Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Right now, she is eligible for the vaccine under group 1c. It is free for all. She always claims that her health is very important to her. If she does not get the fab, we will know that she does not care about her life.
I'm of the mindset that whether or not she gets it totally depends on if Becky gets it. Why? The Thumb is the one with all the conspiracy theories; Hamber is only an echo of this because she’s too dimwitted and lazy to do one Google on her own to prove/disprove any of it.

Hamber has no personality of her own. She's a mimic of whatever YouTube person she's currently enthralled with. We see this constantly; she's incapable of independent thought or action.

So it will go down like "Baaaaybeeee, should we get the jab?" and the Thumb will spout some nonsense conspiracy theory and that will become Hamber's gospel.

Anyone, please feel free to prove me wrong.
:drink:

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
These livestreams make me think that Amber no longer have the capacity to do vlogs or have become too lazy to vlog. She realized that doing an hour of live stream will give her more than enough for the day. She doesn't turn on slow mode and says she doesn't know how to when it's literally in the chat box itself where she reads our chat.

It seems she wants the chat to be spammed like that so people who wants to get noticed have to donate a super chat.

Regardless, it's fun to see how cunty these two are. Becky always acting like a sweet heart on vlogs but in live streams, she complements ALR's smugness so well.
Not sure if you’re familiar with Becky’s sister. I don’t care enough to remember her name, but she’s well know. Wished cancer on all of us, made Amber delete some vids that showed her child etc... Anyway, this girl, the sister, is active on Twitter & a huge bee-atch! Holy shit bro. Becky’s actual personality is closer to that irl, but Becky also fancy’s herself an actor & tries to play ‘good cop’ to Ambers ‘insane coke fiend cop’ persona.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
Is that the one married to a child fucker?
Not sure if you’re familiar with Becky’s sister. I don’t care enough to remember her name, but she’s well know. Wished cancer on all of us, made Amber delete some vids that showed her child etc... Anyway, this girl, the sister, is active on Twitter & a huge bee-atch! Holy shit bro. Becky’s actual personality is closer to that irl, but Becky also fancy’s herself an actor & tries to play ‘good cop’ to Ambers ‘insane coke fiend cop’ persona.

Susucatdog

kiwifarms.net
Right now, she is eligible for the vaccine under group 1c. It is free for all. She always claims that her health is very important to her. If she does not get the fab, we will know that she does not care about her life.
She is very lazy and would have to leave the house to get it. She is also Conspiracylynn so maybe that could be why as well.

Susucatdog

kiwifarms.net
I think our gorl colored her hair based on the stains on her arms. Also not seeing any gray. Unless she has some new ailment to add to her other discoloration. I could be wrong she is probably decomposing.
574B7EFE-D814-4AC7-9AAC-33C9E1C4CFFD.jpeg

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, "Misty Dawn" is burned into my memory alongside "Rarity Gray" as stunning examples of white trash nomenclature.

Agreed, though, that the whole Williams hill clan is a bunch of mouthbreathing, grifting bitches. Stupid, ugly, and unpleasant.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
it’s so weird that becky is totally uninvolved in her videos and seems annoyed/irritated in the streams. i don’t think they’ve broken up or anything but there’s definitely tension. it’s probably because becky is smarter than amber thinks and knows that the only reason she wants to get married is because destiny is getting married, or because she knows at this point neither of them have any hope doing better.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the mindset that whether or not she gets it totally depends on if Becky gets it. Why? The Thumb is the one with all the conspiracy theories; Hamber is only an echo of this because she’s too dimwitted and lazy to do one Google on her own to prove/disprove any of it.

Hamber has no personality of her own. She's a mimic of whatever YouTube person she's currently enthralled with. We see this constantly; she's incapable of independent thought or action.

So it will go down like "Baaaaybeeee, should we get the jab?" and the Thumb will spout some nonsense conspiracy theory and that will become Hamber's gospel.

Anyone, please feel free to prove me wrong.
:drink:

BAAAAAAYYYYYYYEEEEbuuuuuUUUH?

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Posted in the Exceptional Haydurs too, but thought it'd be worth posting here, too.

Spotted on the Burn Book group.
Mortified for the TikTok users reaction, but jesus, is someone else's perspective on Amber, and Becky, eye opening. Shitty camera work, and all..

View attachment 2063557

View attachment 2063555

I know the sack of lard is in a scootypuff, but it looks like Becky is her fat son, pushing Meemaw to the car.

Last edited:

daitygorl

kiwifarms.net
Posted in the Exceptional Haydurs too, but thought it'd be worth posting here, too.

Mortified for the TikTok users reaction, but jesus, is someone else's perspective on Amber, and Becky, eye opening. Shitty camera work, and all..

View attachment 2063557

View attachment 2063555
Can you post the original tiktok link?

Edit: found it. Screenshot with username best still showing hamber in her glory attached
Screenshot_20210406-121556.png

Last edited:

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
What is Al wearing? It looks like a giant men’s rain jacket??
Is it her ‘badass’ pleather jacket?
indeed it is.
it makes her look like a Hells Angel on her bitchin Harley Davidson scooter.
#born to be wild

I know the sack of lard is in a scootypuff, but it looks like Becky is her fat son, pushing her mama to the car.
this old family guy scene comes to my mind... Wheels and the leg man. i wonder what title it be for them....?
Wheels and the Beckster?

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
I think our gorl colored her hair based on the stains on her arms. Also not seeing any gray. Unless she has some new ailment to add to her other discoloration. I could be wrong she is probably decomposing.
i don't think these are stains from dying her hair, i think it's discoloration due to the lipedema on her arms. explains the texture as well. it looks to be stage 3, i’m sure she’s in tremendous pain from it constantly but likely doesn’t care as long as she can still get mcdonald’s in her mouth. she definitely looks sicker in more "recent" vlogs.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2063557

View attachment 2063555
Whoever recorded this is retarded lol why even record if it’s just gonna look like you’re having a seizure the whole time? What are they? Nervous? From being around big Ham and the zombie? Seriously? What are they gonna do, hit someone with their scooty?