Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Becoming a phone sex operator also wouldn’t work because then she’d have to talk about dick stuff.
lol, true. With the internet, is there even still business for phone sex operators?

I was thinking more along the lines of what peetz does, or the call center job she had with Destiny and quit because she said it was dangerous to sit in a chair for so long.

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, just post something, you lazy bitch.
Staying away won't magically get you monetized again.
Poor people like us need something to laugh at... and reminder that our lives aren't as pathetic as yours.
Go watch Chantal or any of the countless other lolcows if you need a fix. They are more entertaining than Amber by far. Literally watching paint dry is more pleasant than watching Amber pretend to be excited about her tent clothes and Wommart trinkets.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Dunno what is going on but I’m really enjoying going through her back catalogue and reporting old videos that break YT terms... but I’m a sad fuck
I think she just got a strike and will be back with some bullshit story next week
This only hurts us by possibly delaying new content and possibly removing videos that we might want to revisit for evidence or gifs.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Who gives a fuuuuck honestly KiwiFarms has had some incredible ups this year, what with Gunty McGee being recorded huffing teenage ass juice, Möbius Shitlips in the greatest lolsuit of all time and 13 accusers putting Ryan haywood in the ground, but it’s had its major downs too and Amber is one of them. You used to at least be able to laugh at her in the Dusty era, especially with Dusty herself doing most of the roasting, but she’s too lazy nowadays to even milk her own cancer diagnosis. It was just one “oh shit” moment video and then pretty soon after she was back to hauling garbage and vaguely alluding to her health for a minute every other video. She can’t even do mysterious radio silence right, she has to jump back online just to blabber about this strange concept called weather of all things.

I’m gonna say it...I don’t think even laaayyyygs could fix this now. She’s gonna be a snorecow til she dies, way later than she deserves. Yawn.

eta: I’m confused why this was moved to general discussion when I was talking about her Snapchat in the dumb shit on SM thread but who am I to play mod

even more important eta: I got kovic and Haywood mixed together oh nooo my face is red

Last edited:

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Who gives a fuuuuck honestly KiwiFarms has had some incredible ups this year, what with Gunty McGee being recorded huffing teenage ass juice, Möbius Shitlips in the greatest lolsuit of all time and 13 accusers putting Ryan Hovic in the ground, but it’s had its major downs too and Amber is one of them. You used to at least be able to laugh at her in the Dusty era, especially with Dusty herself doing most of the roasting, but she’s too lazy nowadays to even milk her own cancer diagnosis. It was just one “oh shit” moment video and then pretty soon after she was back to hauling garbage and vaguely alluding to her health for a minute every other video. She can’t even do mysterious radio silence right, she has to jump back online just to blabber about this strange concept called weather of all things.

I’m gonna say it...I don’t think even laaayyyygs could fix this now. She’s gonna be a snorecow til she dies, way later than she deserves. Yawn.
So, much like ALR, you believe the magic was in the destiny era? Sucks to be her right now

Thumb Dumpster

kiwifarms.net
We're being very unreasonable. Becky already has a full time job as a 12 year old drawing idiotic doodles in a workbook. It took years of training to develop the ability to draw not only arms on a blob, but also the head shape up the top AND facial features. She shouldn't have to give up the portfolio she has developed over all of these years just to get a job as a lumberjack or a trucker or a fisting instructor or whatever other occupations man-dykes tend to gravitate to.

celtichaze

kiwifarms.net
Well maybe these “Sad Necky” pillows could start flying off the shelves and supplement their failing income. Christmas is just around the corner and I can’t stop laughing at the thought of seeing this on my couch every day.
F8EDBD73-12FA-452C-9272-B4E8E2A92144.jpeg

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
We're being very unreasonable. Becky already has a full time job as a 12 year old drawing idiotic doodles in a workbook. It took years of training to develop the ability to draw not only arms on a blob, but also the head shape up the top AND facial features. She shouldn't have to give up the portfolio she has developed over all of these years just to get a job as a lumberjack or a trucker or a fisting instructor or whatever other occupations man-dykes tend to gravitate to.
Adult baby cam whore Becky saga? Ewwww Only hers would be adult 90s 12 year old boy kind of like what she does now

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
I’m not concerned about gorl being M.I.A, I am just interested in what the explanation video will go like and how “swolleeeen” she’ll be.
—————
Im hoping her and neckster have broken up, just for a little “heartbreak in the city saga”, but it’s probably Amber just mental-ing.
In a perfect world, her comeback video would get like, 29 views.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boo, this whore.

"YoU tUbE iS mY jOb"

"tHiS iS mY jOb"

"OtHeR yOuTuBeRs [insert excuse]!!!"

As soon as she realized she couldn't make money like she used to, she abandoned her channel. With a quickness, not giving a fuck about her loyal viewers/supporters, whatever it was. The only bone she threw them was a very ballsy condescending community tab comment.

It's the old sob story of two dumb lezbeans trying to live nigga rich.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 1.24.35 AM.png

I’m not concerned about gorl being M.I.A, I am just interested in what the explanation video will go like and how “swolleeeen” she’ll be.
—————
Im hoping her and neckster have broken up, just for a little “heartbreak in the city saga”, but it’s probably Amber just mental-ing.

I'd say, judging from her most recent profile pic, Amber is lookin SWOLL.
Must be all that water weight.