Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
So we're never getting a Jenny Craig Day 7 video? Is she in hiding again?
She mentioned in her Day 6 video that it was the final entry in her JC series. She probably... loosely... stayed on program for those 6 days then went on the Norma tribute vacation. I don't think the scandal would have any sort of impact on her pre-recorded content.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
She needs time to come up with a good story that will make her look good and every one around her look bad.

That's exactly what she's doing imo, she doesn't need a break she's hardly been back since the last one and we know the 'memorial trip' isn't current so yea she's likely stuffing her guts while desperately scheming

Thing is, she may be a while because I can't think of a way out of this for her, beyond people 'forgetting' - Ambabies might but we know haydurs won't

Whatever way she spins it she is going to look bad...I mean yea she could say "we made up by the end, everything was just perfect" but that doesn't erase the initial problem - speaking like a cunt to a woman just out of cancer surgery

Another option would be "you don't know everything, Norma was as bad" (maybe with Becky nodding alongside her) but imo this would be an even worse option, because she is then badmouthing someone who will never be able to defend herself, I mean it's not likely to wash but at least her and Becky can try to defend their actions 🤷🏻‍♀️

We know she is like a cockroach surviving nuclear blasts but this one...idk... I'm not sure it will permanently damage her but, fuck, is it a bad look

That's exactly what she's doing imo, she doesn't need a break she's hardly been back since the last one and we know the 'memorial trip' isn't current so yea she's likely stuffing her guts while desperately scheming

Thing is, she may be a while because I can't think of a way out of this for her, beyond people 'forgetting' - Ambabies might but we know haydurs won't

Whatever way she spins it she is going to look bad...I mean yea she could say "we made up by the end, everything was just perfect" but that doesn't erase the initial problem - speaking like a cunt to a woman just out of cancer surgery

Another option would be "you don't know everything, Norma was as bad" (maybe with Becky nodding alongside her) but imo this would be an even worse option, because she is then badmouthing someone who will never be able to defend herself, I mean it's not likely to wash but at least her and Becky can try to defend their actions 🤷🏻‍♀️

We know she is like a cockroach surviving nuclear blasts but this one...idk... I'm not sure it will permanently damage her but, fuck, is it a bad look
If her TikTok is anything to go by, she's been home at least 5 days. She has nothing but time to come up with a spin on this.
As Who Now said (post #146, point no 5 on the voice messages leaks thread), if she does address it (and she doesn't see why she's ever answerable to anyone), she'll likely hone in on one insignificant aspect of the whole situation. She'll then declare that 'fact' incorrect, and ignore everything else. Very much like her dismissal of Tom Harlock's entire video, based on his exposition having one State named incorrectly.
@marjoram stated before that Amber hates her haters and absolutely hates her supporters, so it's safe to assume the upload silence is garden variety Narc punishment for having the gall to question her on anything, really.
I'd back that up by the sudden proliferation of inane, childish content in the last 5 days on TikTok. It's all light hearted drivel, posted deliberately to get across the fact that she could upload, if she wanted, but she's so over the voice messages hate, she won't speak on, beside or under it, she's entirely uNbOtHeReD..
Edit sp & grammar

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
I don't have a smartphone, but this is what it looks like for me, using a private mode window.
View attachment 1749727

I wonder if it might have something to do with her last upload being 5 days ago (i.e. will her channel be the first thing to show up in search on the days she uploads).

Wait, she was fucking around on tiktok while headstone shopping was going on? I guess that really puts to rest the question of her being a narc , as I've seen people here and there on the net positing, as if there wasn't years of evidence to confirm that a long time ago.

She needs time to come up with a good story that will make her look good and every one around her look bad.

Doubtful. She doesn't care what people think, really, even though she sheds crocodile tears whenever she's trying to guilt people for making her feel bad because of their nasty comments. The way she shifts immediately from tears to chirpy "look at me" fun times shows that.

If her TikTok is anything to go by, she's been home at least 5 days. She has nothing but time to come up with a spin on this.
As Who Now said (post #146, point no 5 on the voice messagesleaks thread), if she does address it (and she doesn't see why she's ever answerable to anyone), she'll likely hone in on one insignificant aspect of the whole situation. She'll then declare that 'fact' incorrect, and ignore everything else. Very much like her dismissal of Tom Harlock's entire video, based on his exposition having one State named incorrectly.
@marjoram stated before that Amber hates her haters and absolutely hates her supporters, so it's safe to assume the upload silence is garden variety Narc punishment for having the gall to question her on anything, really.
I'd back that up by the sudden proliferation of inane, childish content in the last 5 days on TikTok. It's all light hearted drivel, posted deliberately to get across the fact that she could upload, if she wanted, but she's so over the voice messages hate, she won't speak on, beside or under it, she's entirely uNbOtHeReD..
Edit sp

If she wasn't so goddamned lazy and shallow, we'd probably get to see her fisking every lengthy comment/observation anyone makes about her. That's be delicious fun, but would get old quickly, since she's a fucking tard.

Wait, she was fucking around on tiktok while headstone shopping was going on? I guess that really puts to rest the question of her being a narc , as I've seen people here and there on the net positing, as if there wasn't years of evidence to confirm that a long time ago.
Ah, yeesss - she was fucking around on Tiktok. Check out what she thinks are the pressing issues at hand, while she's -
1. Stranded like a whale on a beach in Becky's car.
2. Unwanted/unwelcome while Becky's family chose a headstone for Norma.
3. Bolth (sic).
What a cunt, and that's not a word I ever use lightly..

(If this constitutes double posting, please let me know, and I'll amend. Lurking a while, new to posting, still getting to grips with it. Cheers.)

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
Doubtful. She doesn't care what people think, really, even though she sheds crocodile tears whenever she's trying to guilt people for making her feel bad because of their nasty comments. The way she shifts immediately from tears to chirpy "look at me" fun times shows that.

I dunno, I think she cares what people think but only in a narc way. She really doesn't understand why people don't love her like SHE loves herself. Why can't people forgive and forget? SHE'S already forgiven herself and forgotten whatever the kerfuffle was about. And, she cares about her channel as long as it's making her boat loads of cash. She fears another shrimpgate 'cause THIS time it may be worse. She fears the unknown because she has absolutely no defense against it.

Anyway -Happy Thanksgiving Americans. Remember to be thankful you're not AL. :)

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
Question: if she enjoys binging so much & would do "anything" to lose weight, why doesn't our gorl give bulimia a whirl?

She can lose weight and have a brand spanking new condition to milk for sympathy!

Bulimia is like the polar opposite of our gorl. There's nothing cute or dainty about finger fucking your throat after slamming down two carefully portioned out Jenny Craig meals with a side of canned green beans and a 24oz glass of whole milk. I can't imagine someone her size or stature being able induce vomiting either. Can you even see her bent over a sink or toilet, no way. She'd probably also asphyxiate on top of everything else.

Bulimia is like the polar opposite of our gorl. There's nothing cute or dainty about finger fucking your throat after slamming down two carefully portioned out Jenny Craig meals with a side of canned green beans and a 24oz glass of whole milk. I can't imagine someone her size or stature being able induce vomiting either. Can you even see her bent over a sink or toilet, no way. She'd probably also asphyxiate on top of everything else.
Truth....actually I didn't even consider her gut in all this. She actually is incapable of bending over without a wedge of flub impeding the motion. I never truly understand the motion theory until now...thanks ALR!

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
Ah, yeesss - she was fucking around on Tiktok. Check out what she thinks are the pressing issues at hand, while she's -
1. Stranded like a whale on a beach in Becky's car.
2. Unwanted/unwelcome while Becky's family chose a headstone for Norma.
3. Bolth (sic).
What a cunt, and that's not a word I ever use lightly..
View attachment 1750559
(If this constitutes double posting, please let me know, and I'll amend. Lurking a while, new to posting, still getting to grips with it. Cheers.)

What. A. Bitch.

I dunno, I think she cares what people think but only in a narc way. She really doesn't understand why people don't love her like SHE loves herself. Why can't people forgive and forget? SHE'S already forgiven herself and forgotten whatever the kerfuffle was about. And, she cares about her channel as long as it's making her boat loads of cash. She fears another shrimpgate 'cause THIS time it may be worse. She fears the unknown because she has absolutely no defense against it.

Anyway -Happy Thanksgiving Americans. Remember to be thankful you're not AL. :)

I'll rephrase slightly: I think she doesn't give a shit unless it's likely that it will interfere with her ability to do something she wants to do. Shrimpgate, her snapchat rants, people complaining about Becky being a zombie driving her around - these things piss off viewers, and they say so, and she addresses them because if they get pissed off enough, they may leave and not come back, despite what she thinks. She moves on very easily from things. Let's take dear old mom's visit. She came, stayed a bit, then left. Has Big Al discussed her since then? Not in any major way. As soon as whatever it is gets out of her face, it's mentioned briefly or not at all.

Anyhow, she's a fat fuck who needs to grow up, but we knew that.

Yeah that is typical narch behaviour though everything is fleeting except the issues that effect ME and MY channel. The next 6 months are going to be very interesting as she fights for relevancy because she has like 5 issues currently;
  • Keeping her views topped up well higher due to other issues feeding into this issue
  • Keeping relevant, she has to engineer ways to keep people clicking but doubly as point 1.
  • Damage control, she has to find a way dealing with this issue now and not turtling like Casey because that worked.
  • Shadow Banned - this issue she thinks will not effect her but if she has an exodus this will fuck her up harder than she realises, shadow bans usually have the lowest CPM
  • Not pissing off Youtube - She needs to be careful now because the eye is on her and thats not good the reason why she got like this is because she floated under the radar and got no ire. Amber is more problematic than she actually realises.
  • Money - the gravy train has stopped like months ago fuck I would say a year at this point, its not just covid with this but the system itself against her
But Fatphobia man its just that

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
I haven't kept up with her for about 2 weeks now

I skimmed through the thread about her leaving a bunch of a shitty voice mails to Norma, so I assume she just decided to take another break waiting for this to blow over since her last upload was nearly a week ago
This seems likely.

She only ever addresses what she thinks is worth addressing, and the only things she thinks are worth addressing are the ones that get her something. The other drama she's deigned to address -- Casey, Rafe, her mom, her cancer -- all of it was calculated to make her look like a victim and she (ineptly) leaned into that. Even when some idiot called Animal Control over Twinkie's nails, her rant was that she couldn't believe anyone would be so cruel as to try to take her baby away from her. It's going to take more brainpower than our gorl possesses to try to cast herself as the victim here -- or at least, to be enough of a victim to get enough sympathy to make it worth her while. She can't just say, "Yeah, emotions were running high and Norma said some shitty things to me and I stood up for myself," because even if that were true and/or believable, it doesn't get her nearly enough asspats to be worth the trouble.

She's getting older and lazier. Not more mature, but I suspect that the drama has to be worth it to her these days. She's getting her supply from FB cancer groups recently, anyway.

Thanksgiving dinner must've been a hoot, though.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
Suggesting Amber become bulimic is just autistic.

Obviously that will never happen. Amber doesn't have the discipline to binge and then purge. She'd binge and then sit around or whatever, on YouTube or building Legos, and that's that. She's not going to get up and go to the bathroom right after and go to the trouble of throwing up/cleaning up.

She'd just be hungry all over again, if she purged right: not that there's anything "right" about throwing up your food. I can see Amber being the kind of girl who tried to throw up once and then claim she once had an eating disorder. Who knows? Maybe she has said that already. Maybe Chantal too?
These bitches are crazy.

Obviously that will never happen. Amber doesn't have the discipline to binge and then purge. She'd binge and then sit around or whatever, on YouTube or building Legos, and that's that. She's not going to get up and go to the bathroom right after and go to the trouble of throwing up/cleaning up.

She'd just be hungry all over again, if she purged right: not that there's anything "right" about throwing up your food. I can see Amber being the kind of girl who tried to throw up once and then claim she once had an eating disorder. Who knows? Maybe she has said that already. Maybe Chantal too?
These bitches are crazy.
Throwing up requires your throat to be able to open up and have some sort of abs, Ambers are probably distended to moon and back, not to mention she would choke due to the fat on her neck making her pipes very constricted. She also doesn't seem like she brushes her teeth, washes her hands or washes the toilet, it would be toothrot and vomit everywhere. She would be the only person I'd recommend bulimia to, but her body is already too fucking fat to even puke without it being a health hazard. Can her fingers even fit in fat enough her mouth to trigger a gag reflex?

Throwing up requires your throat to be able to open up and have some sort of abs, Ambers are probably distended to moon and back, not to mention she would choke due to the fat on her neck making her pipes very constricted. She also doesn't seem like she brushes her teeth, washes her hands or washes the toilet, it would be toothrot and vomit everywhere. She would be the only person I'd recommend bulimia to, but her body is already too fucking fat to even puke without it being a health hazard. Can her fingers even fit in fat enough her mouth to trigger a gag reflex?
Oh I doubt it but we are reaching end game here...what options are left?

Except for you know sticking to a reasonable meal plan, accepting she cannot eat trigger foods and this will take years & possibly intensive in patient therapy.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!

These bitches are crazy.
Yeah, for sure, Alr & Foody Beauty bolth have just decided they have ED’s. I say ‘just‘ to mean flippantly, not like this was a recent development...Does Amber have an eating disorder for real? It’s hard to say & im not the one qualified to dx anyone. That being said, it’s important to understand that you can’t just decide you ‘have’ something. Behavioral health issues take documented incidents collected over time to prove a pattern & then that pattern needs to be assessed by ppl that know what they’re looking at. Like Doctors. Not Alr on google going oh my, apparently I suffer from from trypophobia because I saw an image online that looked creepy. Personally, I think the ‘desire’ to label herself a sufferer of a ‘disorder’ takes the responsibility off the table in Ambers mind. Amber is no longer to blame, she’s helplessly in the throws of ‘binge’ time & cannot resist the siren song of cellophane crinkling & those wonderful scents wafting off of everything around her. In reality Amber is an adult making choices. She has no issue asserting her adult ness & right to choose what she eats or when she goes to bed. Until it’s youtube time & the critique rolls in. Quick! Hide behind ‘disorder’ & ‘child hood’. Just admit you’re a hefty girl that chose this life & doesn’t desire a change. You can do that Amber.

In a react to her newest upload, someone made a good point about the messages ALR posted between her and Norma. Do we think our gorl edited these messages? Screenshot_20201128-100438.pngScreenshot_20201128-100958.png