Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
I am intrigued to a level somewhat she is clearly orchestrating this shit as she copied Nickado's to be continued stuff. Clearly, they text each other specifically about trolling (imagine talking about trolling when you are the one dying - wow gorl I am damaged clearly.)

She is clearly running out of ideas and sorry to say it possibly money. I do not buy the "I can throw down 30k bill" - which probably wasn't itemised btw. She used to do hauls but spend shit tons but now its not.

Amber also has another issue though is her leaving uploads means her views stay around 1.2m meaning she cannot garner the system. She has to upload constantly which she cannot do in theory with Youtube's new guidelines putting her under fire and gives her the potential to get his. Chantal is doing exactly the same thing downplaying their EDs to not gain attention. She only has 175k and does not give google a lot of money its not like Eugenia.

As for Amber's lesbianism, personally knowing lesbians as a previous poster said they begrudge their encounters with men and its tangible. Amber does not in fact she does it with a smile, the fact is no man would go with her as she is so fucking dull and not attractive feeder wise.

Amber's scenario is interesting as I have a feeling she has been asking Nickado for help, she did this with Zachary previously to help with OBS.

1605264917866.png

Ninja'd from the health thread but due to it not being visited to often I want to post this here.

Fucking rainbows guys.

Last edited:

Retarded Potato Nigger

Picking cotton and fights.
kiwifarms.net
Really though, how does a 500+ lb individual who has been obese her whole life and has always ignored her health problems have so many illnesses? She’s just 29! Why her???

Anyway, it’s clear that the sympathy is dwindling, so she went back to the cancer storyline that garnered her so much support.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Really though, how does a 500+ lb individual who has been obese her whole life and has always ignored her health problems have so many illnesses? She’s just 29! Why her???

Anyway, it’s clear that the sympathy is dwindling, so she went back to the cancer storyline that garnered her so much support.
I know right?! What is her audience gonna add to this? They’ve been telling you to wake up for years Amber. No one is surprised that you’re not healthy.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Ugh. There's nothing more irritating than a self absorbed bellend chirping out the utmost cliche bullshit to garner a tiny bit of sympathy.

''Why meeeeeee??".
Hm, maybe because you treat your body like shit. Spare a thought for the people who didn't get a second chance. The children who ended up losing the battle with cancer, the loved ones witnessing their family members suffer and pass.

It's such a gross thing to say, it's not fair??? This bloody whale is having a full blown tantrum over a situation she 100% caused. She knew she needed to lose weight so they could scan her but what did she do? Gained and continued to post mukbangs.
I don't know how anyone could feel any sympathy for her, she's on another level of revolting. Becky's Mom died you silly bitch, how fucked up are you.

kiwifarms.net
Ugh. There's nothing more irritating than a self absorbed bellend chirping out the utmost cliche bullshit to garner a tiny bit of sympathy.

''Why meeeeeee??".
Hm, maybe because you treat your body like shit. Spare a thought for the people who didn't get a second chance. The children who ended up losing the battle with cancer, the loved ones witnessing their family members suffer and pass.

It's such a gross thing to say, it's not fair??? This bloody whale is having a full blown tantrum over a situation she 100% caused. She knew she needed to lose weight so they could scan her but what did she do? Gained and continued to post mukbangs.
I don't know how anyone could feel any sympathy for her, she's on another level of revolting. Becky's Mom died you silly bitch, how fucked up are you.

she made that video about being so happy about the one doctor mentioning her weight and telling Becky "she won't have much longer if she keeps going like this" . A doctor literally told if she stays fat she will die soon.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s got lymphedema...is she retarded?
I am intrigued to a level somewhat she is clearly orchestrating this shit as she copied Nickado's to be continued stuff. Clearly, they text each other specifically about trolling (imagine talking about trolling when you are the one dying - wow gorl I am damaged clearly.)

She is clearly running out of ideas and sorry to say it possibly money. I do not buy the "I can throw down 30k bill" - which probably wasn't itemised btw. She used to do hauls but spend shit tons but now its not.

Amber also has another issue though is her leaving uploads means her views stay around 1.2m meaning she cannot garner the system. She has to upload constantly which she cannot do in theory with Youtube's new guidelines putting her under fire and gives her the potential to get his. Chantal is doing exactly the same thing downplaying their EDs to not gain attention. She only has 175k and does not give google a lot of money its not like Eugenia.

As for Amber's lesbianism, personally knowing lesbians as a previous poster said they begrudge their encounters with men and its tangible. Amber does not in fact she does it with a smile, the fact is no man would go with her as she is so fucking dull and not attractive feeder wise.

Amber's scenario is interesting as I have a feeling she has been asking Nickado for help, she did this with Zachary previously to help with OBS.

View attachment 1726526

Ninja'd from the health thread but due to it not being visited to often I want to post this here.

Fucking rainbows guys.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t know what thread this should go in because I was reading the comments on her latest community post, but uhhh, what’s up with these “3”? I genuinely think that these 3 accounts and Joe Lawrey are all the same person. There was another posting a few months ago who had a woman’s name as the user name (which totally escapes me currently and I’m pretty sure the account was banned because I haven’t seen it in a long time) and “she” would make 5.

You can go into nearly any comment thread in Amber’s videos or community posts and there’s a high likelihood that you’re gonna run into one, if not all of these accounts. They seem to obsessively comment and they seem to have similar writing styles. They all call anyone who is less than critical either Amber or “Amber troll”. It’s just incredibly weird to me and I’ve been wondering about it every time I see them. Has anyone else who trolls the comments noticed?

Edit: the other account is something like Jo Umbreidt? These just all seem like weird names for Amber to make up as well.
56B97424-E616-4259-877E-D051BA4319F7.png

Last edited:

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t know what thread this should go in because I was reading the comments on her latest community post, but uhhh, what’s up with these “3”? I genuinely think that these 3 accounts and Joe Lawrey are all the same person. There was another posting a few months ago who had a woman’s name as the user name (which totally escapes me currently and I’m pretty sure the account was banned because I haven’t seen it in a long time) and “she” would make 5.

You can go into nearly any comment thread in Amber’s videos or community posts and there’s a high likelihood that you’re gonna run into one, if not all of these accounts. They seem to obsessively comment and they seem to have similar writing styles. They all call anyone who is less than critical either Amber or “Amber troll”. It’s just incredibly weird to me and I’ve been wondering about it every time I see them. Has anyone else who trolls the comments noticed?
That is interesting. It’s also almost impossible to know the real deal without anyone confessing. We know Amber is a troll. We know she uses fake accounts to interact with her created universe. I’ve felt for a long time that Becky was in the chat on ambers younow streams under fake names just to stir shit up. It would be great if another Tami or rafe character came forward to spill.

"Restless Leg, or Another Shit Poem"

Bun and chokers, knees and toes.

My leg has a soul of its own.
In spite of my complaining about pain in my soles,
My leg wants to just up and go.

My leg knows I have abandonment issues,
And trust issues, to boot.
Despite knowing this, my leg still wants to leave me like everyone else.

Gaze upon the twists, the turns,
The bumps, the burns, like waves in the waters of Bora Bora.
My leg looks as chaotic as I feel inside.

My doctor told me that if I loved it, I would set it free.
But he only went to school for eight years- What does he know?
Who is he, even?

They look at us and judge us in line at Walmart. Oh how they judge.
But they're the freaks, they're the ones stuck in unhealthy relationships- Not us.
They're just jealous because we're on a scooter and they have to trudge.

This pain in my heart and in my leg has dwindled to a dull, throbbing sensation
Primarily on the left, like where I stand politically.
Implying I could stand.

I could stand, though, to lose a few extra pounds,
But you couldn't ask my leg to lift a finger and help me up these steps.
We're always together, and yet I feel so alone

Like a monster truck in the night.
...just a reminder of how great this thread was once upon a time. This shit is gold. A lot of us maybe weren’t around back here, & I’d hate to think we’re giving the new blood any impression that we just bicker about social security & act like bored housewives. That’s over on FB.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
So just saw something on youtube that was pointed out...her hair was sans long stringy blonde during the Q&A video....I'm using a phone but anyone able to confirm this with pics? If you go to the part where she talks about reading to keep herself occupied she leans back and her hair is noticeably shorter and I didnt see any blonde. Let me know if I'm wrong though.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
So just saw something on youtube that was pointed out...her hair was sans long stringy blonde during the Q&A video....I'm using a phone but anyone able to confirm this with pics? If you go to the part where she talks about reading to keep herself occupied she leans back and her hair is noticeably shorter and I didnt see any blonde. Let me know if I'm wrong though.
She finally cut off the blonde part. Or Becky did to make bathing her easier.

Reactions: Jizzrag

Repeat the Cycle

kiwifarms.net
got this screenshot from dainty (youtube)

1605458588339.png

She really did cut them off before she started the jenny craig vids
our gorl is a time lord