Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

loafloaf

dispekful piece of shit
kiwifarms.net
She answered a question on an Instagram story and said she had to get her ring sized down to a 9 because a 9.5 is too big. There is NO way her fingers are that small. They’re fucking sausages. I’m HALF her size (not that that’s anything to brag about) and wear a size 10 and my fingers look nothing like hers. I just really find that hard to believe.
It's an obvious lie, however if she addressed it she'd just reference that she's 5"3 and therefore dainty and needs tiny rings. One of the main problems with Amber is that she has extreme body dysmorphia. She believes deep down that she's not super morbidly obese and everyone around her is overreacting about her weight.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
She answered a question on an Instagram story and said she had to get her ring sized down to a 9 because a 9.5 is too big. There is NO way her fingers are that small. They’re fucking sausages. I’m HALF her size (not that that’s anything to brag about) and wear a size 10 and my fingers look nothing like hers. I just really find that hard to believe.
Damn bitch you fat. Get your life together.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Amber's not moving. She's probably just decluttering to make room for this week's inevitable "Walmart Springtime and Easter Haul!!!" video.

As for her news, I doubt it had anything to do with her cancer or a potential weight loss surgery (there's no way any doctor in their right mind would approve her). She said that it had something to do with her past, so it's possible that one of her siblings who had been put up for adoption reached out.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amber's not moving. She's probably just decluttering to make room for this week's inevitable "Walmart Springtime and Easter Haul!!!" video.

As for her news, I doubt it had anything to do with her cancer or a potential weight loss surgery (there's no way any doctor in their right mind would approve her). She said that it had something to do with her past, so it's possible that one of her siblings who had been put up for adoption reached out.
It is likely to do with her family. The news is one month old and she has not discussed it so far on social media.
As far as bariatric surgery, even before being approved, she would need to lose a fair amount of weight, likely 50-100 pounds, solve her sleep apnea, and go to see a therapist. She is far from being approved for such surgery. She also had surgery for cancer less than a year ago. With a BMI of almost 100, she is high risk for complications.
Is she still on Jenny Craig? Doubt it. We have not seen Day 4 and she was so happy on Day 3 that she likely binged a lot. She likely quit the Jenny Craig “journey”, and will now posts hauls and food tasting. The question is will it be recent or are we going to see month old vlogs? I expect her to take an hiatus of a few days, or weeks.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
She said she has filmed another Torrid haul, and will upload a video today. That'll be another video about as interesting as watching paint dry, so. As others have said, she won't address the Jenny Craig absolute fail, or will gloss over it dismissively.
There won't be any mention of this 'news', she hasn't filmed that yet. Also, the three days of Jenny Craig absolutely weren't filmed in February. Trolling all the way to the grave, this one..
20210321_112019.jpg
20210321_112005.jpg
20210321_111946.jpg
20210321_111910.jpg

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She said she has filmed another Torrid haul, and will upload a video today. That'll be another video about as interesting as watching paint dry, so. As others have said, she won't address the Jenny Craig absolute fail, or will gloss over it dismissively.
There won't be any mention of this 'news', she hasn't filmed that yet. Also, the three days of Jenny Craig absolutely weren't filmed in February. Trolling all the way to the grave, this one..
Unless Amber had a time machine, she could not film her 30 days of Jenny Craig and posting each day every 2 or more days. She would need to have started filming at least 2 weeks before posting. Of course, if she expected to last on the diet only 2 to 3 days, well, they would be more recent, but then why bothering with the “30 days”. Another explanation is that the postings are new and she expected to stretch the 30 days till June. With her, you never know.

Last edited:

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2014828
View attachment 2014829
View attachment 2014830
View attachment 2014831
So it was from the middle. The good news was becks had bought her a trough of chocolate for Valentine's day, it had just arrived and she was off to scoff the lot.

Susucatdog

kiwifarms.net
It is likely to do with her family. The news is one month old and she has not discussed it so far on social media.
As far as bariatric surgery, even before being approved, she would need to lose a fair amount of weight, likely 50-100 pounds, solve her sleep apnea, and go to see a therapist. She is far from being approved for such surgery. She also had surgery for cancer less than a year ago. With a BMI of almost 100, she is high risk for complications.
Is she still on Jenny Craig? Doubt it. We have not seen Day 4 and she was so happy on Day 3 that she likely binged a lot. She likely quit the Jenny Craig “journey”, and will now posts hauls and food tasting. The question is will it be recent or are we going to see month old vlogs? I expect her to take an hiatus of a few days, or weeks.
I thought the news was she resurrected curvy calories from the dead. Not that it will last more than half a day.

dollastoho

kiwifarms.net
So Fat Albert went live today (twice) and said she is getting WLS. She claimed that she took an online seminar and was otw to an in person appt today. She said it was a long drive, but was not seeing Dr. Now. I doubt she could handle the drive to Houston anyway. She also said not all doctors are as strict as Dr. Now as far as prepping for surgery. If she is paying cash maybe she can find a doctor willing to operate, who knows. 🤷‍♀️

Edit cuz words

Last edited:

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to put my money on her "good news" being she got a call that she could come in and get her COVID vaccine. That live from the car may have been them on the way for her to get her vaccine. In her pea brain that would mean she's closer to enjoying all the food of Lexington without wearing a mask.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
So Fat Albert went live today (twice) and said she is getting WLS. She claimed that she took an online seminar and was otw to an in person appt today. She said it was a long drive, but was not seeing Dr. Now. I doubt she could handle the drive to Houston anyway. She also said not all doctors are as strict as Dr. Now as far as prepping for surgery. If she is paying cash maybe she can find a doctor willing to operate, who knows. 🤷‍♀️

Edit cuz words
I would be surprised if any surgeon approved her. She's high risk right off the bat because of sleep apnea, and if she lies and says she doesn't have that just to get on the surgery slab then she's utterly stupid. Even if she had a surgeon foolish enough to work on her (or found someone like Eric the Red) she'd probably still have to do a liquid diet, and she flunks diets.

She's full of it.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I would be surprised if any surgeon approved her. She's high risk right off the bat because of sleep apnea, and if she lies and says she doesn't have that just to get on the surgery slab then she's utterly stupid. Even if she had a surgeon foolish enough to work on her (or found someone like Eric the Red) she'd probably still have to do a liquid diet, and she flunks diets.

She's full of it.
Agreed. At most, Amber is acting like a 13-year-old teen whose friend has been saying that they are going to Disneyland and then she is saying that they are going too.

Having bariatric surgery is a team effort, that team knows that most if not all supermorbidly obese people have sleep apnea, and they won't take her word for it. She will have a battery of tests, including sleep apnea, to see if she is fit enough for surgery. She also had a recent one which complicates the surgery. They will also want to know if the cancer is in remission.

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
which are built above the office and reach up many

Edit cuz words
Word on the street is she refuses to see anybody but Dr. Later

Black-coffee-queen

kiwifarms.net

She's full of it.
Does it even matter that a person has sleep apnea when being put to sleep for surgery? Isn’t your sleep artificial in that it is being supported by the ventilator and carefully monitored by the anaesthetist? Sorry if I’m just dumb 🤓

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Does it even matter that a person has sleep apnea when being put to sleep for surgery? Isn’t your sleep artificial in that it is being supported by the ventilator and carefully monitored by the anaesthetist? Sorry if I’m just dumb 🤓
During surgery, you are somewhat correct, but AFTER the surgery when she is not connected to a ventilator, having sleep apnea can be very dangerous especially when she would still be under sedation.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
If she has sleep apnea they will have to get a special bed for her to be in for recovery. If there aren't any beds available if she somehow managed to pull a unicorn out of her ass and get the WLS surgery, it would still be put on hold until they had a bed available. Even if she were to try and jump the line like she wants to even if everything works perfectly no bed, no WLS.

ETA. LOL I thought I was posting in the Chantal thread since they are both going "To have weight loss surgery". In Canada they won't do something without a special bed, no idea about the States though.

Last edited:

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net

As far as I know, all anaesthesia suppresses respiration, and that's in healthy people. Throw in hundreds of pounds of extra weight, the pressure that puts on respiration, and sleep apnea, and it's a fair bet that she is too high risk for a long surgery. The anaesthetic could stop her breathing.
Most hysterectomy surgeries take one to two hours, and she was probably a hundred pounds lighter then, I'm open to correction.

American Shorthair

American Short-temper
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know, all anaesthesia suppresses respiration, and that's in healthy people. Throw in hundreds of pounds of extra weight, the pressure that puts on respiration, and sleep apnea, and it's a fair bet that she is too high risk for a long surgery. The anaesthetic could stop her breathing.
Most hysterectomy surgeries take one to two hours, and she was probably a hundred pounds lighter then, I'm open to correction.
I might be mistaken, but I believe if there is scar tissue from the hysterectomy that's going to be a deal-breaker, too. At least, it will have to be resolved before she can get the WLS.