Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

I don't really like fatphobic people, but you guys should keep in mind that this woman is pretty much the average American.

I drink protein for vegans because I lift weights.

If you're a carnist and an Amerifat, please, get a noose.
Virtue signaling? Decrying fatphobia? Claiming they exercise?!?!

Must be a self-righteous morbidly obese cunt themselves...

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
I don't really like fatphobic people, but you guys should keep in mind that this woman is pretty much the average American.

Stfu knight. You 100% present yourself on the internet and if you cry because people are roasting you for having a head the size of a bowling ball thats on you.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net

So edgy. I'm shaking with rage and so mad I'm about to throw up but I wont do it because I just ate a chicken and I need to keep up my 520lb body weight. KYS

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So you're against 'fatphobia' but think fat americans need to die? Pick one. Also no one cares that you're a vegan, retard

Owlflaps

High fuctioning owltistic
kiwifarms.net

The doublethink I read in that sentence makes me think you desperately need some animal protein, smoothbrain. :story:

Aino10shi

Becky no like wings
kiwifarms.net

No one here is fatphobic. Not scared of a herd of obese people waddling into the nearest Cheesecake factory. Being obese shouldn't be the norm (a lot of people are overweight, not morbidly obese).

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Their interactions are getting more cringe and hard to watch. Amber talks down to Becky and she just grits her teeth and takes it. When she's not outright trying to embarrass her it's interactions like from a recent video:
Amber: 'Are you on medium, now, or still on easy?'
Becky: 'I have small hands.. '
Amber: 'Excuses!'
Why be negative when sharing something Becky is into? Why not just ask her how Guitar Hero is going? She's such a POS and always does that with anything Becky is into. I'm late with the clip observation, but couldnt remember which of the last videos it was from..they're hard to tell apart, same boring content to FF thru.