Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Hm... interesting. This is what came up when I plugged in Amberlynn Reid. Normally the channel would come up first.
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 1.34.07 AM.png

Very interesting Shadow banning in the home country of the user is the usual protocol if so. I assume this is because the nature of her channel. If so it will create a DSP like effect where detractors net views the difference is Amber needs this to "live"

So theory time - Could the whole Jenny Craig issue be similar to Chantal's where Chantal did not do mukbangs to escape persecution.

There have been viewers claiming her channel has been deleted in the reaction lives I've watched since the voice messages were linked. I assumed they were trolls, but it's possible there's something else to it.
I can see her channel first, followed by the most recent videos, when searching. That's checking using premium, via browser logged out of YouTube, and VPN. Searching outside US, also.

Last edited:
Remember though her views are back to normal BUT
1) Her ads have been hit meaning she has to do doubly hard to get coin.
2) Those ads at the beginning of the video goes to youtube not the user its like the system Twitch uses.

Like Lucille says most shadow bans work over a period of time it might be because we are seeing it live. This is due to her stance on Mukbangs remember when you search Amberlynn reid mukbangs and cancer come first which from Admin goes against their policy and Youtube are being a lot more just lately.

This is going to be interesting as I suspect Chantal is next. Damn youtube are Fatphobic

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
I think she has been shadowed banned. Every time I search her name (either Amberlynn Reid or Amber Reid) she doesnt pop up. I have to go to my notifications and click on a liked comment to get to her videos

Hm... interesting. This is what came up when I plugged in Amberlynn Reid. Normally the channel would come up first. View attachment 1748238

try doing it on your cell phone. it doesnt come up at all that way

Screenshot_20201125-121818.png

'Amberlynn Reid' works on mine; 'Amber Reid' doesn't although it did a week ago

Screenshot_20201125-121855.png
Everything normal with my YouTube cellphone app. The channel icon shows up on top and the most recent videos beneath. Searching from outside the US though.

Yep same, UK

When I type in Amber Reid it wont pull up her channel but Amberlynn Reid does. This is searching on mobile in the U.S.. Also her views are back up to 100k it looks like.

I wonder why some people's (even in the USA are different? 🤔)

Just checked ‘Amberlynn Reid’ and her channel did not pop up and these were the first search results. I’m in the US and didn’t have ad-block on.
To add: I had to scroll down 19 videos till I got to one of hers. I even had a theQuartering video before hers because YouTube thinks his channel is related somehow?
(Edit: Also I don’t see the thumbnail button so sorry if the image is big)

AA4AEC0A-5527-4C3E-9939-E9240CE13928.png
5D6E4B65-986F-4B02-ADEA-907189593401.png

disintegration

Irish Wristwatch
Just checked ‘Amberlynn Reid’ and her channel did not pop up and these were the first search results. I’m in the US and didn’t have ad-block on.
To add: I had to scroll down 19 videos till I got to one of hers. I even had a theQuartering video before hers because YouTube thinks his channel is related somehow?
(Edit: Also I don’t see the thumbnail button so sorry if the image is big)
Yep, that's whats happening to me on both the app and browser. I had to scroll all the way down for any of her videos.

It doesn’t matter if they shadow ban her anyway so I don’t see why people on Facebook and Reddit are celebrating her “shadow ban”. Her viewer base is long established. It’s not like you can’t see her channel at all, it’s just ever so slightly difficult to get to it now.

People can’t help themselves and they will find the videos either way. The haydurs are gonna make sure they keep putting money in her pocket so they have something to cry about. She’s getting over 100k views consistently whether they hid her channel or not.

And I don’t get the discussion surrounding her ads either. I got 3 ads on her last video, plus a banner ad and I got 6 on a longer video. Everyone’s experience while watching her channel is different, apparently. So people screeching in excitement because they only got 2 ads aren’t seeing the bigger picture.

Honestly, I don’t think youtube gives a shit about any of these slobs, as long as they’re not uploading anything that is an egregious violation to the TOS. Being fat, boring and smug isn’t against the rules.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I don't have a smartphone, but this is what it looks like for me, using a private mode window.
Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 22.46.45-fullpage.png
It’s not like you can’t see her channel at all, it’s just ever so slightly difficult to get to it now.
I wonder if it might have something to do with her last upload being 5 days ago (i.e. will her channel be the first thing to show up in search on the days she uploads).

Interesting it is definitely localised as in US based. Its pretty major actually they would of lowered her CPM to the lowest, they usually do this to shadowbans. They also could demonetise the videos and remember Youtube places the ads but they get it all. I suspect they will do this to Chantel too. This makes sense to mobilise before December and make her earn less.

Amber is so fucking dumb and lacks foresight, she should be saving every dime because it will go faster than she thinks. She will hide until December 1st IF she is monetised if she is not it'll be different. This time around its different as reaction channels are somewhat returning which will syphon her views it does with Chantal it will with her especially during boring sagas.