Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
No.
She is being talked to by wipey.
Wipey is still under the delusion that the internet is a sane place. A place where if you help your s/o apologize for a FUCKING SENTENCE that people will let bye gones by bye gones.
No wipey. Amber has a dedicated cult following to hating on her that if she farts on the wrong side of the bed they will be there.
That being said I find her acting entitled to viewers by putting in minimal effort while acting mildly annoyed at people watching her more objectionable then Calledonia claiming she is a secure black wohman masturbate to watching a fat chick prostrate herself for her forgiveness.
If she has to skip today so be it.
The collective smugishness about "accountability" on the twtterverse of wine moms watching the anti-Christ that is Amber will simply be too much.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Amber has a dedicated cult following to hating on her that if she farts on the wrong side of the bed they will be there.
To be fair, anyone on the same side of the bed that Amber farts on might be justified in their hate.
I do believe that’s a typical Amber behavior. I never heard of an elementary school giving out 2 lunches to 1 kid.
Not sure about elementary but by middle school the adults might not care enough about their jobs to pay attention to one kid sneaking back in line for more food.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Who else loves Amber for showing EXPONENTIALLY higher maturity over Callie?
I do.
Points where points are DUE.
Also hmmm.
1631667084728.png

Fupa Control

rogue helicopter pilot
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, anyone on the same side of the bed that Amber farts on might be justified in their hate.

Not sure about elementary but by middle school the adults might not care enough about their jobs to pay attention to one kid sneaking back in line for more food.
Don’t ask me why but the government only reimburses school districts for food if the students are offered choices, so that’s why they serve three really shitty entrees instead of one shitty entree + a pbj. If the school has moved to universal breakfast and lunch like a lot of low income places have, the food vendor is practically throwing them at students b/c their contract is paid per meal served not necessarily per student served.

So yeah under the right conditions it can become a smorgasbord, a lot of kids really need that though..

Wednesday Addams 666

It is getting dark in this little heart of mine.
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but think that Becky moving out will be the last nail in an oversized coffin. Hamberlynn is becoming obsolete.

The move from vlog to livestream has been the dullest season ever. We rarely get a view of anything other than the couch, who deserves praise for carrying so much weight for so long. Even the new character introduction was lackluster, as Jade Christina Francis' debut as Wifey occurred exclusively offscreen.

In her last stream, Ham stated that she would shut down the community once and for all, if she could. Honestly, she's pretty close.

But just like the Goonies, Kiwis never die.

Last edited:

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but think that Becky moving out will be the last nail in an oversized coffin. Hamberlynn is becoming obsolete.

The move from vlog to livestream has been the dullest season ever. We rarely get a view of anything other than the couch, who deserves praise for carrying so much weight for so long. Even the new character introduction was lackluster, as Jade Christina Francis' debut as Wifey occurred exclusively offscreen.

In her last stream, Ham stated that she would shut down the community once and for all, she would. Honestly, she's pretty close.

But just like the Goonies, Kiwis never die.
Although it would be a huge loss to my daily lolcow entertainment, I do kind of hope she will go through with it and stop doing Youtube just so she has to face the fact that she could not survive without this job she hates and is trapped in.

She'd be bankrupt in days because she refused to develop as a person and has eaten herself to the point where 2 hours work sat down not even having to solve a single problem is too much for her. She really needs to realise that there is no longevity left in this and she can't coast through life being given money forever.

SWEETIE1989

kiwifarms.net
Although it would be a huge loss to my daily lolcow entertainment, I do kind of hope she will go through with it and stop doing Youtube just so she has to face the fact that she could not survive without this job she hates and is trapped in.

She'd be bankrupt in days because she refused to develop as a person and has eaten herself to the point where 2 hours work sat down not even having to solve a single problem is too much for her. She really needs to realise that there is no longevity left in this and she can't coast through life being given money forever.

There is no way she will quit. Its too easy for her to make money doing nothing at all. She knows that. I feel like she will drag this on until youtube stops paying her.

If she did quit, she might qualify for disability tho because she has ate herself into a place that she can not do any physical labor jobs. Any job outside the home, really.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
There is no way she will quit. Its too easy for her to make money doing nothing at all. She knows that. I feel like she will drag this on until youtube stops paying her.

If she did quit, she might qualify for disability tho because she has ate herself into a place that she can not do any physical labor jobs. Any job outside the home, really.
She really has no choice but to continue with YouTube. There are no other job that she could do that will pay as well. She will continue to do streams because she also does not need to do any vlogs or have a story to tell. She just answers random questions for an hour or so and calls it a day. She does not need to change at all whether it is to lose weight or exercise or better herself. Actually, the fatter she gets, the greater her audience will be. She is this century’s freak shows.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
I can only dream of Amberlynn being forced to cut back immensely after being put on a pittance of a monthly disability check. The screams and tantrums at not getting to guzzle her usual thousands of high salt/fat/sugar calorie laden feasts would be out of this world, or at the very least far more exciting than the majority of her videos. Could only be better as she shambles around her hovel, huffing and panting for breath as she makes her disgusting slops, forcing every mouthful down and wishing desperately she were at the Cheesecake Factory once again.

Kiwi Kitty

kiwifarms.net
I can only dream of Amberlynn being forced to cut back immensely after being put on a pittance of a monthly disability check. The screams and tantrums at not getting to guzzle her usual thousands of high salt/fat/sugar calorie laden feasts would be out of this world, or at the very least far more exciting than the majority of her videos. Could only be better as she shambles around her hovel, huffing and panting for breath as she makes her disgusting slops, forcing every mouthful down and wishing desperately she were at the Cheesecake Factory once again.
That'd be lovely to hear about

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fat ain't a disability. Too many fat fucks like Hamber way ahead of her in the disability line.

She has a very rude awakening coming.
Just sayin'.

Kiwi Kitty

kiwifarms.net
Fat ain't a disability. Too many fat fucks like Hamber way ahead of her in the disability line.

She has a very rude awakening coming.
Just sayin'.
Yea, I wouldn't say she has no chance because there are a lot of people in her position who are put on disability because they literally can't move because of their weight, but considering it's America yea there's a line circling the globe of America's fat fucks looking for that coin.

And anyway, it wouldn't be nearly enough to even feed herself with cheap groceries and also pay rent. Such a pity, lmao

twi1992

I think I'll get fucked up today.
kiwifarms.net

Not sure about elementary school either but after elementary school, every school I went to had different lines for free lunch and not free lunch. So I don't know how she managed getting two lunches in elementary school but it's entirely possible to pull that off in middle/high school.