Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
One: Sasqatch sighter: learn how to use your goddamned phone properly for video, and ffs, learn how to focus on the subject.

Two: "My highest weight was 572.4", my ass. And Becky has lost weight? No.

Three: flags on scootypuffs make it easier to spot them in the parking lot when lazy shitbags like Big Al use them and then just leave them sitting in random places and they have to be collected.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three: flags on scootypuffs make it easier to spot them in the parking lot when lazy shitbags like Big Al use them and then just leave them sitting in random places and they have to be collected.
That, and visibility so that somebody jockeying for a parking spot doesn't accidentally cream a scootypoof with or without said lardass upon it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
That, and visibility so that somebody jockeying for a parking spot doesn't accidentally cream a scootypoof with or without said lardass upon it.
LOL. Try explaining something like that to the insurance company when Big Al and her scootypuff cave in the front end of the car. "No, seriously, there was this elephant riding that scooter with some fat butler walking behind it!"

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, Amber's forum is dying, she's just so goddamn boring and Chantal's thread is blowing up. Chantal is exploring her sexuality, meeting soul mates, walking and just being the biggest disaster anyone can be. Amber is couch-bound and puts out 8 minute videos asking herself lame questions and addressing rumours that don't exist. Although for some reason, more people are watching her. Lunacy

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although for some reason, more people are watching her.
We're all ghouls waiting for her fucked up life and excessive poundage to catch up with her shelf ass in a really bad way.

Morbid curiosity, if you will. The excessive stupidocity just provides lulz, like an undercard match in wrestling, along the way.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the mindset that whether or not she gets it totally depends on if Becky gets it. Why? The Thumb is the one with all the conspiracy theories; Hamber is only an echo of this because she’s too dimwitted and lazy to do one Google on her own to prove/disprove any of it.

Hamber has no personality of her own. She's a mimic of whatever YouTube person she's currently enthralled with. We see this constantly; she's incapable of independent thought or action.

So it will go down like "Baaaaybeeee, should we get the jab?" and the Thumb will spout some nonsense conspiracy theory and that will become Hamber's gospel.

Anyone, please feel free to prove me wrong.
:drink:
Amber will get it if Becky gets it cause Becky's the only one that drives. But if they have to schedule it and actually make an effort, I doubt they'll get it.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Spotted on the Burn Book group.
Mortified for the TikTok users reaction, but jesus, is someone else's perspective on Amber, and Becky, eye opening. Shitty camera work, and all..

View attachment 2063557

View attachment 2063555

indeed it is.
it makes her look like a Hells Angel on her bitchin Harley Davidson scooter.
#born to be wild

She's even wearing the fat twins' clothing now

mcguiretwins_6.jpg

Sade's Pearl

kiwifarms.net
Is she at the point to where she says fuck it, I'm going to be an internet lol while accepting she isn't going to live long?

Then again, look at Eric Hites aka Fat Guy Across America, he's still alive in his late 40s.
Nah, obesity is a pretty slow killer, my guess is that Amber will live to her 40s or 50s. But who knows, maybe she'll get some other type of cancer again - I definitely would not rule it out

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoever recorded this is retarded lol why even record if it’s just gonna look like you’re having a seizure the whole time? What are they? Nervous? From being around big Ham and the zombie? Seriously? What are they gonna do, hit someone with their scooty?
To be fair , when filming wildlife out in their natural habitat, you never know the response. Whoever filmed it is on tiktok which means super introverted nerd who pretends to be awesome online.

They were filming erratically because they weren't watching the screen. It's better than nothing.