Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
No well wishes from me, but I guarantee another weight lecture for her regardless of what reason she's there, because she's achieved nothing but weightgain since her surgery and her excuses aren't going to wash with actual medically trained professionals.
Nothing will change for Amber till she accepts that most if not all her health problems come from her massive weight. Even now, after being told numerous times that she has sleep apnea by medical professionals, she still claims that she does not. It is one thing to argue this on social media, it is another with doctors and other professionals that have seen similar individuals. For them, this delusion is why she is constantly refused bariatric surgery. Along with her non-compliance with pharmacological recommendations, she is probably been labelled a recalcitrant patient.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Amber is 30.
I remember when my friends and I were in our 30s.
Most of us had a sort of mid-life crisis. A couple of us seemed to crack up completely before settling back down.
Wonder what form her lunacy will take?

She constantly has that, ecery time she puts up a video or TT or IG, crying about how much of a fatass she is, and she really, really, REALLY wats to change this time, guise!

needs tree fitty

I thought he’d go away if I gave him a dolla
kiwifarms.net
Amber is 30.
Most of us had a sort of mid-life crisis. A couple of us seemed to crack up completely before settling back down.
I think she'll finally realize she's eaten herself into an early grave and publicly accept it. Command the butler to get her one of everything from McDick's and chow down.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is 30.
plasstic shit from china, so nothing will change other than whatever verbiage and bastardization of the english languages she selects.

needs tree fitty

I thought he’d go away if I gave him a dolla
kiwifarms.net
What are the odds that when Null announced the possible collapse of the board, a few days later Amber started her livestreaming and back to IG/tiktok?
I think she'll most likely say something along the lines of "there's been a situation thing going on with the haydurs but I don't wanna talk about it"

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover! Nick and orlin spend 90% of this video mocking and roasting the hog again especially about her kidney stone diagnosis, whining about fat phobia and the earring grift. Screenshot_20210531_012040_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20210531_012015_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
He even treats us to a strenuous tree walk Screenshot_20210531_014907_com.opera.browser.jpg

Last edited:

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover! Nick and orlin spend 90% of this video mocking and roasting the hog again especially about her kidney stone diagnosis, whining about fat phobia and the earring grift. View attachment 2217276
View attachment 2217274
He even treats us to a strenuous tree walk View attachment 2217327

I cant wait for this faggots feet to whither and fall off from beetus. If anyone deserves it, him and his sped illegal ayylmao choade sucker do. Fucking mini coke can dick having motherfucker with anal prolapse and a sad shriveled leather skinned prick. He can talk shit about hammy all he wants but at least she doesnt post videos of her blown out asshole rotting and falling off while his ass wiper blows him on the toliet in between cleaning the greasy, oily shit stains off the furniture when he isnt microwaving cheese vats for the greasy fucking bloated corpse of Nick Swordson.

Last edited:

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
I was watching Chikara earlier and she was talking about Amber's TDEE and converting her 93 WW points to calories. As Amber always uses her highest weight to get most points, as near as dammit, if I used her 572.4 pounds, it didn't work. But when I added another 100 pounds... it gives nearly exactly the 4500 calories she's eating on he diet. Knowing how lazy she is, the 100 pounds is a nice easy number to tare her scales with. So I would imagine her actual weight is what she shows, plus 100 pounds. Thinking about it, quite a few people have said she looks about 630+
I'm even more convinced Fatty tares her scale by 100 pounds.
Saw a Bea Caruso interview over the weekend. She's a legitimate version of Big AL and her starting weight was 252 pounds at 5' 6''. The last weigh-in I could find for the Thumb was 262 pounds at 5' 5''. No way in Hell is she only 10 pounds more. But 110 pounds more ? I can believe that wholeheartedly.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-31 09.36.35.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-31 09.36.35.png
    329.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot 2021-05-31 09.36.12.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-31 09.36.12.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Screenshot 2021-05-31 09.35.07.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-31 09.35.07.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 164
  • bec2.jpeg
    bec2.jpeg
    760 KB · Views: 165
  • bec4.jpg
    bec4.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 165

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She constantly has that, ecery time she puts up a video or TT or IG, crying about how much of a [lardarse] she is, and she really, really, REALLY wats to change this time, guise!
That is for the suckers. Fat Ambert is probably depressed and hates her life, but she never tries to change. Her goal is to convince dumb people that she is making changes so the jewtube coin keeps rolling in every month.

Density getting married might actually set her off though. Denny and fat[poop] have pretty terrible lives, but they actually seem like they want to be around each other. That has to eat up Ambs like she eats up everything in sight. Those two are happy and have normal fatso lives while "youtube star" Amberlynn Reid is waiting for "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters" to finish so her butler Rebecca can make a run to Walmart. No amount of poorly drawn "arts" on their fridge will make up for the lack of companionship and love in their relationship.
What are the odds that when Null announced the possible collapse of the board, a few days later Amber started her livestreaming and back to IG/tiktok?
She needs money. I doubt she cares about this here internet forum board. It probably creams her spinach that the board exists, but she is more about having money and proving to everyone that she is a successful youtuber who is definitely not a circus freak.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
That is for the suckers. Fat Ambert is probably depressed and hates her life, but she never tries to change. Her goal is to convince dumb people that she is making changes so the jewtube coin keeps rolling in every month.
Oh, she is absolutely a grifter. That's what makes Becky's current situation even funnier: she got outgrifted.

Density getting married might actually set her off though. Denny and fat[poop] have pretty terrible lives, but they actually seem like they want to be around each other. That has to eat up Ambs like she eats up everything in sight. Those two are happy and have normal fatso lives while "youtube star" Amberlynn Reid is waiting for "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters" to finish so her butler Rebecca can make a run to Walmart. No amount of poorly drawn "arts" on their fridge will make up for the lack of companionship and love in their relationship.
Twue wuv.

She needs money. I doubt she cares about this here internet forum board. It probably creams her spinach that the board exists, but she is more about having money and proving to everyone that she is a successful youtuber who is definitely not a circus freak.

Agreed. She reads this because she's a narc an reads/watches anything involving her, but money is what drives her *hence the short-lived patreon, onlyfans, and the current members crap that will likely not last much longer). It's all about driving views back to her shitty channel to get coin.