Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
In a react to her newest upload, someone made a good point about the messages ALR posted between her and Norma. Do we think our gorl edited these messages? View attachment 1753747View attachment 1753748
Are we even sure those texts are from her phone? If we're going to go down the conspiracy route, we might as well go all the way.

But I'm guessing they're probably real. They just don't prove what ALR thinks they prove. So what if she did something nice for Norma once and had a civil conversation with her? That doesn't mean her true colors didn't show themselves later when she turned into a raging narcissistic cunt. I'm sure she was nice to Casey once or twice before she accused him of raping her.

She doesn't get it, she really doesn't. That's why the, "It HApPENeD OvER a yEAr AgO!" line gets trotted out over and over.

Clogged Arteries

I just binged
Are we even sure those texts are from her phone? If we're going to go down the conspiracy route, we might as well go all the way.

But I'm guessing they're probably real. They just don't prove what ALR thinks they prove. So what if she did something nice for Norma once and had a civil conversation with her? That doesn't mean her true colors didn't show themselves later when she turned into a raging narcissistic cunt. I'm sure she was nice to Casey once or twice before she accused him of raping her.

She doesn't get it, she really doesn't. That's why the, "It HApPENeD OvER a yEAr AgO!" line gets trotted out over and over.
They could’ve been messages from a few years old for all we know.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
They could’ve been messages from a few years old for all we know.
I mean, I was kinda joking when I said that. But I noticed in the last batch of texts Ann released that the color and layout and everything were the same in the texts Norma sent Ann as ALR allegedly sent Norma. So who the fuck knows at this point.

All I can say is after that last batch, I actually feel bad for Norma. That whole muddy mess of the GFE GFM is back in question, Becky is a worthless cunt of a daughter, and ALR is just the lowest of the low. I actually wish ill on her at this point. Not usual for me.

Edit because I'm confusing my OnlyFans hustle with my grifting drama. Lol.

Last edited:

Clogged Arteries

I just binged
I mean, I was kinda joking when I said that. But I noticed in the last batch of texts Ann released that the color and layout and everything were the same in the texts Norma sent Ann as ALR allegedly sent Norma. So who the fuck knows at this point.

All I can say is after that last batch, I actually feel bad for Norma. That whole muddy mess of the GFE is back in question, Becky is a worthless cunt of a daughter, and ALR is just the lowest of the low. I actually wish ill on her at this point. Not usual for me.Becky, she’s rapidly reaching Hammies weight. I mean my God these “ things”can throw down some take out. She’ll become immobile in about a year if she keeps it up.

All I can say is after that last batch, I actually feel bad for Norma. That whole muddy mess of the GFE is back in question, Becky is a worthless cunt of a daughter, and ALR is just the lowest of the low. I actually wish ill on her at this point. Not usual for me.
Becky is rapidly reaching Hammies weight. I mean, my God she’s getting absolutely huge. Doesn’t she have kidney issues or something serious health-wise? Or am I thinking of the diabetes?
40FBD5CE-4D3A-41AC-A380-C710328C4273.png

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
I have no idea if the texts between Norma and ALR were faked but she did go out of her way to (poorly) crop the screengrabs instead of just taking the easy way out and upoloading the whole screen. It seems that the final text she showed from May 11th was the end of the conversation between the two of them because Norma's "read" icon is on the bottom right side of her message.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
Ah, yeesss - she was fucking around on Tiktok. Check out what she thinks are the pressing issues at hand, while she's -
1. Stranded like a whale on a beach in Becky's car.
2. Unwanted/unwelcome while Becky's family chose a headstone for Norma.
3. Bolth (sic).
What a cunt, and that's not a word I ever use lightly..
View attachment 1750559
(If this constitutes double posting, please let me know, and I'll amend. Lurking a while, new to posting, still getting to grips with it. Cheers.)
I dont even knoww why Necky is there it's not like that fucking leech has a fucking penny to its name anyway

How the [jeepers] do you look in a mirror and not see a problem? It isn't like Becky swelled up to that size overnight, just like Big Al didn't. I'd be busting my [rear] to get myself back down to not looking like a gigantic beach ball with legs with tiny head (and three chins) glued on top.
Does it matter for Becky? What reason does she have to be in shape? To play with her kids? To attract a mate or keep a mate attracted to her? To enjoy her myriad of hobbies and fun activities that she participates in? To exert herself in gainful employment? The only reason you can offer for her to mind her weight is the problem with her kidneys or whatever that was. That is apparently not enough.

Her life is one of sponging and sloth. She should enjoy this while she has it. Amber does not have a long term income strategy. I do not think she has a long term Becky strategy either. Becky's peanut brain must realize that she her time as a member of the middle class is limited.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
Does it matter for Becky? What reason does she have to be in shape? To play with her kids? To attract a mate or keep a mate attracted to her? To enjoy her myriad of hobbies and fun activities that she participates in? To exert herself in gainful employment? The only reason you can offer for her to mind her weight is the problem with her kidneys or whatever that was. That is apparently not enough.

It doesn't, really. It's more a musing on a general point about how fucking slovenly they are without having a single care in the world about how they've pulled the walls in on themselves to the point where there is probably no escape. Day after day after week after year, they look in the mirror and think "This is fine." It's amazing to me how little respect they have for their bodies.

Her life is one of sponging and sloth. She should enjoy this while she has it. Amber does not have a long term income strategy. I do not think she has a long term Becky strategy either. Becky's peanut brain must realize that she her time as a member of the middle class is limited.

I bet she swats that thought right out of her head, though, preferring to think this gravy train will never run off the rails.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists

Oh shit, beckys gonna explode! I forgot about the kidneys! We're gonna need a bigger squeegee!!!!!