiates. Totally see it. Been around it all my life.
Which means she will probably become hooked.
Addiction runs in her family anyways.
And she's already hooked on food so it isn't far out of the realm.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Evidently she's one of the ones who get a talkative, euphoric rush from opiates. Totally see it. Been around it all my life.
I agree. I know of people who get manic on Benzo's and fall asleep after drinking coffee - She does have a mood disorder whether or not it is actually Bi-Polar or a Personality Disorder with a bipolar type element. This would cause contradictory reactions to medications

Sociopathic Smeghead

Do I Look Moderate To You?
kiwifarms.net
Hi, buddy! You might want to read the "New to the Forum?" thread so you can fit in with the culture a little better and not shit up the thread. Also, please start using proper grammar - you're making me want to scrape my eyeballs out.
Welcome to the Farms!

Buttfuck McGee Returns

I'm back
kiwifarms.net
Hi, buddy! You might want to read the "New to the Forum?" thread so you can fit in with the culture a little better and not shit up the thread. Also, please start using proper grammar - you're making me want to scrape my eyeballs out.
Welcome to the Farms!
This is way kinder than the usual 'lurk more faggot' that most people get.

My personal theory is that she no longer has cancer, but she has been confirmed with having the beetus.
Please have beetus

kiwifarms.net
This is way kinder than the usual 'lurk more faggot' that most people get.

My personal theory is that she no longer has cancer, but she has been confirmed with having the beetus.
Please have beetus
hopefully, she'll *admit* to having the beetus now that Chantal has. I always thought AL would die by a spider bite/cut off foot like nanaluvstroubles did, I feel like a bad person for thinking that and I wouldn't want AL to die that way but just how she is, she seemed like the type to get an infection and die from the beetus.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
I was thinking... Amber should just give Becky a number instead of calling her by name. It would save time when referring to Becky in online conversations. I'd suggest she picks 0. It perfectly represents her because:
- Zero is nice and round, just like Becky,
- It's the actual number of times they've had sex,
- It represents chances of Becky to make something out of herself in life,
- It's exactly how much fucks Amber gives about Becky.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's a bit far out from surgery to still need opioids unless she left hospital on a high enough dose that she needs to be tapered off them.