Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Antigarden

FeelsBad.jpg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds awful, but after watching her antics for a couple of years, now I only follow the fat piece of shit because I want to watch her suffer and die. Every single day something good happens to her (nice, new apartment etc) I lose a little bit more faith in God/humanity....
Relax you make it sound like old Hamber is some kind of war criminal avoiding the Hague or something.

She's just an idiot who manages to skate by which is part of her charm really. I'd advise you to either learn to laugh at her or pick a cow that doesn't piss you off

qulevergrl

kiwifarms.net
Hi, buddy! You might want to read the "New to the Forum?" thread so you can fit in with the culture a little better and not shit up the thread. Also, please start using proper grammar - you're making me want to scrape my eyeballs out.
Welcome to the Farms!
While it may have been a sardonic quip, I truly appreciate your help. I couldn't thank you privately because of your settings; however, I will take your advice and make one last shit-longer post before my disgraceful exit. This is not because I feel chased off, as I'm not bothered much by emojis. Rather it is because I'm able to read instructions, and I do NOT fit in with this culture. My gratitude is sincere. Stay safe, stay well, have a great day!

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
While it may have been a sardonic quip, I truly appreciate your help. I couldn't thank you privately because of your settings; however, I will take your advice and make one last shit-longer post before my disgraceful exit. This is not because I feel chased off, as I'm not bothered much by emojis. Rather it is because I'm able to read instructions, and I do NOT fit in with this culture. My gratitude is sincere. Stay safe, stay well, have a great day!
no one cares.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
Many months or even a year+ ago when Becky lost weight due to her "low sodium diet situation", I optimistically hoped Becky's eating habits would rub off on Amber, especially once everyone was commenting positively on Becks' weight loss. Now that Beggy has ballooned back up, it makes me wonder if the two aren't enraptured in some sort of a binge-death spiral. Becky isn't eating that much food without giving angry angry Amber some serious kick backs in return.

fvckm3

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for Becky. She definitely has gained weight. You can tell she does NOT want to be on video and Amber still shoves the camera in her face. Amber on menopause is going to be HELL on Becky.

(from her latest video "
29 going through menopause? & get to know my relationship more")
Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 4.29.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 4.30.58 AM.png

Becky has turned into Destiny
Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 4.40.30 AM.png

Attachments

lunaxpink

kiwifarms.net

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for Becky. She definitely has gained weight. You can tell she does NOT want to be on video and Amber still shoves the camera in her face. Amber on menopause is going to be HELL on Becky.

(from her latest video "
29 going through menopause? & get to know my relationship more")
View attachment 1492150View attachment 1492152

Becky has turned into Destiny
View attachment 1492164

the Dusty hair cut doesn't work well for her. I guess AL was right, Becky couldn't/wouldn't carry a baby either. oh well.

Reactions: clusterfuckk

Rasputin's Side Piece

Tea cakes are ready.
kiwifarms.net
Many months or even a year+ ago when Becky lost weight due to her "low sodium diet situation", I optimistically hoped Becky's eating habits would rub off on Amber, especially once everyone was commenting positively on Becks' weight loss. Now that Beggy has ballooned back up, it makes me wonder if the two aren't enraptured in some sort of a binge-death spiral. Becky isn't eating that much food without giving angry angry Amber some serious kick backs in return.
Sort of a deathfat folie a deux

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was a big assumption as their belongings had been taken down off the wall and moved but since Eric hasn’t said for sure he’s moved or uploaded anything we don’t know for sure.
I suspect they were staying at the house because I can't figure out for the life of me why they would want any of Amber's old things, especially her food items, if it would mean they'd have to transport it all along with their belongings. It makes more sense if they're staying put.