• "go back to your post-channer kiwifarms hellscape or wherever the fuck you came from i dont want you jerking your dick to me"

Amberlynn Reid General Discussion500lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid

1. I can't believe people give her money

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I kind of want her to show us one of her Google adsense cheques...since she's still claiming to make around $4000 a month. Her social blade says she makes about $258-$4100 a month, which is such a wide range that we can't even assume how much she really does make.

I don't think she's really that affected by the ads on Youtube since her videos or titles don't contain things that would detour ads away from her channel. There's really close to no sexual/vulgar/restricted content on her channel.

With her YouNow and YouTube earnings, I do believe she makes enough to stay at home comfortably (as she is doing so currently).

Knowing Big AL she won't show how much she makes anyway so :ow:

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net

3. Are ya fuckin serious? Jesus motherfucking tap dancing Christ. Rediculous.

Maybe this is reaching, but I feel like these "fans" who love her so much they are willing to fork over cash just to get to "interact" with her on a sad level are the ones who are killing her. She'll never get a job and she'll never be forced to stop her constant feed for a few hours a day to focus on something else. She's going to be one of those people whos skin fuses to uphostery so hard that they can't be separated because they've literally turned into a couch, isn't she. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    AlineBawb

AlineBawb Guest

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's pretty depressing actually. She has limited to no interactions with her "fans". The only comments "thanks for watching" because that's all she cares about. She cares about the attention and money. That's it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Is she even monetizing her videos anymore? Only 1 of the past 4 I've watched of hers had an ad for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It takes money from tax payers. If less people needed disability less money would be given into it.

Token_Texan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. That's very generalised. In America, being obese is frowned upon and known to be dangerous.
    Other countries with less obesity are just often better prepared to avoid obesity by different decisions from the goverment and offer more healthy resources. Like, more health education, healthier food for cheaper, towns with lots of areas for walking and bike riding just as an example. In America, food lobbies often dictate a higher scale of unhealthy food supply, healthy food is less accessible and there are less resources for healthy lifestyles (also just an example). It's much more systematic than an attitude of the people.
    In any country, you have groups of obese people that don't get it, are ignorant, flat out deny their health issues or gain against better knowledge, that's not a real difference but in America they are more enabled

• Agree Agree x 4
    Breadkin

Breadkin Pop pagan David Hasselhoff worship

kiwifarms.net
  8. It doesn't matter that she doesn't use clickbait or offensive content. I know multiple people who got the ads from their videos removed simply because. So unless AL shows us some proof we can't really say how much she exactly makes.

Btw, maybe I'm the only one, but I don't mind the fact that people are paying her. Knowing Big AL she doesn't save money so imagine her situation once her channels on YouNow and Youtube die out. She's so spoiled and entitled...is there like a home for morbidly obese people? I watched "My 600 lbs life" and those people usually have a family that takes care of them. But since AL doesn't have anyone, I wonder where she could go hmm..probably some kind of a hospital. How depressing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. She would prob do what she did before YouTube. Moving in with any "girlfriend" that would take her in, or in her own words become a u-haul lesbian.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Idk if they still do but a lot of homes for people who are mentally/physically incapable take in specific cases like her.

She's gonna get herself in a terrible situation if she doesn't do something about her weight soon. She's been practically making a living off of her parasitic behavior up until now.

I can only imagine a few options for her: a feeder who will eventually find her via mukbangs will take care of her because they're as fucked up as she is, a care facility, or death which homelessness would probably result in for her.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Token_Texan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Yup, it's gross how entitled she is and just sits at home and does nothing. She is so smug about it, thinking it's a JOB. She doesn't do anything during her YouNow streams. I'd understand if she actually 1) answered the questions, the honest ones; 2) tried to make each session interesting; 3) interacted meaningfully with her fans.

She reads hater comments, but ignores the actual good questions. She answers the same vapid questions over and over. If you dare ask her about her lifestyle (even if it's innocent like asking what brand of scale she has, I got banned for asking lmao), she will block you.

Not to mention doesn't acknowledge her fans except when they give her the bars. Even when she shows "gratitude" it's so disingenuous. 50% of the stream is "____, thanks for the likes/bars!", which is why I stopped watching.

She acts like it's SO exhausting to plant her massive ass on her couch and talk to people? She'll even grunt and sigh as if she's too good to be on her stream. She should be thankful people are actually tuning in, both her fans and haters, otherwise she wouldn't be getting her Walmart money and pig-out money.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Late Late x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

12. So, in this video... AL talks about how people have paid for her to be on Weight Watchers TWICE - but she didn't take it seriously. And now, she's paying for it herself. She goes into a story about how her social worker paid for her WW when she was 11 and 290 lbs, but AL rebelled against it. She did it again at 17 when her teacher paid for it, but she only went twice.
    She also mentions that she weighs her highest weight at that moment at 422 lbs, and that she knows if she doesn't follow a weight loss plan, that she'll be 500 lbs at one point. It "sickens her" to think about basically. At least she was right about something.
    And then she goes into pity party mode.

• Informative Informative x 15
    angelicbitch

angelicbitch that hurt my feelings

kiwifarms.net
  13. We've already been over this a few pages ago. YN takes about 40% of the tips she makes. This whole conversation about her money happened a few pages ago. Someone who has friends in the YT business said she makes about 1000 a month from YT and she's making videos more frequently all at the 10 min adsense mark so that's going to go up now that the ad situation is apparently fixed.

• Like Like x 1
    Awkwafina

Awkwafina that bowl of oatmeal

kiwifarms.net
  14. Ain't no party like a big AL pity party, 'cause a big AL pity party don't stop. :feels:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.net
  15. 40% or not, if you've ever sat through her streams... a lot of people donate money to her. I still believe that it would be in the hundreds, or close to. So it's still a lot of money for doing absolutely nothing. And it's enough to live off of if she stays in bumfuck Kentucky.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Wow, I just watched this, and the entire weight watchers saga. She does a month of Weight Watchers, loses about 4 pounds going over her 64 points a day and weekly points on the regular. Blames weight watchers for making her eat more because of feeling the need to reach all those points, so she decides to switch to "intuitive eating" and gains after her first week of that. In between the weekly weigh ins are videos of her watching Destiny ride rides at the fair, and AL having nothing to wear, because nothing fits. The Raw Live Weigh In vid is tragic. Vlogging with chicken boxes in the car, on their way to KFC for more, because they haven't eatun all day. She slipped and fell at KFC but it wasn't on video. The day ends with a weigh in, up 13 lbs, , on a pink scale that says "Yes I can." Lots of tears because Destiny had just had a talk with her about her weight and how they need to improve themselves. Surprise, next week she gained four more pounds 434. I wonder if Destiny gave her a year to lose weight. Cut to a year later, X-mas comes early, and then the break-up.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Baby, you can't have nunna dis.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Can't say the same for her heart.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Morbidly obese people picking up "intuitive eating" pisses me off. Intuitive eating is a great tool for people who've had restrictive eating disorders to relearn and respond to their hunger cues (and that it's okay to eat when you want to, because they have once in their lives) -- it's not for people like her.

You're ~3x the size of a normal person. If you eat intuitively, you're gonna die. You need a proper nutritionist and psych team, or some shit.

• Agree Agree x 15
    guillotine

guillotine stop stickin yer neck out

kiwifarms.net
  19. All those people on my 600 lb life do stuff like get admitted to the hospital and lose 200 pounds. Then they get released and tell the camera they are doing good, maybe had a soda or two but mostly stuck to the diet. At weigh-in, they are up 60 pounds and are shocked. Even the very motivated ones do this.

And that's because they have a very twisted idea about what normal eating is. They might really think they had a few sodas, but they forget they ate 5 pizzas at the same time. It's disordered thinking and the one and only way to get over it is to restrict calories and exercise more. These people MUST count calories, and also have somebody to be accountable to, because they lie. Not always on purpose but because they really think that one small bag of chips is nothing (especially compared to what it used to be) and they don't realize it will take an hour on the treadmill for them to burn that small bag off. Intuitive eating is for those who know how to eat, desire healthy foods and stop the second they feel full. Nobody at 500 lbs knows that or should be doing it.

As for as other counties-I've been in many other countries and they all have fat people. The US is not the only country that does by any means. We also have a very large country, highly diverse, with different food traditions in different parts. It's ignorant to blame the obesity of one girl on a country of 320 million people. I've lived here my entire life and I could count on one hand the number of over 500 pound people I've seen. Yes, the US has a problem with obesity but most western countries do too-and plenty of non-western.

AL once said she made 40$ each YouNow she did, but that's when she first started so I'm sure it's more. I don't know what the bars and applause means so even if I could stick out a full video, I wouldn't know. Maybe somebody who watches regularly can add it up one day?

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah I heard also that the ads weren't simply enough for everyone like they used to be and the smaller channels were the ones tu suffer more although I've heard channels with 100000-200000 views a video saying they weren't able to pay even the rent etc with it anymore. Even if she's making more on most of her videos I don't even see ads, I don't think she's making much from youtube and the fact that she's forcing herself to stay away from her compulsive shopping and eating out and she now seems to have a lot of time for younow that in the past she always said she didn't have says something.

In some way I don't mind that people are paying her either, I mean I find it mindblowing cause she really has no reason to receive money if you have a logic but whatever. I think some people are quick to pay as much as they're quick to get angry at some point or react so I really want to see in what new big mess she will put herself this time and how she's going to get out of it. Something is happening for sure, you can just see it although she tries to hide it and act like she has everything under control like always. I wonder if she's even bying enough groceries(for her) since she used to make even more than 1 a week sometimes and always film them or herself saying that she just did.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net