Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
She's cycling harder than a spinning class instructor. Between the two videos 'weigh in, what i ate today takeout edition | day 1' and 'vunerability' (what the fuck has that title to do with her sermon on the bathtub? Watching too much Brené Brown?), she's completed the whole cycle.
Might not be the best examples available, I picked what I could in the time allowed. Also, editing isn't my forte.

Day 1 , ExpertLynn

Day 1, CuntyLynn

Vunerability, ManipulationLynn

Vunerability, VictimLynn

GargoyleGorl's epic Lynn Tracker.

lynn tracker.JPG

Are you not entertained?
Yes. I kinda am.
ETA - I'm getting absolute TikTok ActingLynn vibes from the 'Vunerability' video.
What a backdrop, though. I couldn't take in her Oscar Winning performance, for looking at her partially drawn shower curtain and shower puff. You've a two bed apartment, and only two of you living there. There was no better place to film your vunerablement? Surprised she didn't call it that.

Last edited:

The Queen of Autists

kiwifarms.net
Becky COULD get work as an in home support service worker paid by the government by anybody who wants to hire her and call the state to add her on as long as the client is allowed hours to receive in home care IF Kentucky is similar to some other states I know of and probably is cause I think the funding is through the federal health care. She can have a record and be fat or slow or whatever as long as she doesn't have any type of child or elder abuse or financial type of crime against people on their record. I've known of people with DUIs and Domestic assault on their background check that were morbidly obese even that still got hired on. You can go into the training with the person who wants to hire you already found or do the training and get qualified and all that and then find your person in need. It can be anybody doesn't have to be friend or family.
Also for anybody out there with a long gap in your resume, you were taking care of a sick family member or children or were guardian of some relative's children for awhile. and unless you're fresh out of high school or applying for some job that actually wants to see your high school diploma you have one. Nobody asks for a high school diploma to be shown or checks on it really unless maybe you are that young. This does not work for college degrees though! Nor if your time off was in jail and they do a background check. It's a dog eat dog world out there and you need to put food on the mookbang table and pay the light bill. Go get yourself a job no matter what it takes my fellow Kentuckians and friends.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Also for anybody out there with a long gap in your resume, you were taking care of a sick family member or children or were guardian of some relative's children for awhile. and unless you're fresh out of high school or applying for some job that actually wants to see your high school diploma you have one. Nobody asks for a high school diploma to be shown or checks on it really unless maybe you are that young. This does not work for college degrees though! Nor if your time off was in jail and they do a background check. It's a dog eat dog world out there and you need to put food on the mookbang table and pay the light bill. Go get yourself a job no matter what it takes my fellow Kentuckians and friends.
In general, I agree with this. A little PL, I've hired a lot of people where I work, The best way to not have a gap is to include and state the reason for the gap. If you were not working between say: 2012-2016, just put on your CV the dates and a short description, even if you are looking for an advanced position. A woman, or man, could take 2-3 years for childminding, and this is not seen negatively. I have seen a CV with a gap where the person went on an extended "world discovery" (he went travelling for 2 years).
For Becky, it is not the gap but the lack of both education or experience. The type of job that she could do is rather limited to either a service position (server, cashier, store clerk), a low-level labourer as she did before in Monticello, or perhaps as a care worker in residential care homes. Nonetheless, her potential income would not be much more than the minimum salary for the state.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Strange crossover happened this month when an annoying voiced jewish bodybuilding youtuber with 1mil subs that I watch sometimes started covering Amber's shit.

I think it's hilarious to see her getting mainstream exposure in the fitness sphere of the internet.

Start lurking, newfag.
Welcome to the farms..

ALR Technologies

Be part of the future of diabetes management
kiwifarms.net
Caring for a family member is considered a job to the government, and you can even get food stamps and other assistance (though it's not much) because it's a job that someone needs to do, even if you aren't getting paid for it. Plus Lexington is oversaturated with restaurants and other service-industry jobs, and if Becky has qualifications for something better she could make a living wage. I have not followed ALR religiously so I don't know much about them personally. Is it possible that Becky is already claiming a caretaker role for Amber?

I might look for doctors mentioned later, but as Lex and Lou are the "big cities" in KY people will often say that a suburb like Georgetown is "in Lexington" because it's 10 miles away, much like people say they live "in Chicago" but are in Indiana, or "in Cincinnati" when they're in Covington. Are we trying to find out if the doctors for the appointments she's supposedly going to are real?

Crankenstein

The good doctor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he inhale helium while his testicles are in a vice? Holy hell that voice.
The info is good! He knows what he's talking about! It's a voice he puts on to be more hype as well as stick out from the crowd, instead of "Hey guys today we're blah blah" from Dude Bro #3,654 with a monotone voice that is artificially deepened to sound more masculine. Just look up any fitness guy ever, how many have that voice you just heard in your head reading the last sentence?

catbyte

kiwifarms.net
She's cycling harder than a spinning class instructor. Between the two videos 'weigh in, what i ate today takeout edition | day 1' and 'vunerability' (what the fuck has that title to do with her sermon on the bathtub? Watching too much Brené Brown?), she's completed the whole cycle.
Might not be the best examples available, I picked what I could in the time allowed. Also, editing isn't my forte.

Day 1 , ExpertLynn

View attachment 2030491

Day 1, CuntyLynn

View attachment 2030486

View attachment 2030497

Vunerability, VictimLynn

View attachment 2030498

View attachment 2030508

Are you not entertained?
Yes. I kinda am.
ETA - I'm getting absolute TikTok ActingLynn vibes from the 'Vunerability' video.
What a backdrop, though. I couldn't take in her Oscar Winning performance, for looking at her partially drawn shower curtain and shower puff. You've a two bed apartment, and only two of you living there. There was no better place to film your vunerablement? Surprised she didn't call it that.

Day 1 , ExpertLynn

View attachment 2030491

Day 1, CuntyLynn

View attachment 2030486

View attachment 2030497

Vunerability, VictimLynn

View attachment 2030498

View attachment 2030508

Are you not entertained?
Yes. I kinda am.
And then there's the amazing magical cold sore that keeps disappearing and reappearing. She's cycling so fast I feel like taking a Dramamine.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
The info is good! He knows what he's talking about! It's a voice he puts on to be more hype as well as stick out from the crowd, instead of "Hey guys today we're blah blah" from Dude Bro #3,654 with a monotone voice that is artificially deepened to sound more masculine. Just look up any fitness guy ever, how many have that voice you just heard in your head reading the last sentence?

He means well and his info is sound. Frankly, he needed to be harsher. I kind of wish he popped off and tell her how much of an idiot she really is.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Amber's channel was fueled from the start on chaos and spectacle. What kind of chaos does she have now, in front of sterile white walls and plastic leaves compared to the insanity that was downing Twinkie into toxic lake and the Wommart scooter touch-fests and all. She can flout any scale numbers she likes but damn, the quality of life now says all.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Well, the vaccine is made from chemtrails and dust from the fake moon landings, so I'mma gonna go with a big nope out on her getting the jab.
Right now, she is eligible for the vaccine under group 1c. It is free for all. She always claims that her health is very important to her. If she does not get the fab, we will know that she does not care about her life.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Right now, she is eligible for the vaccine under group 1c. It is free for all. She always claims that her health is very important to her. If she does not get the fab, we will know that she does not care about her life.

If she's smart, she won't say a damn thing about it. She'll just backpeddle and blame the haters somehow for not getting the vaccine. People who show they got the fauci ouchie are fucking dumb, anyways.