Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
That shit is pissing me off lol because that’s exactly what she wanted and why she hasn’t been back in my opinion
That video had no ads most of the time, the views count is most people checking for ads or going back to write in the comments, big Hambo isn't cashing in.
On social blade her views are bleak, keep your endless feeding holiday Beast.
The obnoxious fat Cunt made it clear she doesn't need the views or the money.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Has ALR been caught out in the past sending herself hate?

Seems like she actually has her socks argue with eachother, but forgets to switch accounts beforehand.

View attachment 1660190

E - I don't know, the first line sounds like what ALR pretends to see in her comments when she's crying about the ''most disgusting and hateful'' things being said to her. Trying to make something sound cruel but it comes off pathetic. Not claiming it's her, just my opinion.
Yes, amber has been caught sending herself hate & then ranting about the hate she gets. I’ll look it up, the screen shots are around the Damon white era. She also reacted to a Zachary Micheal video that was ‘so hateful’ & it was proven that amber doctored the video. She edited Zacks dialogue to make him say things he didn’t ever say & used these as a jump off point to rant about bullying. Her socks forget to log out before replying kind of often. The screen shots are hard to dig up tho. It mostly goes down on you now. Amber or Becky are covertly stirring the pot in the chat during those lives.

Last edited:

TeracottaPah

kiwifarms.net
Yes, amber has been caught sending herself hate & then ranting about the hate she gets. I’ll look it up, the screen shots are around the Damon white era. She also reacted to a Zachary Micheal video that was ‘so hateful’ & it was proven that amber doctored the video. She edited Zacks dialogue to make him say things he didn’t ever say & used these as a jump off point to rant about bullying. Her socks forget to log out before replying kind of often. The screen shots are hard to dig up tho. It mostly goes down on you now. Amber or Becky are covertly stirring the pot in the chat during those lives.
I know the Damon White era happened around page 250
AL: I don't have fake accounts.
Chat: What about Damon White?
AL: Yes, I was Damon White but that was like what, six months ago?
She admitted this in a LIVE iirc
SupSoup and Siara are two she's using a lot right now. She's been using Siara for awhile now. Here's how you spot them....she adds 'lol, lmao, or haha' and the end of her 'clapbacks.' (Notice she does that all the time anyone gives her any form of criticism on any of her platforms after she thinks she's 'clapped back' to someone. It's like her nervous laugh she does when talking). Also look at the account of anyone defending her, and pay attention to who those are sub'd to and what videos they like. One of her troll accounts are subbed to Kasey. Another one 'likes' every Miley Cyrus and mukbang video out there. She made several of her troll accounts in early fall of 2016 when the false rape comments were hitting her hard. This is when she was trolling as Damon white too. She also trolls using words like 'cunt and fa**ot' because she thinks people are dumb enough to think she would never say those words, even when trolling. She's not dumb enough to know that just makes it easier to spot her. She's not very smart and her grammar is so poor and predictable that her troll accounts are easy to find. When she's finally caught up on vlogs she will surely address these troll rumors. I can't wait for her excuses. I'm really excited for whenever someone does enough digging that she won't be able to deny the accounts are hers

Edit: I see our Dear Leader has implemented a new word filter.

"Daniel Walker" is another, I believe.
These are examples of a few of her other early sock accounts.
Edited for typos

Last edited:

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1671926

So as predicted Amber's stats are depleting hard, I sense she is going to do like in January and post like 3 videos in November. She did this in January after her posting a lot in December its because she runs out of shit to do. Bare in mind October is the most profitable month in adsense optics so she is shooting herself in the foot. These are the lowest her monthly views have been in 2 years. That was expected completely its like DSP and the subs stuff it is artificially inflated by her constantly posting and making the number go up. I honestly do not think she will post for another week but at that point she is 1 week in of a new month rota of money, so at this point its like a circling the drain.

This of course is not considering her demonetisation because she actually has something has happened. I logged in on a different browser with edge no adblock and separate computer ran through 70 vids and got 4 starter ads in those - over the course of 3 years. I am in the UK but I had a US friend check and got similar results. NONE OF THESE VIDEOS HAD MID ROLLS and this was different from when I checked on friday just gone. In most videos she only had 1 banner ad on friday she had about 4.

Amber is lying about her monetisation absolutely and is probably in some denial now. We know something has happened because Chantel has been hammered by this too and I believe why this is why Chantal has been trying to get other sources of revenue too. This is interesting because I think her money earned is going to deplete massively now I think she is going to earn less than 2k now.
But she does you tube cause she LIKES it you haydur not 4 da monee.

Also, if the time comes where she loses her You Tubey income I wonder how many days it would take for Beggy to fuck off.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Becky were ever to unleash that rage, Amber would be kudzu fertilizer somewhere in the Kentucky wilderness.
Becky is a nasty spoiled amorphous cunt. I remember the gays went to some candle store (not bath and body a small local shop) anyhow Becky remarked on how she loves their candles and AL demanded to sample its scent and remarked on how good it smelled and said that they should get some sometime.
Becky responds in the most cunty voice with nose scrunched and eye narrowed in that condescending voice : YEW ALWAYS SAY WE WILL GO BUT WE NEVER DO" when I tell you she looked and sounded like a spoiled fat ass brat she out cunted AL regardless how AL exploits her deathfatness at least shes making her own money. For someone who claimed they was po' she was sure acting like a brat and that face she made with her mottled cheeks make you wanna chop her in the fucking chins.
Fuck you cunt, get a job.
So AL said loudly "this one spends money like water" considering how much Dusty shopped Becky must constantly spend shit. Least Dusty had her own fucking money and chipped in on the bills back then.
To be honest this was one time AL was 100% in the right embarrassing her and knocking her down a peg.
Its not your money so quit acting like you were paying into the fucking pot.
Becky is a lazy spoiled cunt she loves buying shit and clearly cops an attitude when she doesn't get to buy what she wants all the time.
If this blob isnt drinking and tracing like someone with terminal autism she is buying shit.
Even when Am ber buys her shit she wants watch her reactions she isnt grateful at all, more like expects it. I mean shit this fat lard went shopping for more shit the day after christmas..wtf you need all those naruto hoodies for 50 bucks a piece for you are a moon and those hoodies fit like sausage casing.
Also I believe Beggy does 75% of her buying online.

Last edited:

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
Becky is a nasty spoiled amorphous cunt. I remember the gays went to some candle store (not bath and body a small local shop) anyhow Becky remarked on how she loves their candles and AL demanded to sample its scent and remarked on how good it smelled and said that they should get some sometime.
Becky responds in the most cunty voice with nose scrunched and eye narrowed in that condescending voice : YEW ALWAYS SAY WE WILL GO BUT WE NEVER DO" when I tell you she looked and sounded like a spoiled fat ass brat she out cunted AL regardless how AL exploits her deathfatness at least shes making her own money. For someone who claimed they was po' she was sure acting like a brat and that face she made with her mottled cheeks make you wanna chop her in the fucking chins.
Fuck you cunt, get a job.
So AL said loudly "this one spends money like water" considering how much Dusty shopped Becky must constantly spend shit. Least Dusty had her own fucking money and chipped in on the bills back then.
To be honest this was one time AL was 100% in the right embarrassing her and knocking her down a peg.
Its not your money so quit acting like you were paying into the fucking pot.
Becky is a lazy spoiled cunt she loves buying shit and clearly cops an attitude when she doesn't get to buy what she wants all the time.
Even when Am ber buys her shit she wants watch her reactions she isnt grateful at all, more like expects it. I mean shit this fat lard went shopping for more shit the day after christmas..wtf you need all those naruto hoodies for 50 bucks a piece for you are a moon and those hoodies fit like sausage casing.
Also I believe Beggy does 75% of her buying online.
yeah i’ve always gotten the vibe that becky expects the gifts she gets that’s why she has such a half assed attempt at saying thank you, i always put it down to her being quiet and awkward but your post corresponded with a fair few points i had considered about becky.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
So suppose AL has been mostly demonitized, could this be the beginning of a "more honest" (but still highly curated and probably still with an abundance of lahs) period of content? I mean there's not much else she can do but play up her weight for pity and demonstrate that she's committed to a hulthy lifestyle.

I can't even fathom the horror and inconvenience AL must experience every day because of her weight. Pulling the curtain back would make better content than the shit she's been pumpeen out since her surgery. I'm sure she's frantically appealing every video flagged by the bots, but she should use this as a wake up call that the YT shekel express is in danger of leaving the station.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amber doesn't have an honest bone in her fat body. If the money isn't there for doing basically nothing she will just stop uploading.
I am not sure if she will stop posting. Amber is a survivor, so if she is totally demonetized, we know that Becky will be leaving. With no money and no servant to drive her and doing basic chores for her, she will need someone else to take those tasks, it is likely that she would be posting to find this “special” person. As for Amber, she will have no problem moving to another state and the cycle keeps going on.

edit: I meant Amber, not Becky in the last sentence.

Last edited:

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net

Here's the spoiled Becky video in question. Starts around 2:30.

God. Ignoring how pissy Becky seemed through that whole thing, all I can say is poor Ricky.
I actually like him, he must have had a strong will to put up with all of their incessant bullshit for as long as he did. ALR is so obnoxiously loud even during someone else's celebration (if it could be called that).

You have a gross attention hog, a moody thumb and a loud, distracting lisper putting the bare minimum effort in for the one guy who works and does all the important shit around the house.

Fandom Trash

Will dance for candy corns
kiwifarms.net
Amber's been gone for only two weeks and yet with the way the reactions channels are acting and the way her last video has just reached 200k views, you would think she had died.

I have to say, it was a bit ingenious for Amber to include "bad news" into the title of the last video and pull a Houdini; at the very least it will leave be speculating on her sudden disappearance.

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she's frantically appealing every video flagged by the bots, but she should use this as a wake up call that the YT shekel express is in danger of leaving the station.

I doubt that she is even capable of having a wake-up call.
That would take self-awareness and self-reflection, both of which Amber has none of.

Amber's been gone for only two weeks and yet with the way the reactions channels are acting and the way her last video has just reached 200k views, you would think she had died.

If she had actually had died, this would be a way bigger deal than it now.