Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Where the fuck is Amber?

• pillow mountain

Votes: 149 42.8%
  • mcdonalds drive thru

Votes: 52 14.9%
  • stuck somewhere

Votes: 59 17.0%
  • bora bora

Votes: 38 10.9%
  • in patient treatment

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • prison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • the morgue

Votes: 43 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good catch! Shitty quality screencaps. Maybe she doesn't upgrade her equipment so we can't see high-quality details in her vids.
View attachment 277122 View attachment 277123 View attachment 277124
Oh my god. These three pics show how dire things are for Amber. We've discussed how it is that Amber perhaps has lymphedema. These pics confirm it. I don't know if I have ever seen calf overhang that droops to the ankles that was not linked to lymphedema or lipedema. If Amber's lymphedema is caused from her obesity she may think losing weight will make it go away. If so, she's in for a very sad awakening. She could lose 350 pounds and her legs would still be nightmare fuel - this is likely the healthiest she will ever be in her life. She's destroyed her circulatory system being so obese and immobile.

The soles of her feet also show how hard basic hygiene is becoming for her. It's not uncommon to be barefoot in the summer or to remove shoes and be barefoot at home but Amber straight up has Jiffy feet yet doesn't engage in the sorts of activities that cause them. I'm not sure where the phrase originates but we always said the gross girls who would walk around the neighborhood, the supermarket, the gas station food mart and similar while barefoot had Jiffy feet. Soles of their feet were black with grime. Amber isn't walking around the block barefoot. She's not waddling in Walmart sans shoes. She lives in a relatively clean house now. That blackness is build up from months of not being able to reach her feet to clean them properly, hoping that the shower water trickling down would wash away the worst of the filth.

(And fuck my life but I'm remembering a Tumblr entry where Amber was answering meme questions and said the worst smell she'd ever experienced was the odor from her own feet. Outstanding!)

All of this makes it super hard to understand how it is Becky wants to be with Amber. The Kentucky lesbian pool is clearly limited but I can't imagine anyone being so lonely or desperate as to begin a relationship with a 500 pound woman who cannot clean herself, cannot work a job, and who has an online footprint that should give anyone with a third grade reading level grave pause. Destiny 2.0 needs to start scrubbing her girlfriend's feet before bed time or she's gonna need to bleach the sheets.

FeedMeLobsterNow

kiwifarms.net
My thinking was, if the surgery can reduce the size of her stomach, the reduced hunger could perhaps steer her in the right direction (you give a drug addict something to help with withdrawal, it makes them less likely to relapse because the urges for the drug of choice aren't as strong), but you're right. If I'm remembering right, Boogie intended on weight loss surgery before him doing it successfully. She needs the mindset, too.

An interesting thing someone brought up in the livechat of one of her broadcasts was the idea that Amber being surrounded with people who have bad eating habits is similar to, say, a heroin addict trying to not relapse when their entire social circle are continuing to use heroin. There's a reason they tell addicts to get a new social circle.

It's why I thought a weight loss challenge with Rafe might help, but then, they'll still both be surrounded by people who are eating bad and will likely both cave.

I was really surprised when Becky said she didn't snore. Is it possible to have sleep apnea without snoring? Sleep apnea seems like a common complication in people who are morbidly obese. I would have thought for sure she has it, even if she's not aware of it.
Possibly Becky is lying about Amber not snoring. Iirc there is a blog in which Amber say she snores and asked if that will bother Destiny. I believe Destiny said it wouldn't.

mellifluous

Get the can opener.
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god. These three pics show how dire things are for Amber. We've discussed how it is that Amber perhaps has lymphedema. These pics confirm it. I don't know if I have ever seen calf overhang that droops to the ankles that was not linked to lymphedema or lipedema. If Amber's lymphedema is caused from her obesity she may think losing weight will make it go away. If so, she's in for a very sad awakening. She could lose 350 pounds and her legs would still be nightmare fuel - this is likely the healthiest she will ever be in her life. She's destroyed her circulatory system being so obese and immobile.
The thing is I not only think Amber is very aware that she's destroyed her body beyond repair at this point, but that that's part of the problem.

Quite a while ago, I remember watching her break down on YouNow and saying about how it's too late and she would give anything to turn back time and it was one of the few moments in which I felt she was truly honest. Even if she were to lose weight, she'd still have a lot of issues. She's never going to have the body of Miley Cyrus and I think because of that, she's kind of adopted an attitude of: "The damage is done, I'm never going to look how I want, what's the point?"

What she needs to understand is starting now is still better than never starting at all. She can't reverse some of the damage she's done, but she can prevent it from getting worse.

Opinions on Amber aside, it's fucking sad to watch this happen, especially to someone in their mid-twenties. Like damn.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I'm remembering right, Boogie intended on weight loss surgery before him doing it successfully. She needs the mindset, too.
Nah. Boogie is failing his aftercare and had Mickey D's.

Possibly Becky is lying about Amber not snoring. Iirc there is a blog in which Amber say she snores and asked if that will bother Destiny. I believe Destiny said it wouldn't.
Becky lies, too. Remember when Amber asked her if she smelled, and Becky said no? Amber doesn't shower for days, sleeps in the same clothes and lived in a place that smelled of cat and dog waste...

Ambaby

kiwifarms.net
I have wondered how she was helped up after falling in the mud when she went to meet Destiny's family. Then she fell in the tub and supposedly it took D forever to get her up. D should have called 911 to get the fire department to get her out of that tub. She worked in a care center and should have known the risks of trying to get a person that size up off the floor or whatever. Even if Amber protested. (No clothes situation).
On to Becks. Amber has already brought up marriage. If Becks is still in the mindset she's gonna save Amber from all us meanies and propose(that September 30 trip to the Moonbow has me wondering), Amber could get on Becks insurance(although I'm sure it will up the cost a lot). Then Becks will be on the hook for the excessive amount of care Amber will eventually need even if she does lose weight. We all know gorl isn't gonna get a job and work for her own insurance. Becky's white knighting could be her undoing. Hope she thinks long and hard about things.
OMG, did they mention going to Moonbow!? When/what video!? Do they know that the September 30, event is a race? Also, would it not surprise you guys if they got married just because everyone else in the Mafia is married and none of them ~seemingly~ take it seriously, and least not H&R.

Sorry I'm late, but I just cannot stand to watch/read about this cunt in any more than five minute increments anymore.

Last edited:

Alpo_Farts36

I can see Russia from my backyard
kiwifarms.net
OMG, did they mention going to Moonbow!? When/what video!? Do they know that the September 30, event is a race? Also, would it not surprise you guys if they got married just because everyone else in the Mafia is married and none of them ~seemingly~ take it seriously, and least not H&R.

Sorry I'm late, but I just cannot stand to watch/read about this cunt in any more than five minute increments anymore.

Slightly late but that's otay - I'm sure someone will dig the screenshot up.
There's a screenshot of a FB post that has AL asking how long 5k is (or however long the moonbow run is) and someone replied (not Becky) that she doesn't have to run she can just go enjoy the moonbow. Lucky her.

Brace yourselves for a click bait "she proposed!" vlog with Becks giving her some shitty promise ring, because history clearly repeats itself with AL.

Ambaby

kiwifarms.net
Slightly late but that's otay - I'm sure someone will dig the screenshot up.
There's a screenshot of a FB post that has AL asking how long 5k is (or however long the moonbow run is) and someone replied (not Becky) that she doesn't have to run she can just go enjoy the moonbow. Lucky her.

Brace yourselves for a click bait "she proposed!" vlog with Becks giving her some shitty promise ring, because history clearly repeats itself with AL.
Thank you @Alpo_Farts36.

Can we talk about how sad is it that a 26 yo's knowledge is so limited that she has to ask how long a fucking kilometer is? She's a completely unemployable, unworldly waste of space. The more time she spends on YN, the more ignorance she displays. I cannot believe how fucking dumb she is. The questions she asks! I used to think she was playing dumb to reinforce her "Valley Girl" persona, but this shit is for real and she seems to get simpler as time goes on. She technically finished high school (late), but she clearly is a seventh grader mentally, socially, and developmentally.

She better hope that Becks proposes. She's going nowhere fast.

TheFatBastard

I want my baby back baby back baby back RIBS
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is probably hoping and praying Becky proposes to her. She's already thinking about all she can mooch off Becky. Talking her into getting a place (you know in Beck's name) , insurance, and new "babies". Ham hocks mouth is watering, USING someone for all they have tastes better than food to AL. I can see it now, the train wreck is about to hit a new bottom. I wasn't ever really a "supporter " of her, but I gave her the benefit of doubt. I wanted her to succeed at her weight loss BUT this thread has shined the light on moonface to me. She's fucking disgusting, deceiving, narcissistic, BITCH who could give literally zero fucks about anyone but herself. I really could careless about her being morbidly obese, because in the end looks always fade , but this bitch has the worst personality that not even extreme WLS can fix. I've been silently reading this thread daily and finally decided to join after reading all the rules and protecting my ass. I just want to say kudos to you ALL, you guys are awesome investigators. P.s. This is my first post , so sorry if it's all fucked up.

Morimba

Eating 5 feelings a day
kiwifarms.net
Something I really keep wondering about is Krystle lives with her parents and doesn't work so I can see her not having a problem with it but how can people who work full time jobs be ok with their S/O not supporting themselves and also contributing to the living expenses? I know Al says she pays for gas or whatever but that's really not enough in my opinion. Is the Lesbian population in KY really that low? :powerlevel: but I won't consider going out with someone who isn't also employed and able to transport themselves so I really just don't get it.

doubledigitgendergap

kiwifarms.net
This user is too autistic to use the report button and would rather backseat moderate. Don't do this shit.
There's no way that she thinks about it or she thinks that it won't happen to her. Sadly I have an aunt that is probably AL weight if not more and her feet are already showing signs of bad circulation and changing colors and everything and is at a high risk of losing her feet because of it. She's had this for years and it's gotten worse. That alone is not enough for her to change her ways. She continues to eat and not take care of herself and eat things that as a diabetic you shouldn't even think about eating.

Sometimes when you're that large it's hard to see ANY light at the end of the tunnel and you think you're already too far gone and there's no help for you so there's no point in trying. I know this because I was over 300 pounds and I thought that sometimes, however, I woke up and realized that I did not want to continue to be that way. It's still a constant battle I fight every day, but I am down over 50 pounds and still working on it.

I would never ever wish that kind of lifestyle on anyone, but I don't think AL thinks about the consequences of her health or anything for continuing to go down this path. People always tend to think, "it won't happen to me"

*Edit
I don't see anything wrong with this? Or anything "embarrassing" about it. All I was stating was that when you are that way it's hard to see that anything can be different and that I understand because I use to feel that way too. Only offering a different perspective.

There are plenty of posts that I've here that posts different perspectives using stories from their lives.

What I posted was relevant to the flow of what the thread was discussing.
The aunt stuff was okay and relevant but no one here gives a shit about you being morbidly obese and your battle with stuffing your face, this ain't that kind of forum

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Wow...
Rude much?
We're not tumblr. Sharing personal stories will only get you negative attention and create messes for moderators to clean up. I don't know how much more simple I can make this for you, but don't overshare.

The aunt stuff was okay and relevant but no one here gives a shit about you being morbidly obese and your battle with stuffing your face, this ain't that kind of forum
While I agree, it is not your place to tell users what kind of forum this is. Use the report button. Better yet, notice that a moderator clearly posted at the top of their post what they did wrong. You did not need to add any commentary to the discussion, it was handled.

Daily reminder that the report button is your friend and while this thread has improved, there is still some work to do. Those who are reporting posts, thank you, but to others, we could use your help as well.

When in doubt, report it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiny Clanger

Eh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't roleplay in your posts. Don't write pretend dialog between people. Avoid writing monologues, they're also dumb.
Amber: Reeeeee's about people not liking her content
Fans: suggest content she should film
Amber: Reeeeee's about people wanting her to produce actual content
Amber: ignores all suggestions to go through a ton of cheap stinks of which she neither knows the name nor the details. But they're all amaaaaaayzeeeee-in. Good to know.

Tiny Clanger

Eh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if this particular queen goes out to work? Because they're both giving off that OTT insta-friend thing with a slight edge of psycho desperation. I think this living situation will fall apart when he and her have a massive, flamboyant falling-out, especially if they're at home all day while the others are at work. Becky's too bovine and I'm not sure the other one even exists, but these two feel like they'll start vying for attention.