Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Dainty posted a correction. It's certainly like Amber's fuckwittery. Kind of disappointed the time lord element is not real. It'd at least add interest.
View attachment 1731230
Damn, oh well. Not that I care about fattys hair, it was just kinda neat to think she was sorta clever for a minute...nope, just another dum dum stunted thulumonster with ice cream for brains.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Damn, oh well. Not that I care about fattys hair, it was just kinda neat to think she was sorta clever for a minute...nope, just another dum dum stunted thulumonster with ice cream for brains.
I know. I'd love to think she's a machiavellian genius, with an elaborate scheme, trying to outwit us all.
But nah. It's just plain ol' Hamber, on Panera bread, hold the tomato..

Alien Babyhead 👽

kiwifarms.net
Hambergler deleted her Twitter and has gone off jenny craig again because she binge again. The cycle continues
Screenshot_20201116-124742_Samsung Internet.jpg

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
Papa Beshear is finally putting his foot down about Kentucky's increasing COVID problem and issued new statewide restrictions. No more indoor dining for three weeks. No more gatherings of more than two households with over eight people in attendance. Even schools are suspending in-person instruction. This is so unfair. Amberlynn was just finally getting out and about, enjoying that glamorous big city, chain restaurants on tap lifestyle that she's been lusting after for years. Like, what's the point of even wearing huge magnetic eyelashes if a waitress can't even compliment her on them inside, now? So not fair.

Last edited:

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
These people sound like idiots. TLC may have contacted Amber, but I doubt Dr. Now did. He's too busy to focus on some YouTube fatty, begging her repeatedly to come to him. And the person who claims their dad wanted her in Boston went to all that trouble before reaching out to her? Why not ask if someone wants help before assuming and making arrangements with a hospital and other doctors? If that story is even true, all he did was waste everyone's time. Not every 600 pound fatty wants a better life.
Agree, most likely embellished in the least. I don’t believe this happened, but I will say this to keep an illusion of balance here. If the right ppl are asking friends for favors a whole lot can happen. Budgets aren’t so constraining when friends are helping friends. The world of licensed professionals & higher education, at least on the admin side, Kinda run that way. One of the many perks of being afraid to jump out into life so you just stay a perpetual student. Eventually you’ll be a doctor...of something.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
Agree, most likely embellished in the least. I don’t believe this happened, but I will say this to keep an illusion of balance here. If the right ppl are asking friends for favors a whole lot can happen. Budgets aren’t so constraining when friends are helping friends. The world of licensed professionals & higher education, at least on the admin side, Kinda run that way. One of the many perks of being afraid to jump out into life so you just stay a perpetual student. Eventually you’ll be a doctor...of something.

Next time you want to reply to a comment made a year and a half ago, please don’t. I thought something new happened and was disappointed to find out that you’re just retarded.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
I couldn’t have dreamed of someone better to comment on the sounds she makes. The moans she does when she eats microwaved JC shit send me into an autistic fit. I already have a major aversion to mouth sounds, but Amber takes them to a totally different level.
Omg, EvEryOnE makes dirty bedroom noises when they eat! You guys are so crazy! You just wanna hate her cause she’s Amber Lynn Reid...(totally joking, I hate it when she throws this dumb attitude around). (Fat pig)

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Omg, EvEryOnE makes dirty bedroom noises when they eat! You guys are so crazy! You just wanna hate her cause she’s Amber Lynn Reid...(totally joking, I hate it when she throws this dumb attitude around). (Fat pig)
Personally it's not just the sound (horrible though it is) that sends me into an autistic tizzy, it's how she looks when eating certain things. Throwing her head back, sinking into a pudgy ball of dough before moaning with far more smugness than a cunt like her has any right to be doing. Makes me fume every time.

hateful.png

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Personally it's not just the sound (horrible though it is) that sends me into an autistic tizzy, it's how she looks when eating certain things. Throwing her head back, sinking into a pudgy ball of dough before moaning with far more smugness than a cunt like her has any right to be doing. Makes me fume every time.

View attachment 1744480
For me, it’s how she nods as if she’s the authority on what’s goooooood. Bitch is over 500 pounds, we know what she thinks of food. She loves it.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
the stern vid is down, what did it say? Did he say her name or was it just recognizable as her sounds? I'd love an archive or transcript if available

It was him just basically calling her gross. He didn’t mention her by name from what I remember, it was really short and featured more than one muckbanger. I really should have archived it, but I’ve never linked or uploaded anything before so I don’t know what I’m doing yet. Sorry for being autistic. I will be more diligent in the future.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Papa Beshear is finally putting his foot down about Kentucky's increasing COVID problem and issued new statewide restrictions. No more indoor dining for three weeks. No more gatherings of more than two households with over eight people in attendance. Even schools are suspending in-person instruction. This is so unfair. Amberlynn was just finally getting out and about, enjoying that glamorous big city, chain restaurants on tap lifestyle that she's been lusting after for years. Like, what's the point of even wearing huge magnetic eyelashes if a waitress can't even compliment her on them inside, now? So not fair.
Amber will still get her doordash, ubereats and other deliveries, no worries. Now that she's in a big city will every restaurant option available via delivery, I doubt the idea of going to a restaurant even gets her out of the house anymore. Sure, if she already has to be out for an appointment. But otherwise, ubereats all the way. On the plus side, she doesn't have to pick up the check for becky, she can just order food for herself.