Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
I couldn’t have dreamed of someone better to comment on the sounds she makes. The moans she does when she eats microwaved JC shit send me into an autistic fit. I already have a major aversion to mouth sounds, but Amber takes them to a totally different level.
Omg, EvEryOnE makes dirty bedroom noises when they eat! You guys are so crazy! You just wanna hate her cause she’s Amber Lynn Reid...(totally joking, I hate it when she throws this dumb attitude around). (Fat pig)

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Omg, EvEryOnE makes dirty bedroom noises when they eat! You guys are so crazy! You just wanna hate her cause she’s Amber Lynn Reid...(totally joking, I hate it when she throws this dumb attitude around). (Fat pig)
Personally it's not just the sound (horrible though it is) that sends me into an autistic tizzy, it's how she looks when eating certain things. Throwing her head back, sinking into a pudgy ball of dough before moaning with far more smugness than a cunt like her has any right to be doing. Makes me fume every time.

hateful.png

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
Personally it's not just the sound (horrible though it is) that sends me into an autistic tizzy, it's how she looks when eating certain things. Throwing her head back, sinking into a pudgy ball of dough before moaning with far more smugness than a cunt like her has any right to be doing. Makes me fume every time.

View attachment 1744480
For me, it’s how she nods as if she’s the authority on what’s goooooood. Bitch is over 500 pounds, we know what she thinks of food. She loves it.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
the stern vid is down, what did it say? Did he say her name or was it just recognizable as her sounds? I'd love an archive or transcript if available

It was him just basically calling her gross. He didn’t mention her by name from what I remember, it was really short and featured more than one muckbanger. I really should have archived it, but I’ve never linked or uploaded anything before so I don’t know what I’m doing yet. Sorry for being autistic. I will be more diligent in the future.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Papa Beshear is finally putting his foot down about Kentucky's increasing COVID problem and issued new statewide restrictions. No more indoor dining for three weeks. No more gatherings of more than two households with over eight people in attendance. Even schools are suspending in-person instruction. This is so unfair. Amberlynn was just finally getting out and about, enjoying that glamorous big city, chain restaurants on tap lifestyle that she's been lusting after for years. Like, what's the point of even wearing huge magnetic eyelashes if a waitress can't even compliment her on them inside, now? So not fair.
Amber will still get her doordash, ubereats and other deliveries, no worries. Now that she's in a big city will every restaurant option available via delivery, I doubt the idea of going to a restaurant even gets her out of the house anymore. Sure, if she already has to be out for an appointment. But otherwise, ubereats all the way. On the plus side, she doesn't have to pick up the check for becky, she can just order food for herself.

escándalo

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Very interesting Shadow banning in the home country of the user is the usual protocol if so. I assume this is because the nature of her channel. If so it will create a DSP like effect where detractors net views the difference is Amber needs this to "live"

So theory time - Could the whole Jenny Craig issue be similar to Chantal's where Chantal did not do mukbangs to escape persecution.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
There have been viewers claiming her channel has been deleted in the reaction lives I've watched since the voice messages were linked. I assumed they were trolls, but it's possible there's something else to it.
I can see her channel first, followed by the most recent videos, when searching. That's checking using premium, via browser logged out of YouTube, and VPN. Searching outside US, also.

Last edited:

escándalo

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Remember though her views are back to normal BUT
1) Her ads have been hit meaning she has to do doubly hard to get coin.
2) Those ads at the beginning of the video goes to youtube not the user its like the system Twitch uses.

Like Lucille says most shadow bans work over a period of time it might be because we are seeing it live. This is due to her stance on Mukbangs remember when you search Amberlynn reid mukbangs and cancer come first which from Admin goes against their policy and Youtube are being a lot more just lately.

This is going to be interesting as I suspect Chantal is next. Damn youtube are Fatphobic

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I think she has been shadowed banned. Every time I search her name (either Amberlynn Reid or Amber Reid) she doesnt pop up. I have to go to my notifications and click on a liked comment to get to her videos

Hm... interesting. This is what came up when I plugged in Amberlynn Reid. Normally the channel would come up first. View attachment 1748238

try doing it on your cell phone. it doesnt come up at all that way

Screenshot_20201125-121818.png

'Amberlynn Reid' works on mine; 'Amber Reid' doesn't although it did a week ago

Screenshot_20201125-121855.png
Everything normal with my YouTube cellphone app. The channel icon shows up on top and the most recent videos beneath. Searching from outside the US though.

Yep same, UK

When I type in Amber Reid it wont pull up her channel but Amberlynn Reid does. This is searching on mobile in the U.S.. Also her views are back up to 100k it looks like.

I wonder why some people's (even in the USA are different? 🤔)