Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Truth be told, I don't think AL chews enough to have developed jaw muscles. She's more of a 'swallow this thing whole' or 'I love mush so I don't have to chew' gorl.
She chews her food like an angry badger, so fast and with so much aggression.

Since they’re now in an apartment complex, does Fat Ass walk to the car or does Butler bring it as close to their door as possible so her highness doesn’t have to walk as far (because her recovery).

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered why Big A has never gone for the liquid food craze. theres a ton of options now, that are sufficiently sweet and flavoured and pack a meal into a thick shake. I imagine she'd just keep chugging that shit down til she explodes.
Nah, she's a salty dry gorl as evidenced by her cooking. She needs to do the Jilly Juice.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Amber is only really interesting when she is propped up by her orbitters.

I miss the Erik and Ricky saga. Appearances by D and D would also be appreciated.
Amber has zero talent. Zero. She can’t write without responding to writing prompts. She is not interesting or unique (minus being a thousand pounds), after 7 or so years in front of the camera she’s incapable of witty banter. If chat does not ask her questions to respond to she sits in silence. Not kidding. Check out cxnts live streams of Al just sittin there scrolling on here phone or txting. Yet she acts as if she’s a natural born entertainer & her audience is lucky to have found her uploads.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Amber has zero talent. Zero. She can’t write without responding to writing prompts. She is not interesting or unique (minus being a thousand pounds), after 7 or so years in front of the camera she’s incapable of witty banter. If chat does not ask her questions to respond to she sits in silence. Not kidding. Check out cxnts live streams of Al just sittin there scrolling on here phone or txting. Yet she acts as if she’s a natural born entertainer & her audience is lucky to have found her uploads.
That is one of the things that is interesting about a lot of these freaks. They do stuff for long enough that they should be good at it. She still does not understand lighting. She will not buy proper studio lighting (or cheap studio lighting) because she does not care enough to learn anything. So many of these nincompoops have nothing in their lives. They are simply humongous fatsos or tranny fagets or whatever else. No dreams. No interests. No hobbies. No skills. If Amberlynn lost weight, her channel would get about as much attention as Becky's "down there" place.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Amberlynn lost weight, her channel would get about as much attention as Becky's "down there" place.
You're assuming any normal human bean could actually find Becky's (or Hamber's) "down there" place without a gunt crane and lots of scaffolding to hold that tonnage in place while attempting to examine the merchandise.

Owlflaps

High fuctioning owltistic
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Amber admit she was a virgin or some shit? I doubt someone of her size would even be able to have sex comfortably. I remember when she told her tale of her womb parts falling out that she said the doctor stitched her hymen back up.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 30 year old virgin with the dainty hymen.
All because no man would have sex with the toxic behemoth so she turned to weak willed, slightly retarded girl/women.
I believe she's a lesbo by choice because that's all that will have her.

ChuckyChuck12

Guess what? Pussyfart!
kiwifarms.net
I remember getting physically ill during the destiny-era when she talked about their intimacy. Saying things like, “she made love to me so I made love to her back *giggle*” YUCK! But, she never talks like that or anything like it with Necky. I would put money in them not having had sex in the last year. The logistical problems alone would require a team of mechanical engineers working ‘round the clock. Not to mention, IF Necky went down there, what would she find in that cavernous fuppa...

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
I remember getting physically ill during the destiny-era when she talked about their intimacy. Saying things like, “she made love to me so I made love to her back *giggle*” YUCK! But, she never talks like that or anything like it with Necky. I would put money in them not having had sex in the last year. The logistical problems alone would require a team of mechanical engineers working ‘round the clock. Not to mention, IF Necky went down there, what would she find in that cavernous fuppa...
maybe Becky would find a Cavern like in the Goonies Movie XD so 90 s ^.~ (ok ok, 1985) ...she could go on Adventure in there XD solve Riddles...find secret Treasures XD ... Guest Star Destiny as Sloth Fratelli XD

Mia Graine

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know her current weight?? Missed what seems like a ZILLION videos and with the way she's treating Becky she better be down at least 120 ell beees......

Edit: This seems like it's implying her behavior would be justified if she did and to be clear FUCK NO it's not. Even if she lost the 400 whatever her everchanging goal is it's not.

Last edited: