Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Hippy Dippy

kiwifarms.net
Hoo boy.

"The Pioneer Woman" is Ree Drummond. Back in the day, she ran a popular blog where she could for her studly man and their offspring and post the recipes for said food. She was among that first group who realized that if you took a zillions pictures of the food, you could insert them in between paragraphs of your folksy story about what was happening on your cattle ranch, and force people to scroll through all of that (and the ads you placed all over the site) to get to the actual recipe, which was nothing particularly special.

Because of her adulation of her man, and her constant refrains of just how heavenly it was living on and running a working cattle ranch, people (and by people, I mean middle aged white women with some overly romanticized ideas about ranch life and cowboys) asked her to tell them how she met her husband. Being the savvy marketer that she is, she did - in a serialized version on the blog, of course. Eventually, those were collected into a book and published as "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels". She made it sound like she and her husband were just good ol' folk who fell in love and built a dream. In reality, she is the daughter of a doctor, she grew up on a golf course in the upper middle class, and her husband is part of a dynasty, worth himself (at that time) a couple hundred million dollars.

Edit: Oh yeah, on her blog, she always referred to her husband Ladd as "The Marlboro Man" - you know, a rugged cowboy, out rustling dogies. She also called him that in the book.

Then FoodTV, looking for their next Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee signed her, and she's been polluting the airwaves since.

I don't know how long the farms have been around, but if they'd been around at that time, she would have been a terrific inclusion.

That's who she is.

Her "ranch style" stuff is hideous and plays into every single stereotype people have about ranches.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
And her merchandise is tacky, made in China and cheap. The great American Dream. If you can’t be the star, then buy some crap at Walmart and emulate away.

KitsuneEyes

Always Lurking
kiwifarms.net
I just want to say a couple of things in regards to ALR livestreaming
1. The title of her latest has 001 on it .She's going to do more livestreams because lives or in general longer videos gets suggested more by the yt algoritm, its less work for her and people can literally throw money at her.
2. She's never going to turn on slow mode. With a very active chat she can nitpick questions and avoid those that she doesn't want to respond to. People will buy more superchats to get noticed.
3. She's going to put Necky at display more often so that the Thumb can earn her allowance without Amber doing any of the work, probably also to advertize Necky's """"""""""ART"""""""""
4. She's aspiring to become the Great Chantal Olive Sarault POPOOS IN THE KITCHEN EVERYBODY

Susucatdog

kiwifarms.net
longer videos gets suggested more by the yt algoritm, its less work for her and people can literally throw money at her.
2. She's
I just want to say a couple of things in regards to ALR livestreaming
1. The title of her latest has 001 on it .She's going to do more livestreams because lives or in general longer videos gets suggested more by the yt algoritm, its less work for her and people can literally throw money at her.
2. She's never going to turn on slow mode. With a very active chat she can nitpick questions and avoid those that she doesn't want to respond to. People will buy more superchats to get noticed.
3. She's going to put Necky at display more often so that the Thumb can earn her allowance without Amber doing any of the work, probably also to advertize Necky's """"""""""ART"""""""""
4. She's aspiring to become the Great Chantal Olive Sarault POPOOS IN THE KITCHEN EVERYBODY
I can’t with anyone’s live stream they are so boring. I don’t have patience to watch hours of that trash. What kind of loser pays these heifers superchats to get their question answered? It is truly pathetic.
Please, please tell me where I can find her book reviews.
Her book reviews are what is on the back cover.
Please, please tell me where I can find her book reviews.

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
I was watching a Pulpy Syntax video in which he watched one of the ALR lives (the most recent one?) and Becky said she loved Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Pulpy wondered
what their stands would be. Does anyone have creative ideas?

Hamber's would probably be some fat form covered in rotting pig skin and no ability to close its mouth. Reeks like death and inahles anything on or off command.

Necky's is a lifeless doll dressed as a butler and serves no purpose except to wipe Hamber's or Hamber's stand's ass.

Jen'sCheeseBill

kiwifarms.net
is amber still thinking about having kids? is that something she ever really cared about, or was it something she only “wanted” because she knew destiny wanted kids? i recall when she made her “100 reasons to lose weight” video having kids was one of the last things she talked about.
In the last live, while Becky was running the show, someone asked if they would adopt and Becky was really enthusiastic about it

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
In the last live, while Becky was running the show, someone asked if they would adopt and Becky was really enthusiastic about it
haha good fucking luck to them, most adoption agencies would never allow a child to be adopted by a couple if one of them is practically bed bound even if the other is capable and willing.

in the rare chance they do adopt a kid, i feel like they’d opt to have a child between 6 and 12 — old enough to be browbeaten into doing “chores” (read: hard physical labor).

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Amber is barely mobile. She and Becky both have been diagnosed by that quack with several mental illnesses. a.) They're on several medications or b.) They're not, which would also be seen as a problem, if they're not bothering to refill their 'bipolar' meds. Their house cleaning has been questionable with just the two of them and their pets. Amber's dramas is all over the internet and come up quickly in any search. No problem being an internet mini-celeb, huge problem with rape accusations you've walked back and things I've lied about videos - brings your character into question. Just the first two things alone would inhibit them from adopting, let alone the rest. There's no risk of them having children unless one of Becky's relatives just gives them one to raise. I also very much doubt that happening.

And that's not even going into the income issue. A year or 2 ago would be one thing, but I don't think she can make the case for a consistent, stable income source anymore.

Remember, many states require a home study, even for relative adoptions, Kentucky is one of them. They must show ability to care for a child, physically, financially, and emotionally, according to their laws there.

Last edited:

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
haha good fucking luck to them, most adoption agencies would never allow a child to be adopted by a couple if one of them is practically bed bound even if the other is capable and willing.

in the rare chance they do adopt a kid, i feel like they’d opt to have a child between 6 and 12 — old enough to be browbeaten into doing “chores” (read: hard physical labor).
My guess is that they're waiting for someone in Becky's family to hatch another member for the Williams clan and then adopting it.

Put me down for a prediction that the "good news" we never got to hear about was that someone in the Williams clan is pregnant and is considering adoption. With Amber's uterus yeeted and Becky being Becky, talk of wanting to adopt could have spread through the family.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My guess is that they're waiting for someone in Becky's family to hatch another member for the Williams clan and then adopting it.

Put me down for a prediction that the "good news" we never got to hear about was that someone in the Williams clan is pregnant and is considering adoption. With Amber's uterus yeeted and Becky being Becky, talk of wanting to adopt could have spread through the family.
I am not sure if this is as easy as someone in the Williams family giving a child to Amber and Becky. In many places, this would be a private placement and still require the government to be involved in evaluating the stability of the adoptee family. I think the likeliness that they would be approved is less than zero.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net

I would hope even Becky's dumb family would be smarter than that. Even the one married to a pedophile might even be smart enough not to trust Amber with a live human.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
No one in Becky's family would 'give' them a kid unless there was a huge wad of cash passed under the table.

Amber doesn't want kids. Kids are inconvenient, require food that could be going into Amber's mouth, and if they can speak might tell some embarassing truths to the world.

There will be no children in the #Amberlynn household.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
in the off chance, as in the one in a million chance that someone in becky’s family would be crackhead enough to do this, i feel like amber would go out of her own way to refer to the child as “becky’s niece” or “becky’s cousin” and then say that adopting a child just isn’t the same and mope and whine about not having a biological one. seems in character for her.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Fambo only wants kids because she CAN'T have them anymore.

She knows that women who have lost (or never had) the ability to carry a child are almost universally looked upon with sympathy and compassion (which for this cunt means she can use this for attention and pity).

She doesn't actually fucking want one, she wants everyone to think that she's lost something sooooooooo super important to her.
It's all part of the ''woe is me'' act.