Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I recall months ago hearing her say she would soon be getting a full-body scan to see for certain that the surgery removed all of her cancer. I don't think she has mentioned it since. Did I miss it? Has she definitively stated that all the cancer is gone?
Iirc she needed to lose weight to fit the machine and she has not so she does not know for sure if they got it all and is living on a prayer. Hey we’re halfway there oh oh porking on a prayer take my ham, you’ll make it I swear, Amberlynn used to eat at the docks times got rough but she’s got beckys love so we’ll give it a shot wooh wooh cancer prayer, is it still there? Take your diet make it better I swear ho ho you’re halfway there.... bingin on a praaaaayerrrrr
I just dug out that mini SNES thing I got a while ago and started playing super punch-out. Two characters weigh 440 and 390 respectively, and one of them is a literal clown. Just 30 years ago, 400 pounds was considered so comically fat that it could only exist in a cartoon. What the fuck happened
high fructose corn syrup and government subsidies of corn. Everything is full of sugar all the time in America

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I recall months ago hearing her say she would soon be getting a full-body scan to see for certain that the surgery removed all of her cancer. I don't think she has mentioned it since. Did I miss it? Has she definitively stated that all the cancer is gone?
Iirc she needed to lose weight to fit the machine and she has not so she does not know for sure if they got it all and is living on a prayer. Hey we’re halfway there oh oh porking on a prayer take my ham, you’ll make it I swear, Amberlynn used to eat at the docks times got rough but she’s got beckys love so we’ll give it a shot wooh wooh cancer prayer, is it still there? Take your diet make it better I swear ho ho you’re halfway there.... bingin on a praaaaayerrrrr
I just dug out that mini SNES thing I got a while ago and started playing super punch-out. Two characters weigh 440 and 390 respectively, and one of them is a literal clown. Just 30 years ago, 400 pounds was considered so comically fat that it could only exist in a cartoon. What the fuck happened
high fructose corn syrup and government subsidies of corn. Everything is full of sugar all the time in a
She was suppose to vlog for 7 days shtraight. She didn't say when she was shtarting.
Do we want to know when she’s sharting? If you aren’t sharting are you amberlynn? Supersharter that never finishes and has plenty of wreckage around her. So stinky that one I don’t care if that bitch On fb had a dream that she smelled nice and had to tell everyone, that is not reality. She’s always shtarting and sharting.

President Jeb Bush

46th President of the United States
kiwifarms.net

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I had this crazy theory when she was so super gung-ho about weight watchers and doing that weight watchers vlog series that lasted for one vlog. I'm probably giving her too much credit for forward thinking or hustle skills, but I thought that she thought she was going to lose a ton of weight on it, get lots of traction and pitch it to WW for sponsorship. When she failed after a day, "too many free foods, too many binge opportunities" I kinda hit myself in the head for even thinking she might have had some professional, grand plan. Except...

She hyped up Jenny Craig the same way. Announcing she was going to vlog every day through her first week journey, tasting everything on camera, talking about the program. She was hyping it in the same way someone would if they were being sponsored (or wanted their vlogs to be used retroactively, after getting sponsorship). So maybe that theory wasn't so crazy after all, I mean, who would be that f'n excited about Jenny Craig? The only interesting thing about Jenny Craig is that Jenny Craig, the actual human, managed to injure her jaw while sleeping due to atrophy. Whether or not that was actually Amber's plan/hope, we'll never know, as she can't/won't stick to a diet, filming schedule, business plan situation, potential new revenue stream moment. The only way she'll lose weight on Jenny Craig is if she breaks her jaw Jenny Craig style.

She's probably already gone through 7 days worth of JC food AND uber eats food AND store-bought food. Gorl gets HONGRY and needs her tv snacks.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had this crazy theory when she was so super gung-ho about weight watchers and doing that weight watchers vlog series that lasted for one vlog. I'm probably giving her too much credit for forward thinking or hustle skills, but I thought that she thought she was going to lose a ton of weight on it, get lots of traction and pitch it to WW for sponsorship. When she failed after a day, "too many free foods, too many binge opportunities" I kinda hit myself in the head for even thinking she might have had some professional, grand plan. Except...

She hyped up Jenny Craig the same way. Announcing she was going to vlog every day through her first week journey, tasting everything on camera, talking about the program. She was hyping it in the same way someone would if they were being sponsored (or wanted their vlogs to be used retroactively, after getting sponsorship). So maybe that theory wasn't so crazy after all, I mean, who would be that f'n excited about Jenny Craig? The only interesting thing about Jenny Craig is that Jenny Craig, the actual human, managed to injure her jaw while sleeping due to atrophy. Whether or not that was actually Amber's plan/hope, we'll never know, as she can't/won't stick to a diet, filming schedule, business plan situation, potential new revenue stream moment. The only way she'll lose weight on Jenny Craig is if she breaks her jaw Jenny Craig style.

She's probably already gone through 7 days worth of JC food AND uber eats food AND store-bought food. Gorl gets HONGRY and needs her tv snacks.
She does this literally every time, though.

Every time she does WW. That time she did Optavia. That time she did Hello Fresh. That time she did Noom. That time she did "intuitive eating". The time she went to an actual doctor and got an actual weightloss plan. The time she got a nutritionist. Every time she did calorie counting/MyFitnessPal/tracking her steps with the Apple Watch.

Every. Time.

It's a new miracle plan that's guaranteed to work and she just needs to spend a few hundred dollars and she's gonna be a skinny legend overnight and she did hours and HOURS and HHHOOOURS OF RESEARCH, and this plan is really good, it's got great reviews, OMG YOU GUISE the food is shthooooooo good, she's not even hongry, it's amazing, it's great, wait, no, there's too few calories and she's going to damage her metabolism, hang on there's not enough vegetables, uh-oh, this really isn't going to teach her how to cook for herself, um, it's not really sustainable, it doesn't seem right that she can still eat Burger King since fast food is a trigger, er, rather, she can't feel too deprived because that's a trigger, she personally thinks that you should be able to eat more fruit, it might work for someone else but she knows her body and this isn't the right fit for her, she lost 89 pounds once she knows how to lose weight on her own.

Every.

Single.

Time.

Owlflaps

High fuctioning owltistic
kiwifarms.net

Every time she does WW. That time she did Optavia. That time she did Hello Fresh. That time she did Noom. That time she did "intuitive eating". The time she went to an actual doctor and got an actual weightloss plan. The time she got a nutritionist. Every time she did calorie counting/MyFitnessPal/tracking her steps with the Apple Watch.

Every. Time.

It's a new miracle plan that's guaranteed to work and she just needs to spend a few hundred dollars and she's gonna be a skinny legend overnight and she did hours and HOURS and HHHOOOURS OF RESEARCH, and this plan is really good, it's got great reviews, OMG YOU GUISE the food is shthooooooo good, she's not even hongry, it's amazing, it's great, wait, no, there's too few calories and she's going to damage her metabolism, hang on there's not enough vegetables, uh-oh, this really isn't going to teach her how to cook for herself, um, it's not really sustainable, it doesn't seem right that she can still eat Burger King since fast food is a trigger, er, rather, she can't feel too deprived because that's a trigger, she personally thinks that you should be able to eat more fruit, it might work for someone else but she knows her body and this isn't the right fit for her, she lost 89 pounds once she knows how to lose weight on her own.

Every.

Single.

Time.

I think there's a saying that aptly applies to Amber's life.

"Insanity is doing different things and expecting the same outcome or some shit." - Edison, probably

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net

Every. Time.

Every.

Single.

Time.
I'm tempted to stop watching all Amber content. Your eloquent, yet succinct (not suckalent) post has reminded me that there's nothing new. Same cycle, same story, different labels. A reaction channel I watch noted as a addict, and strong Narcissist, introspection is near impossible for her. She couldn't help herself, even if she wanted to. No doubt a Keto edition of her cycle is next. I'm sure the Jenny Craig diet is dead in the water already.

dollastoho

kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt Cxnt @666EVE666 did this or would even bother with such dumb shit. Also, Hxmber was the one live-streaming for 24 hours. Cxnt uploaded Amber’s lives and Younows.
Agree it says cvnt not cxnt

So Libby is 15, as Amber states several times starting around 3:10 in the original YouTube video...if a 20 something guy was sitting around having a 15 year old girl describe oral sex I think suddenly ppl would care. This is so wrong. I hate amber right now.
Amber is a predator disguised as a land whale 🐳

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
Whether her JC videos are pre-recorded or not, I believe the delays in uploading them are deliberate.

Which makes me have some respect for her - she's trolling her viewers well and at the end of the day, we're the exceptional individuals refreshing her channel every few hours, only to get annoyed by her dance over "cooked from scratch" broccoli when she finally uploads. 100k views per video. Haydurs arguing she should at least :feels:inform her fans :feels:when taking a break. People get overinvolved and make themselves look stupid. So does she, but at least she gets the coin.

At the same time though, it makes me lose the rest of the sympathy I may have for her - it's much harder to feel pity for someone this calculating.

The city life is going to kill her. I still remember those Monticello sit down videos - sometimes featuring Rebecca and tears - regretting recent gains, planning to try harder. These days she isn't even bothered. Plenty of distractions.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Whether her JC videos are pre-recorded or not, I believe the delays in uploading them are deliberate.

Which makes me have some respect for her - she's trolling her viewers well and at the end of the day, we're the exceptional individuals refreshing her channel every few hours, only to get annoyed by her dance over "cooked from scratch" broccoli when she finally uploads. 100k views per video. Haydurs arguing she should at least :feels:inform her fans :feels:when taking a break. People get overinvolved and make themselves look stupid. So does she, but at least she gets the coin.

At the same time though, it makes me lose the rest of the sympathy I may have for her - it's much harder to feel pity for someone this calculating.

The city life is going to kill her. I still remember those Monticello sit down videos - sometimes featuring Rebecca and tears - regretting recent gains, planning to try harder. These days she isn't even bothered. Plenty of distractions.
I couldn't agree with you more. She has nothing to do, and all day to do it. She promised 7 days of vlogs, an unambiguous promise, and promptly broke it. Day 1 was late, so too day 2, with no sign of day 3. She sets standards only to immediately fail.
She doesn't give a flying fuck about her fans, she's indifferent to them, of course they should love her. She's kyute, dainty and so yoonique!
Her indifference to her fans is fairly evident by her odd reference, thanks etc to them, yet frequent scorn and tongue lashings to the haydurs/viewers in general.
The only things she's been able to see through long term are trolling and over eating. City life will likely be the end of her.
I can't articulate why I find such sub par content, or her, so entertaining. I suspect I keep waiting for an epiphany that'll never happen. The spirals towards the drain are getting smaller and smaller.
Amber, you in danger, gorl..

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't give a flying fuck about her fans, she's indifferent to them, of course they should love her. She's kyute, dainty and so yoonique!

Except Big Al isn't indifferent to her "fans", she hates them with the burning passion of a thousand gas giants. She blames us for keeping her trapped making even the smallest amount of effort on her "content" so she can keep that cash rolling in. And it's fuckin' funny.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Except Big Al isn't indifferent to her "fans", she hates them with the burning passion of a thousand gas giants. She blames us for keeping her trapped making even the smallest amount of effort on her "content" so she can keep that cash rolling in. And it's fuckin' funny.
Agree. Amber hates herself & she hates the audience. She’s above everyone, even doctors. It should be apparent by now that amber won’t lose weight. She doesn’t care. In her mind there is no problem. Everyone just wants to pick on her. The only thing she’s interested in getting the attention & approval of a family that never wanted her & doesn’t have the time to pretend to care. YouTube feeds attention seeking & wastes time. I hope this ends with a bang. It’s been so boring for a long time.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Ahh. So she thinks of us all the same, supporters and haydurs. Fuck us very much for paying for her ubereats and wommart hauls. Makes sense. She's 'ate'en herself into an absolute corner.
I always suspected it was indifference to fans, but reading your post is like the last piece of the jigsaw sliding into place. Her attitude to everyone is fuck all y'all..

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn not knowing what ''tribbing'' is, that's the kind of shit that screams pretend lesbian. That and the fact she's act sUuuPPPER SHy about the typical lesbian sex life but brazenly talks casually about dick and handjobs.

I mean personally, the lesbians I've known begrudge talking about any encounters with men (they certainly don't brag) and are pretty calm and normal about their own sex lives. Why does ALR make everything weird?