Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
She is either doing the following;

Purposely staying away to drum up views to her dying channel. She only got 200k views on her recent videos due to comments no ifs or buts. She thinks staying away will drum up more views its false bound it this point as it is artificial. Her demonetisation continues 1-2 banner ads per vid a lot have none only a few handfuls have full ads.

I believe none of it is medical but I believe she is thinking about what to upload as I believe she was struck, this would make it a second in a year under false titling videos, she was his for by exactly the same thing. The means she cant click bait nowhere near as effectively because she got community guideline struck. Third time she is out, from what I know usually if the channel acquires a second strike or an egregious first Youtube look into the channel manually hence why a lot of her ads have gone. That with the guildeline change just happened all at the same time. Pure coincidence. The issue is though with her strangeheld at what to upload she cannot do the following;
She cannot mukbang
She cannot say "bad news"
She cannot say medical emergency, falls under the same as bad news
She cannot discuss her weird or ED
All this whilst any for of report will trigger investigations manually.

She is in a rock and a hard place on this one as for YEARS 4 exact Amber has thrived on click bait but the one thing she cannot do is that because any internal investigation or strike fucks her channel. This is why she has not live streamed either.
Is really puzzling why she isn't posting since now, more than ever, she needs money.
She could post herself doing colouring or some little shit like that.
Her views are under 1.5M and that will barely cover her bills and food.
She's incredibly stupid.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She is either doing the following;

Purposely staying away to drum up views to her dying channel. She only got 200k views on her recent videos due to comments no ifs or buts. She thinks staying away will drum up more views its false bound it this point as it is artificial. Her demonetisation continues 1-2 banner ads per vid a lot have none only a few handfuls have full ads.

She is in a rock and a hard place on this one as for YEARS 4 exact Amber has thrived on click bait but the one thing she cannot do is that because any internal investigation or strike fucks her channel. This is why she has not live streamed either.
It seems that more and more YTers and podcasters are now adding Patreons to their portfolios. This trend has been increasing for the past few months and I do not think the latest demonetization had a major influence on it. I think that the amount they get from Adsense has been slowly going down and YTers are looking to monetize their social media platform using merchandizing, collaborations and Patreon. There are very few YTers rely entirely on YT for their income. Amber is the only one that I know. Furthermore, most YTers have actual real jobs and use YT money to supplement their income. You are right that she is between a rock and a hard place, and she has very few options.

Amber does not care that people like her or not. The positivity and the negativity brought views, thus money, and this is all she cares. She did not care about her audience or her reputation. If she did, she would have worked to make better content and stop spamming her videos with ads. All she cares about was the money from Adsense. Unfortunately, for a Patreon to work, the audience has to want to pay a monthly fee for an added benefit. People are willing to do that for people they support, not someone that annoys them, so the income from Patreon is limited for her. She could always quit YT and go on government benefit, but the amount that she would get would not allow her to live the way she wants to, so she needs another solution.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could post herself doing colouring or some little shit like that.
She could do that, she could do videos where she does her makeup in different "looks", she could do more of those horrible beetus paw ASMRs, she could attempt to actually talk about any of the books she's bought (other than page number and "it's really good"). She could give us a tour of the facilities at the Henry. She could do more boring Q&As. She could do a lot of things but she isn't doing anything at all. 🤷‍♀️

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why it's so difficult to find information on how ads and Adsense works with YouTube. Anyway, I found some information that might actually give some insight into what's going on with jewtube and why Amber might not be posting.

YouTube Viewership is Up, But YouTubers Are Earning Less Money​

YouTube traffic is on the rise amidst the coronavirus pandemic, but it’s not translating into greater earnings for video creators.

The New York Times reported last week that YouTube traffic is up 15%.

However, YouTube channels are reportedly earning less money amidst a surge in viewership.

The same reason why viewership is up is also the reason why YouTubers are bringing in less money despite increased views.

Pandemic Raises Viewership, Lowers Advertising Rates​

As Chris Stokel-Walker points out in a report published to Medium’s OneZero, advertising rates on YouTube have dropped by nearly 50% since the beginning of February.

“Everyone is pausing their campaigns on YouTube,” the report says.

Roberto Blake, a YouTuber who also runs ads on the platform, is quoted in the report saying YouTubers have it worse than others right now when it comes to advertising CPM (the amount of revenue earned per thousand views).

“People I know are going down from $8 to $5.50. I’m seeing people go down from $12 to $4,” says Blake.

Considering the economic uncertainty caused by the pandemic, coupled with a rapidly changing consumer landscape, it’s no wonder companies are reeling in their ad spend.

Why Are Earnings Going Down?​

YouTubers earn revenue from people viewing ads on videos, and those views are only worth what an advertiser is willing to pay for them.

Fewer advertisers running campaigns means they will pay less for ads due to reduced competition.

The cost of display advertising is determined by how many advertisers are “bidding” on the inventory.

When there’s many advertisers wanting to pay for the same ad space, it creates a bidding war which drives up the cost of ads.

Conversely, when advertisers pause their campaigns and stop bidding on ads, the cost stays low.

When the cost of ads goes down, revenue for the ad publisher (YouTube & its creators) also goes down.

That’s why YouTubers are earning less even if they’re receiving more views on their videos.

YouTubers Say it’s Getting Bad​

YouTube creators themselves have confirmed the reported drop in earnings.

A YouTuber who goes by the name Bodil40, who has over 2 million subscribers, says their CPM has dropped 30-50%. If you do a search for “YouTube CPM” on Twitter you’ll quickly find dozens of video creators who are concerned about their YouTube earnings. Link
tl dr: Companies aren't spending money on ads like they used to, pre-chinky pox. The price of ads are cheaper due to less than normal demand. Less money spent by advertisers = less $ per ad to the YTer.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Amber doesn't post a video until next month. Whenever it is that Adsense goes up because of the Holidays, or whatever.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She could do that, she could do videos where she does her makeup in different "looks", she could do more of those horrible beetus paw ASMRs, she could attempt to actually talk about any of the books she's bought (other than page number and "it's really good"). She could give us a tour of the facilities at the Henry. She could do more boring Q&As. She could do a lot of things but she isn't doing anything at all. 🤷‍♀️
Yes, she could. She could have vlog her move, she could try to cook something like bread following a cookbook, she could do restaurant reviews, she could show the same clothes in different sizes (another YTer does that) and ask which fits better. She could do a channel dedicated to cooking, another one dedicated to clothing, etc. She could do a lot more with her channel but she chose the path of least effort. She never believed that providing quality content was important. She has shown over and over that she is a lazy cow and that people owe her a living.

Last edited:

lostinwoods

kiwifarms.net
I believe that once a users IP has been flagged for the ads on the video once, then every time after, it doesn't count for the creator, only Youtube.
The reason for this is that users could abuse the system and IE: write a script that reloads the page for constant revenue to the creator.
The creator gets the ad revenue off the first watch, Youtube gets the rest when you rewatch. And if it isn't designed this way, I'd be shocked.

Last edited:

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
I still stand by radio silence being the most riveting content Amber has ever given us, and that really says something about her as a creator. No one, not even her ambabies give a single fuck about her coloring and decorating for halloweenz. She’s 500 POUNDS for gods sake (and I’m still convinced of 600 deep down) with the personality of shrieking styrofoam. She’s really shooting herself in the foot by not milking her situation for all that she can.

But, she’s too embarrassed to show layygs and she’s too lazy to become a success story, so here she is, as someone earlier said it, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Vlogging herself doing nothing paid the bills for a while, whoop dee doo for her. Now her views and subscriber count are going down and I believe the theories that her Youtoob bux are being cut down.

So what’s it gonna be next fatty? You can’t slide by being an untouchable narcissistic blob anymore. Starving the people who give a fuck and then making a surprise reappearance isn’t gonna jumpstart your wallet as much as it used to either. Newbies are gonna check in to see where you’ve been, realize you’re still a boring fat fuck and leave again. Just like Meth Mom.

Kacho

I been told yall. Year of the ratfuck.
kiwifarms.net
A mortician from Kentucky was on Theo Von today. A few minutes in, he talks about having to remove the largest person he's ever dealt with who was just shy of 600lbs. About 15 min. in, he talks of how hard it is to cremate really fat people. (Amber wants to be cremated) Interesting stuff.
Those crematorium fires are surprisingly common. Happened here a few years ago.

'Overly obese' body starts funeral home fire

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-new...-turns-into-uncontrolled-fire-at-funeral-home

Choice quote:
Another fire, two years earlier in Austria, left firefighters "covered with a layer of sooty grease."
🤮

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Imagine having a failing viewership, dwindling revenue and having only one stream of income and then having a 3 week break. Her motive is going to backfire hard if she thinks is going to get 200k per new video she is on crack.

She claims YouTube is her career, yet she doesn't give a rat's ass about keeping to a regular upload schedule. While people are struggling to pay rent, she's sitting pretty in her fancy hick apartment, doing the same shit she's been doing off camera, which is to consume. She's fat and privileged. I'm still convinced she has a feeder sugar daddy.

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
Watch her post on Halloween, business as usual, with either a full sob story or just another illusion to what's going on/why her mental made her take a break. As someone else said, no way she's going to pass up on Halloween vlogging.

Wonder what costume she'll not fit into this year.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this is technically the longest as in january / december she was still on socials this time she is quiet as the grave. Starting to think maybe something did happen, I doubt it but heres some predictions;
  • Becky broke up with her and is back at the Fag Shanty as she cannot get there because an uber driver will refuse her and no one else will take her e.g. Hannah and Rafe because their allegiances are with Becky.
  • Destiny no longer wants to talk with her. Amber talked to Destiny in private regarding her finances and Destiny prepares to drop her. We have predicted this for a while, it will go down this way. Destiny has been vocal about not being a fan of Amber.
  • She is ill like has cellulitis or her cunt wound is actually healing slower than she said and is infected
  • Apartment managers have started to investigate her and Amber has been dodging rent triggering a lolsuit and serving of termination of contract.
  • Amber is broke
  • Amber has broke up with Becky and is desperately talking to Meth mom to live with her or her live with her. Amber has not lived alone in over 13/14 years.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this is technically the longest as in january / december she was still on socials this time she is quiet as the grave. Starting to think maybe something did happen, I doubt it but heres some predictions;
  • Becky broke up with her and is back at the Fag Shanty as she cannot get there because an uber driver will refuse her and no one else will take her e.g. Hannah and Rafe because their allegiances are with Becky.
  • Destiny no longer wants to talk with her. Amber talked to Destiny in private regarding her finances and Destiny prepares to drop her. We have predicted this for a while, it will go down this way. Destiny has been vocal about not being a fan of Amber.
  • She is ill like has cellulitis or her cunt wound is actually healing slower than she said and is infected
  • Apartment managers have started to investigate her and Amber has been dodging rent triggering a lolsuit and serving of termination of contract.
  • Amber is broke
  • Amber has broke up with Becky and is desperately talking to Meth mom to live with her or her live with her. Amber has not lived alone in over 13/14 years.
I'm betting on post surgery complications. Any surgery to the lower region increases UTI risk and she already has a constant one, so a delusional menopausal breakdown with an UTI.

billeverghostly

kiwifarms.net
  • Amber is broke
I cross-reference what's going on with ALR with the FBs of MamaReid, Aunt Tammie, and Becky, and see nothing indicating health stuff or other emergency-type situation deals. You'd figure at this point that MR and AT would signal their mentulz or health concerns for Al through vague reposts of canned Inspirational Quotes, but nope, so I vote for money problems, which her mom and aunt obviously would want to stay at arm's length about.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She could always quit YT and go on government benefit, but the amount that she would get would not allow her to live the way she wants to, so she needs another solution.

Aside from disability, there really isn't a government program that would provide her with money to live on. There's food stamps and medicaid, but that's not going to cover her rent, car insurance, gas, etc. I don't know what kind of section 8/HUD housing is available in her area, but in every area, the wait list is years-long. Cash assistance is typically only available to families/parents/guardians with dependent children. So, basically, if she qualified for anything, it would be less than 200 a month in food stamps and medicaid.

I don't think disability is an option for amber. At least not immediately. She doesn't have an actual medical history because she doctor-hops, or goes to urgent care or emergency rooms. She'd need to have a doctor on record in order to file, and the oncologist is not going to cut it since she's already had a hysterectomy and presumably no longer has cancer. Also, a doctor can't just agree she's fat, they need to specify that she's unable to hold a job in any circumstances, and why. I'm assuming that there are protocols and accessories that would mitigate (her self proclaimed) danger from sitting at a call center. I doubt that she can use the "muh mentuls" angle, either. She'd need a history of psychiatric treatment and a doctor to fill out the paperwork. No doctor is going to do that on the first few visits. I've heard it can take years and several hearings to get disability, outside of the "compassionate claim" reasons (like ALS, dementia or terminal cancer). So, basically, quitting youtube and getting government tugboats wouldn't be an option for her.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Aside from disability, there really isn't a government program that would provide her with money to live on. There's food stamps and medicaid, but that's not going to cover her rent, car insurance, gas, etc. I don't know what kind of section 8/HUD housing is available in her area, but in every area, the wait list is years-long. Cash assistance is typically only available to families/parents/guardians with dependent children. So, basically, if she qualified for anything, it would be less than 200 a month in food stamps and medicaid.

I don't think disability is an option for amber. At least not immediately. She doesn't have an actual medical history because she doctor-hops, or goes to urgent care or emergency rooms. She'd need to have a doctor on record in order to file, and the oncologist is not going to cut it since she's already had a hysterectomy and presumably no longer has cancer. Also, a doctor can't just agree she's fat, they need to specify that she's unable to hold a job in any circumstances, and why. I'm assuming that there are protocols and accessories that would mitigate (her self proclaimed) danger from sitting at a call center. I doubt that she can use the "muh mentuls" angle, either. She'd need a history of psychiatric treatment and a doctor to fill out the paperwork. No doctor is going to do that on the first few visits. I've heard it can take years and several hearings to get disability, outside of the "compassionate claim" reasons (like ALS, dementia or terminal cancer). So, basically, quitting youtube and getting government tugboats wouldn't be an option for her.
Becoming a phone sex operator also wouldn’t work because then she’d have to talk about dick stuff.