Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Eric's_Lisp

Rain and petals eavesdrop....I used the wrong word
kiwifarms.net
She still has that....that....thing on her face almost a year later? Didn't it start out as a zit or a mosquito bite? Gorl, get that shit checked out by the doctor. Then she supposedly dressed up as Wednesday Addams? Wednesday was pale, not yellow. She would have been more convincing if she went to Wommart and bought a yellow shower cap and dressed up as Homer Simpson.

Then she's stealthily rocking that concealer on her dark ass knuckles. Stay classy, Gorl!

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late (I may very well be) but does anyone have anymore info on this? Could be BS but you never know. 🤔

View attachment 1706869

Someone in the replies stated that this was discussed on her community tab recently.
Whenever you see something like this, ask yourself: Who is the person commenting and how could they possibly have come upon this information before anyone else? Are there receipts? The answer is almost always "it could be literally anybody" and "no, there are no receipts".

This is 99.99% just a tard trying to stir up shit.

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
She still has that....that....thing on her face almost a year later? Didn't it start out as a zit or a mosquito bite? Gorl, get that shit checked out by the doctor. Then she supposedly dressed up as Wednesday Addams? Wednesday was pale, not yellow. She would have been more convincing if she went to Wommart and bought a yellow shower cap and dressed up as Homer Simpson.

Then she's stealthily rocking that concealer on her dark ass knuckles. Stay classy, Gorl!
We need a definitive answer on exactly when the beauty mark first appeared. I could swear it was well over a year ago.

Last edited:

Retarded Potato Nigger

Picking cotton and fights.
kiwifarms.net
We need a definitiv answer on exactly when the beauty mark first appeared. I could swear it was well over a year ago.
I went and checked.

The scab is very noticeable on her 11/14/19 video “Emergency room visits” (thread). In the previous 11/12/19 video “helping the homeless” (thread) there’s a very faint red dot on her cheek. So it might be a zit or a mosquito bite that she picked on and infected, to the point that, almost a year later, it’s still there.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
These are from March of 2019
Screenshot_20201105-155119(1).png
Screenshot_20201105-155130(1).png

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I went and checked.

The scab is very noticeable on her 11/14/19 video “Emergency room visits” (thread). In the previous 11/12/19 video “helping the homeless” (thread) there’s a very faint red dot on her cheek. So it might be a zit or a mosquito bite that she picked on and infected, to the point that, almost a year later, it’s still there.
Amber probably has an excoriation disorder. She mentioned that she picks at her scabs on her legs and arms too. She has one on her left arm for the longest time. She could get psychological treatment for it, but she rather have an infection instead.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
jeezas i was bored with amber after here little recess. this video is disgusting.
Rekindling the flame of hatred 101.
So Libby is 15, as Amber states several times starting around 3:10 in the original YouTube video...if a 20 something guy was sitting around having a 15 year old girl describe oral sex I think suddenly ppl would care. This is so wrong. I hate amber right now.

cycries

topo faggot! bonjour
kiwifarms.net
She died and was buried and was reborn and went to Lexington because she is a actual martyred saint. Lidurly every fast food restaurant you can imagine is within a 5 minute drive. The fattest shall come first and the haydurs shall come last in the New Kingdom. Rand Paul 2024 y'all.
damn rest in piece hamberlyn reid. she'll be eating plenty of taco bell and burger king in heaven

Scrumption

kiwifarms.net
I recall months ago hearing her say she would soon be getting a full-body scan to see for certain that the surgery removed all of her cancer. I don't think she has mentioned it since. Did I miss it? Has she definitively stated that all the cancer is gone?

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I recall months ago hearing her say she would soon be getting a full-body scan to see for certain that the surgery removed all of her cancer. I don't think she has mentioned it since. Did I miss it? Has she definitively stated that all the cancer is gone?
Iirc she needed to lose weight to fit the machine and she has not so she does not know for sure if they got it all and is living on a prayer. Hey we’re halfway there oh oh porking on a prayer take my ham, you’ll make it I swear, Amberlynn used to eat at the docks times got rough but she’s got beckys love so we’ll give it a shot wooh wooh cancer prayer, is it still there? Take your diet make it better I swear ho ho you’re halfway there.... bingin on a praaaaayerrrrr