Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
I googled "Amberlynn Reid TLC" just for the like the 0000.1% chance something was announced somewhere and came across this....

Who or what group began this petition??
Looks like CXNT started it...or someone using her name. This was the youtuber that streams Amber's livestreams for 24hrs. Never shows her face but I thought she stepped back after the whole haydur nation fallout.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Looks like CXNT started it...or someone using her name. This was the youtuber that streams Amber's livestreams for 24hrs. Never shows her face but I thought she stepped back after the whole haydur nation fallout.
I highly doubt Cxnt @666EVE666 did this or would even bother with such dumb shit. Also, Hxmber was the one live-streaming for 24 hours. Cxnt uploaded Amber’s lives and Younows.

Retarded Potato Nigger

Picking cotton and fights.
kiwifarms.net
Talking about sex with a minor - some 15 girl, forget the name, starts with an L? Lolita??

Was the sex talk with her ex, Casey when they were both teenagers, or is this some other case? Anyway, irrelevant, one old video won't fuck your channel.
That was Libby (which is probably a nickname derived by Libra). When she lived in Florida, Destiny used to have a roommate, who was a stripper (and maybe a prostitute) and had a 15/16 year old sister, Libby. Amber then moved in with them, before moving out with Destiny (they moved in with Destiny’s mom in Kentucky first, and later got their own place).

26-yo Amber’s behavior in front of 16-yo Libby was disturbing to say the least. She would make sex jokes with Destiny while she was in the room, she also answered a fan question about lesbian sex while sitting next to her, she would go around the house naked in spite of Libby’s and her stripper sister’s presence... Libby was far from innocent for sure (she probably knew about her sister’s profession, there’s a video that proves that she knew more about lesbian sex than Amber, and there’s also a rumor that she “dated” a college guy despite being 16), but that doesn’t make Amber’s actions any less disturbing.

The video I mentioned is the aptly named video “SEX WITH LESBIANS!!” (05/11/2006), which prominently features Libby. At 7:58, Amber answers the question “How do lesbians have sex”, with the help of Libby that obviously knows more than the actual, lesbian-sex-having lesbian.

ARCHIVE - SEX WITH LESBIANS!! - 11 May 2016 (360p)

Link to the original YouTube video with timestamp

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
That was Libby (which is probably a nickname derived by Libra). When she lived in Florida, Destiny used to have a roommate, who was a stripper (and maybe a prostitute) and had a 15/16 year old sister, Libby. Amber then moved in with them, before moving out with Destiny (they moved in with Destiny’s mom in Kentucky first, and later got their own place).

26-yo Amber’s behavior in front of 16-yo Libby was disturbing to say the least. She would make sex jokes with Destiny while she was in the room, she also answered a fan question about lesbian sex while sitting next to her, she would go around the house naked in spite of Libby’s and her stripper sister’s presence... Libby was far from innocent for sure (she probably knew about her sister’s profession, there’s a video that proves that she knew more about lesbian sex than Amber, and there’s also a rumor that she “dated” a college guy despite being 16), but that doesn’t make Amber’s actions any less disturbing.

The video I mentioned is the aptly named video “SEX WITH LESBIANS!!” (05/11/2006), which prominently features Libby. At 7:58, Amber answers the question “How do lesbians have sex”, with the help of Libby that obviously knows more than the actual, lesbian-sex-having lesbian.

View attachment 1703695

For a minute I was thinking who the hell Is Destiny! And then I remembered that was Dusty’s real name.

Libby is short for Elizabeth.
How the heck can Amber admit on YouTube that she doesn’t know how Lesbians have sex????????? That just shows she’s most likely asexual except Dusty got her to do some stuff. She did nothing with Krystal and does nothing with the thumb. I guess she did something with Casey if Casey knew she stinks?

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1703695

one time they were playing I think cards against humanity with D&D and a little girl (someone's niece) and there was some sex questions, I thought that was a little weird. I figure that's how Amber and some hicks grew up so it's normal for them.

eraserheadd

Cult of personality
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late (I may very well be) but does anyone have anymore info on this? Could be BS but you never know. 🤔

SmartSelect_20201104-072319_Gallery.jpg

Someone in the replies stated that this was discussed on her community tab recently.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late (I may very well be) but does anyone have anymore info on this? Could be BS but you never know. 🤔

View attachment 1706869

Someone in the replies stated that this was discussed on her community tab recently.
Huh, interesting. ‘Becky left’ has kinda been thrown around off & on indiscriminately, so I don’t know if I’d put too much into that. It would be a welcome shake up tho. Our Gorl needs some spice.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I love how mind-numbingly stupid she is. Eight years of youtube and she finally gets a ring light and starts gushing about it but then bitches about how big it is and how she'll only use it sometime. Like she had no control over the purchase, searched "ring light" on Amazon and had to purchase the first one she saw, rather than measure and look for one that suited her needs.

Calling her Obesion is killing me.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1706869

Tards just like to shitpost in her comment section to stir up drama so their senpai will notice them uggu~
If there was any damning evidence to the death of ALRxBeggy you know that shit would be plastered everywhere here.

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
Tards just like to shitpost in her comment section to stir up drama so their senpai will notice them uggu~
If there was any damning evidence to the death of ALRxBeggy you know that shit would be plastered everywhere here.
I agree that it’s probably more likely people are stirring shit up but she didn’t announce her and destiny broke up for a while when they did so i don’t think she’d post it until either becky moved out for good or got a new girlfriend.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I agree that it’s probably more likely people are stirring shit up but she didn’t announce her and destiny broke up for a while when they did so i don’t think she’d post it until either becky moved out for good or got a new girlfriend.
I think that there is nothing here to see. If she did, it was recent as Becky and her went to Misty for a Halloween party. Her first vlog was just an indication that she is not dead, thus no need for Becky to be there. Her second was a Questions and Answers video, then again no need for Becky there. Becky never likes to be on video, so she will avoid it as much as possible. If Amber was again single, we would see pictures with puerile filters on IG baiting her next girlfriend.