Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soo... no Monday video? How long did she stick to her three videos/week schedule? Two weeks?
That's what I was about to bring up.
The fuck she gonna post about next?
Another clothes haul that doesnt fit her fat ass? Becky's fantastic art tracings of cartoon characters?
How many nails will be off her fat beetus paws?
Will she be eating? If she isnt- she will damn sure being up food in some way.
The suspense is killing me :gunt: :hah:

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if her oncologist and the other people at the cancer Center have looked at her channel? That would be so infuriating to put the effort into doing a risky surgery on a 500lb woman and have her go home and continue her bullshit. Same eating habits and refusal to be active in anyway. Shes going to go back for her check up and be 40 lbs heavier
I saw people talking in youtube comments that allegedly there was a woman commenting on a video (one of Amberlynn's? not sure) saying she is a nurse in the hospital where Amberlynn had her surgery,saying that Amber behaved as cunty as you would imagine, as if she were a hollywood actress who happened to come down at that hospital for treatment. And some other things about the diagnosis/treatment not being what Amber was promoting online. Unfortunately, no kiwi was around to capture a screenshot and the comments got deleted quickly. So that's second hand info and can of course have been posted by a troll, who knows, of course you wonder whether someone would really risk their career to spill some insider info. But I CAN imagine it if someone looked her up and got pissed about her pulling a pity "poor me" stunt online while maybe having inside knowledge about what really happened behind the scenes.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I don't like unverified, second hand information, I have to admit, I WANT to believe that, am inclined to not dismiss it out of hand simply because of the way Amber has behaved since her diagnosis. And I'll admit, I'm heavily biased when it comes to Amber. She is not at all acting in a manner that a rational person facing a very serious health scare would be expected to. She's doubled down, in the months since her surgery & especially the last few weeks; in smug, arrogant, cuntiness.

Having said that, we have the medical report she showed on 1 of her videos & she's too stupid to have somehow invented that. Hell, she didn't understand much of what it said - that much was clear when she was reading it to us, her 'dumb' audience.

I can't make up my mind about her possible behavior while in hospital. She's at her most arrogant when she feels comfortable & the setting, the process; all would have been too new & scary for her to be much other than a meek little mouse. But, she could have been a snot as a defense mechanism? I dunno.

Anybody stupid enough to risk losing their job & worse, over a HIPPA violation would REALLY have to have it out for her & I'm not sure even Amber could piss off anybody that quickly & that much over 4-5 days.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
Anybody stupid enough to risk losing their job & worse, over a HIPPA violation would REALLY have to have it out for her & I'm not sure even Amber could piss off anybody that quickly & that much over 4-5 days.

I kinda wonder if the OP on youtube is the one who deleted. Maybe the thought “oh shit, this could get me fired” occurred to them.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
I saw people talking in youtube comments that allegedly there was a woman commenting on a video (one of Amberlynn's? not sure) saying she is a nurse in the hospital where Amberlynn had her surgery,saying that Amber behaved as cunty as you would imagine, as if she were a hollywood actress who happened to come down at that hospital for treatment. And some other things about the diagnosis/treatment not being what Amber was promoting online. Unfortunately, no kiwi was around to capture a screenshot and the comments got deleted quickly. So that's second hand info and can of course have been posted by a troll, who knows, of course you wonder whether someone would really risk their career to spill some insider info. But I CAN imagine it if someone looked her up and got pissed about her pulling a pity "poor me" stunt online while maybe having inside knowledge about what really happened behind the scenes.
there’s no way someone would be stupid enough to spill over amber, that’s basically immediate terminations once they find out who it was. I’ve heard of nurses getting fired for snooping through a celebs ( not that amber is a celeb, just saying) charting not even posting about it too,

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Didnt her health report thing say she does YouTube for work. Her cancer team probably checked her out on there own time and can see what shes all about. I'm just wondering what her oncologist will think when she comes in in 2 months and shes gained a substantial amount of weight. She will most likely blame it on emotional eating from the hysterectomy but I have a feeling someone there has referred her to a therapist.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
Didnt her health report thing say she does YouTube for work. Her cancer team probably checked her out on there own time and can see what shes all about. I'm just wondering what her oncologist will think when she comes in in 2 months and shes gained a substantial amount of weight. She will most likely blame it on emotional eating from the hysterectomy but I have a feeling someone there has referred her to a therapist.
personally i don’t see why people think that her team would look her up, they probably don’t care a whole he’ll a lot about her or most people that comes through. She’s just another person they had to get through, and on to the next. I’m sure they haven’t even thought about her since after her surgery either.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Soo... no Monday video? How long did she stick to her three videos/week schedule? Two weeks?
Well for me she's already into Tuesday lol but I see for USA Kentucky time she has about 2 1/4h before she's fucked her new re-branded schedule

Sooo Miss Trasha* Reia, where are you gorl?
Not hiding after your 'brave' ratchet-ass rant surely?

I thought she'd be bright and early to capitalise on the drama she surely hoped it would bring...🤔

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
I'm not autistic enough to do it but it's easy enough to find out if she was actually forced to sit in the aisle since she is a 600lbs behemoth.

We know where she lives, we know she is lazy, we know what she saw, we know the rough date, we know what the interior of the theater looks like... easy to find out.

Being too fat to do anything ,too fat to live... too fat to watch a fuckin' movie like a normal person hahaha.