Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Is she still doing today's live or did she quit that too?

Who knows. Last week she pulled her bullshit "go live without notice" and I think it's because instead of just turning off the like/dislike ratio and scheduling it, she didn't want the preemptive likes/dislikes hours before the time the live started. But, guise, she doesn't pay attention to the likes/dislikes (or comments!) and has a thick skin*!

*Technically, I guess you could call her skin "thick" but it's really just.....FAT.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Forget the 'kidney stones', the only thing Fatty is going through is the love of her life (after food, money, hoarding and laziness) is going to marry another fat fuck.
Her brain and emotions must be in overdrive. Imagine being a narc who believes you're so intelligent, smart, sassy, attractive, talented, a YT influencer... and a hobbit-sped who is a walking advert for not drinking alcohol during pregnancy still cheated on you with that fat fuck and is now marrying her and not you.
Hopefully this might be what tips Big AL over he edge... bit I suspect she will just disappear for a while and eat even more than usual. Not forgetting, abuse her butler, because that's all she can now get. A fat tranny wannabee, who probably wipes Big AL's ass as well as she draws her *pitchers*.
Cry Fatty. Cry for the life you cudda had, Boo Boo!
cry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyWhale

kiwifarms.net

kiwifarms.net

Dax Rambo

We're in for a loud and angry evening.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why I can't find the hayder thread, but does anyone else occasionally miss Michael Be Petty or Sarcastic Potato?
I can never watch an Amber video straight on. I need a reactor. And I know everyone hated Michael, but I enjoyed him and Miriam and wonder if I'm the only one.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
can't imagine what people think seeing this fat kid hitting the lady's panties. what's up with the blinking? does AL do that? he has to master her lazy eye
She does, with those stupid caterpillars on her face, when she's trying to be superior and belittle someone. It doesn't work since she is a terrible and stupid person who doesn't do anything well except consume things.

Has she put out a video in the last 2 weeks that wasn’t a stream?

Nope. She's probably kicking herself* for not following the patented Foodie Beauty All Live model before. Naturally, to put her own stamp on that laziness, instead of going live multiple times a day, she just does lives twice a week.

* Clearly a figure of speech.
I don't know why I can't find the hayder thread, but does anyone else occasionally miss Michael Be Petty or Sarcastic Potato?
I can never watch an Amber video straight on. I need a reactor. And I know everyone hated Michael, but I enjoyed him and Miriam and wonder if I'm the only one.

I'd replace 'occasionally' with 'often', but same.

bulimiavomit

kiwifarms.net
I will rewatch his old vids some times. He bitched out and vanished. I HAD HIGH HOPES but petty was just spineless in the end
I'm not sure if he was really spineless or just concerned for his future. He was in nursing school and having a youtube channel dedicated to dunking on some fat chick probably wasn't something he wanted future employers to see. I could be wrong though.
But yeah nevertheless I miss him, all the other reaction channels were too nice when talking about AL.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if he was really spineless or just concerned for his future. He was in nursing school and having a youtube channel dedicated to dunking on some fat chick probably wasn't something he wanted future employers to see. I could be wrong though.
But yeah nevertheless I miss him, all the other reaction channels were too nice when talking about AL.

This would make sense if he wasnt still hyper active commenting on Twitter about all the death fats and other drama, and left all his videos on YouTube and Twitch up. Still monitized for someone to find if his name is searched